ENDED - [Giveaway] CoilArt's MAGE RTA and swag!! Ends 6/25/2106

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Hi VUG fam! ;)

It's CoilART giveaway time! This is the one many of you have been waiting for! Unless you've been living under a rock, I'm certain that you've heard about CoilArt's new MAGE RTA:
http://www.djlsbvapes.com/2016/06/03/coilart-mage-rta-review-coils-showdown-djlsb-vapes/
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/mage-rta-24mm-what-moonshot-shouldve-been.746783/
http://www.grimmgreen.com/post/145311028238/sen-ron-johnson-mage-rta-subohmbox-v2

This thing is a flavour beast! The MAGE 24mm RTA features a fixed deck (it does spin but can't be removed), Velocity style posts, and 3.5ml topfill. Available now and for preorder at a few sites and expanding to more.
Don't forget about our coils for non-rebuildable tanks, now including the Crown, Cleito, and TFV4! No more waiting, join us now and let's make it huge!

To enter this giveaway :
  1. Tell us what RTA you are using now? Or if you don't use an RTA, why not?

2. Tell us what you think about the MAGE RTA. What feature excites you the most?

3. Tag 3 of your friends to join the CoilART giveaway game. (Optional)

4. 3 winners will be selected randomly on June 19th, 2016 and announced shortly after.
Note :

1. Only parent level comments will be entered into the draw.

2. Standard karma requirements for giveaways apply and no giveaway accounts. I will be checking!
Three GIVEAWAY prizes:
Each winner will receive a CoilArt MAGE RTA and fancy swag in the form of an exclusive CoilArt t-shirt. This is a very nice vaping shirt that doesn't scream "cloud bro", you won't be embarrassed to wear it.

We do regular sample giveaways on our website, http://coilart.net @officialcoilart on all major social media platforms for more info and contests!

Good luck everyone! We love you!

I know automod, you're lonely..
TN118hi.png

FL2kcfF.png

ftRtc2r.png

The winner will be announced today , come on ! :vino:
There were a few giveaway accounts before landing on these three guys. I hope you all agree that they're active members! Here is the winner :

1.@raymo2u
2.@Huckleberried
3.@Condensation

You will all receive the glorious CoilArt MAGE RTA as well as an awesome t-shirt! We would love if you could share a review of the MAGE as we always strive to improve our products. A picture on Instagram with the t-shirt would be awesome as well :)
We hope to bring many more giveaways here as well as new products in the future. Check us out on all major social media platforms @OfficialCoilArt
Also sign up for a chance to win samples on http://CoilArt.net
Discover your flavor with CoilArt :bunny:

TO all the winners :
The giveaway gift will be shipped on Friday . I will send the tracking number to you . Any questions , just contact
info@ coilart.net

Last edited:

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I own the Griffin 22mm, Tsunami 22, Tsunami 24, 521 Tab and the Avocado

The MAGE RTA looks like a beast and I would love to try one out and do a Review/Comparison for the Forum! the build deck, the chamber room, the bottom airflow and that concave tip sets it off!

@JERUS @Poppa (K) @Deucesjack

Last edited:

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The bellus and diablo are my go to tanks right now.
I like the low profile design.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
    I have ST's, a Moonshot and a couple others
  2. Tell us what you think about the MAGE RTA. What feature excites you the most?
    Looks easy to build on. Not sure about the shape of the tip.
  3. Tag 3 of your friends to join the CoilART giveaway game. (Optional) @liblue @Ramsay Bolton @SteveS45
Thanks for the contest

Mcas4380

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
    don't own one yet
this thing is awesome looking

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for the new Giveaway @CoilART vapor !

Geek Vape Griffin 25

2. Tell us what you think about the MAGE RTA

Nice compact/low profile design, comes with a Delrin cap/Drip Tip, decent 3.5ml capacity for it's size
and comes with a generous array of replacement o-rings (Multiple Colors).

What feature excites you the most?

- Only 44mm tall from drip tip to contact pin
- Velocity style build deck
- Adjustable Airflow

@Ding @raymo2u @axelbeam (Stop winning everything :cuss2: !)

Last edited:

eris667

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
  1. Tell us what RTA you are using now? :: Triton / Subtank with RBA bases (when I am not Squonking)

2. Tell us what you think about the MAGE RTA. What feature excites you the most? :: I like the velocity Build Deck / Top Fill

3. Tag 3 of your friends to join the CoilART giveaway game. (Optional) @Huckleberried @mac63 @Ramsay Bolton
Thank you for the contest! I am currently using one of your ceramic coils in my Triton and is is the best pre-built coil I have ever used!

medup

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
  1. Now I´m using Taifun GT II and some other tanks laying on my table

2. Top fill system, easy setup

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Word, good contest. I was fortunate enough to get some of the Coilart coils and was really surprised at those. Really great coils for the Kanger tanks, wouldnt use one without them.

As for this I really wanna try this new rta, as its been dubbed "the Moonshot killer" and I happen to like my Moonshot, so really wanna get my hands on one.

So now Ive got the Boreas rta, Alleria rta, Merlin rta, Moonshot rta, and Diablo rta, and all of them are in the rotation. So if I win I can do a good review on it with knowledge of other popular RTAs.

I like the look of the Mage rta. I liked the Moonshot, but it had problems and the Mage looks to fix those issues so Im really interested in seeing one first hand. I love the fact it has a Velocity build deck on it.

@CrazyChef @ej1024 @nabibrian

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
got rid of my orchids, goblin and billow awhile back as I'd just got tired of the wick vs leak problems, although I had te goblin pretty much beat. Was also tired of the airflow issues.
I currently have and use the 24mm Avocado and the ijoy limitless and these simply do not compare to the rta's I was familiar with.
I've avoided the newer rta's on the market, simply because I didn't care for them, one aspect or another; obvious airflow issues, deck to small, don't like single coil builds, etc. etc.

The Mage looks great, airflow doesn't appear to be an issue, Would love to know more about the wicking aspect of the Mage; however, if I am not one of the fortunate 3 I may very well pick it up anyways.

Thanks for the opportunity!

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Using the Boreas currently.

I like the short height of the tank and velocity deck. Would love to try it out, great looking tank!

Thanx!

Superjeep

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Im using multiple Boreas currently.

2. I love the 24mm , velocity deck and short size.

Looks good thanks for the contest.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
1. The Boreas rta
2. Love the small size and form factor. Love 24mm tanks and velocity decks.

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. I like the build deck. The tank is exactly like my moonshot with a better deck. I just wish you guys would've press fit the deck.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I currently do not use a RTA, but own a Merlin, Kayfun mini V3 and Avocado, and learning how to build for greater independence from pre-made coils if they get removed from market.

I like the smallish size and easy top fill, similar to my Super Tank Mini, and build deck.

@Hank F. Spankman @SirVtHondaGuy08 @Spyg0at

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WOOT! SWAG!!! Thank you, Doc!

1. I have the Merlin presently in hand. Well, that's what I like to call the lil feller... he's a wiz...
2. I like the top cone! Cones are good! Makes me think it will vape like a virgin, touched for the very first time...
3. @always9988 @inspects @chopdoc

And thank you much, for the contest, coilart!

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
    using target cCell tank with your coils in it..also have a bachelor nano running.don't have any of the fancy big boys
    the top fill of course plus the build deck..
  4. @liblue @Ramsay Bolton @Saddletramp1200 l

Last edited:

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you for the giveaway

Tell us what RTA you are using now? Or if you don't use an RTA, why not?
Using the griffin 22. And have the avacado on the way ! Vapemail!

Tell us what you think about the MAGE RTA. What feature excites you the most?
Top fill! And velocity style post !

Tag 3 of your friends to join the CoilART giveaway game. (Optional)
  1. @hitti2 @Betty Jane @VAP3LORD

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
1. Right now I'm using a Bellus RTA.
2. Nice design. Compact. I like the low profile and large build deck.
3. @Uncle @USMCmay @countboredom

Sent from my A1-840FHD using Tapatalk

Strawberrys18

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I currently do not use a RTA, but own a Merlin, Kayfun mini V3 and Avocado, and learning how to build for greater independence from pre-made coils if they get removed from market.

I like the smallish size and easy top fill, similar to my Super Tank Mini, and build deck.

@Hank F. Spankman @SirVtHondaGuy08 @Spyg0at
Good thinking. I am learning how to build coils too. As suggested by a friend. JuicyLucy

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just wanted to say. That this is not mine at all...

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
I own the Griffin 22mm, Tsunami 22, Tsunami 24, 521 vTab and the Avocado

The MAGE RTA looks like a beast and I would love to try one out and do a Review/Comparison for the Forum! the build deck, the chamber room, the bottom airflow and that concave tip sets it off!

@JERUS @Poppa (K) @Deucesjack
did you do a review before ?

vapeshredz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1. Currently using the Boreas on the RX200s, the twisted messes squared on a holmwrecker, and a goon rda
2. Velocity style posts and top fill sound good to me and also the fact it potentially produces good flavor.
3. @Deucesjack @raymo2u @Vape99

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
#1 Iam using the Merlin rta right now I feel it could have larger juice holes.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
love the fixed deck,and top fill of course is always a plus.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dragon25

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
#1. I'm using a black & a stainless Ijoy/Limitless RDTA (s) , Geekvape Tsunami 24 and a Twisted messes /with 13 heavens mini top piece (for better cooling) and wide bore drip tip. These are my daily users as I switch up about 3-4 different juices daily
# 2 Velocity style posts , 24mm and short size.Plus love the chuff cap !

John Starz

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I actually don't own an RTA yet but right now using an RDA that came with the kangertech 60w squonk kit.
reason I don't use an RTA, I have yet to buy and try one.

2.Tell us what you think about the MAGE RTA. What feature excites you the most?
May sound silly but I would have to say the chuff cap mostly because of the design and seems to be leak proof

3.Tag 3 of your friends to join the CoilART giveaway game. (Optional
@Ghengiskhan
@xoste49

thanks for this giveaway.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
1)I'm currently using the Griffin 25. Waiting patiently on the coil art tank. Coilart could are the only coils I use and now they have them for all my tanks!!!
The moonshot and the crius.
Anything from CoilArt I've tried I loved. I own most of their coils out of the CTBVC and I'm totally pumped they now have them for the crown and the tfv4's I know I'll be doing some more ordering!!!!
@Vapingbeauty @vapingang33 @midknight420

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

Last edited:

SuperMidget

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Griffin 22mm with top airflow and UD Simba

2. It looks like a little monster, solid deck and its wicked short but still has great capacity

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I currently use the Greekvape Griffin 22mm and Augvape Alleria. Love both.

2. I really dig the compact design yet still has a decent sized deck. I like some clouds but am really big on flavour and this rta is designed for that. It is a very innovative design. I can't wait to see where this rta goes.

3. @gingerbread @Jimi
@Ariel Mysterious

Thanks alot for a great giveaway for what I think will be an awesome rta.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

VU Sponsors