Become a Patron!

ENDED - Aspire Christmas giveaway - Rover 2 Kit ! - 12/30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspiretina

Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
We are so glad to introducing our new Rover 2 kit to you guys!
The Rover 2 kit is made of Nautilus XS tank which is compatible with Nautilus X U-Tech coils for MTL vaping, it also has a new Mesh coil for restricted DTL vaping, and a 2200 mAh NX40 Mod which can fire up to 40W.
  • Adjustable top airflow
  • Top radial fin heat sink design
  • Convenient top filling
  • Nautilus X U-tech coils compatibility
  • 4 ML expansion glass to increase e-liquid capacity
  • 3 output modes: VW, VV and Bypass
  • 1-40W output wattage
  • Type-C 2A quick charging
  • 510 PEEK drip tip and drip tip base (heat resistant material )All-Colors-with-name.jpg

Here we give away a Gunmetal kit and a Turquoise kit for you guys who perfer MTL and restricted DTL vaping experience.

How to Join:
1. Visit the Rover 2 page to know the features: https://www.aspirecig.com/aspire-kits/aspire-kits634.html
2. Comment your thought on the Rover 2 kit.

The winners will be announced on Dec. 30th.
Good luck and Merry Christmas guys!

Huckleberried

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The site seems to be frozen at the age verification, it won't let you click. I did manage to see some of the key points. Pretty good selection of colors, and for an internal battery mod, it's not bad. I definitely like the C charging port, too. Top airflow tanks are great for less chance of leaking.

Thanks for the contest!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
1. The site is always filled with lots of good products and many I have my eye on! So yes, done!

2. I like the adjustable airflow on the top, the heat resistant drip tip, and the 4ml juice capacity!

Thank you for the chance to win one of these! <3

La_Navidad

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
#Post 2
Cool colors, I like turquoise - it is awesome and stylish.
Pretty good battery of 2200 mah, must be enough for MTL\half DL setup I guess.
The same thing with power output - it's an MTL\half DL setup and it is more than fine with 40W it has.
Great design finishes overall impression, I'd definitely love to own and try it.
Thanks @Aspiretina for this giveaway and Merry Christmas :stars2:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Visited the site, as always nice clear descriptions of products.

2. I like the 2A USB C charging & its small compact size. Nice color selection as well as always with Aspire Products.
Top fill & top removal for changing coils is nice too! Love the .7 ohm Mesh coils.

Nakmor.Drack

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
2 I like the size, looks very stealthy. All other features are also nice - usb type-c, battery and especially colors!

Bam Bam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
2) I really like that you have a 4ml expansion tank for non-TPD Customers.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I think it looks nice. I'm an Aspire fan and know what to expect, which is great quality. The new mesh coil sounds good.

hunterws

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
4 ML capacity is great. Tired of seeing 2ml, which is only that way to be EU sellable.

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
# 2
I like the great looks and the descriptions sound like this is a full featured kit, love type c port, and no temp control setting keeps it nice and simple.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Very well explained at your website! Very nice.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
While looking at the Nautilus tank up close, I'll be thrilled if the coil has a plastic/glass sleeve in the middle of the tank so you actually change the coil by simply pulling one out and inserting another coil. Great feature!

The 510 drip tip I like. I love the round shape vs. the Nautilus X. I wish it were a little longer. This way I can draw vapor on the side of my mouth vs. full DL from the center of my mouth/teeth. As a MTL it will be much easier. The few I have used have a mouthpiece on the top of a square or has no distinct location. Both of these I find are not configured to my liking.

The NX-40 is a perfect size, excellent colors, and I have a huge stockpile of Nautilus X replaceable coils! Nice looking and functional device.

Last edited:

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Battery could be bigger and higher wattage would be good. Overall it's nice with simple basic design.
You can send me the Gun Metal. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors