Become a Patron!

Elix Vapor Rant

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've raved about these guys in the past. But this draws the line. I order a 120ml of juice. When it got delivered, it wasn't in my mail box. I wait a few days, and nothing. I left a voice mail, and an email to Elix with no response. Finally a week after it said it was delivered I found it in my mail box. If you're going to run a company, you NEED to respond to your customers. Oh, what do I get as an apology? Some tiny 10ml juice. It was probably a low seller or extra. They have great juice, but absolutely terrible customer service. They need to step their game up or gtfo.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here is some "old" contact info I saw on one of Brian's links

eLixVapor 1 point 8 months ago

We apologize if there was an issue with your order, we did encounter longer shipping times around the holidays but we did not scam or not send produts! Please reach out to me personally at 972-876-0142 -Tony Bonkowski Elix Vapor LLC Managing Member

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Here is some "old" contact info I saw on one of Brian's links

eLixVapor 1 point 8 months ago

We apologize if there was an issue with your order, we did encounter longer shipping times around the holidays but we did not scam or not send produts! Please reach out to me personally at 972-876-0142 -Tony Bonkowski Elix Vapor LLC Managing Member
If I ever order from them again, I'll defiantly give Tony a call.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just bought a new atty from Italy...of course I was anxious to get it and would look at the tracking everyday...it got sent to a central hub in Italy according to the tracking and just stayed there without moving for a week and I was getting pissed off, eventually I just calmed down and decided it would get here when it got here....the next day it was in my mailbox......tracking is useless damn near especially when it's from overseas.

VU Sponsors