Become a Patron!

ENDED DIY Flavor Shack Alliterative four word phrase game-- Est End Date Nov 15, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
I'll start with a 4 word sentence or phrase where all words take on an alliterative theme.
Example(s): Evidently, Edgar's experiencing ecstasy - Daniel dogged Deborah daily.
Then the next poster writes another sentence or phrase with the next subsequent letter, and so forth and so on.

Angie ate eight apples.
(Of course B's are next, then C, etc....)

Have fun and stay save out there.

Est End Date 11/15/20 one lucky person will get a $25.00 credit to use at DIY Flavor Shack.
Sometimes I'm not right on time which is why I used Estimated End Date.
Be assured that I will get around to it. :)

Please be aware that with the virus vendors are working on a skeleton crew IF they are open at all! This may cause a LONG delay in getting your contest win. And again, if doors are closed for good, playing may be just for the fun of it.

Have fun!!! :)

No back to back post.
Est End Date Est End Date 11/15/20

DIY contest.PNG

Est End Date for the winning picks is used because sometimes I'm not all that timely. :)
DIY Flavor Shack does send to other countries besides USA but there is no guarantee they will send to yours. It's up to you to check before assuming they do.

Sadly the vaping industry is loosing vendors. As I imagine you all know this is from black market products, government, and the antis using the illegal products to strike out at Vaping.
Again this is not the fault of reputable vendors. These vendors have no choice if restrictions happen or they have to close down if a ban happens.
If this happens then Vapers United can not guarantee any win so from this point on so just be advised you might be playing just for the fun of it.

Contest photo.PNG

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Jack jokingly jiggled Jill

jj2

Silver Contributor