Become a Patron!

ENDED Central Vapors 30ml or sample pack giveaway. Ends 10/26/2015

jrt3010

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When we were kids, my brother and I were taken to a haunted house with the people that jump out at ya and things of that nature. It was a two part haunt with a house and a trail through a wooded area. So we get through the house and on to the wooded area. We start to go through and a guy in leather face mask starts chasing us with a chainsaw. As we were running away from leather face my shoe came off and I bent down to put it on. Well I didn't realize that leather face caught up to me and when I looked up he was stand over bending down towards me and I punched him in the nose, put my shoe on and ran off. As I got older I realized he was bending down to help me put my shoe on. Sorry to the guy in the mask lol

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5-real-ghost-stories-so-creepy-you-will-never-sleep-again-118680.png

giffer.dub

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My girlfriend and I like to dress up as halloween decorations and scare children passing mt on the street just bwcause we think its funny. If they are good sports about it they get candy. Happy halloween!

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

mrquackers00

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I once had to work late on 10/31 and a friend was throwing a (fairly big) party. Since time wasn't on my side I was without costume and figured "eh, I probably won't be the only one"....I was. After taking some shots with a group of friends at one of the tables I suddenly became more conscious of the fact that I was the only "party-foul" to be seen. So in a scramble I grabbed some nearby tape and adhered a shot glass to my long-sleeve black shirt.

Every time someone asked what I was supposed to be dressed as: I internally giggled and explained that I'm a "shot-in-the-dark." Tried to turn lemons into lemonade and in the end I was able to successfully use it as a pickup line and "win" Halloween! (Some of you: get your mind out of the gutter haha....we started dating, and years later, we got married! :))

Cheers!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
uploadfromtaptalk1445371449542.jpeg

sent from your dazed and confused mind that is still trying to catch up with the rest of me

VU Sponsors