ENDED - Just Another Giveaway at Wellon Site - 5 Winners, 12th Apr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrospecter

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon

No what? Your site says Silver Black Blue Red Colors for your lifestyle my life and everyone's life should include purple after all it is the color of royalty, there for lack of purple means such sadness... :cool:

Wellon

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
No what? Your site says Silver Black Blue Red Colors for your lifestyle my life and everyone's life should include purple after all it is the color of royalty, there for lack of purple means such sadness... :cool:

maybe blue is also OK?
Blue is the color of the sky and sea. It is often associated with depth and stability. It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth, and heaven.

we will consider purple for new products, thank you for the advice.

Wellon

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years

maybe blue is also OK?
Blue is the color of the sky and sea. It is often associated with depth and stability. It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth, and heaven.

Necrospecter

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
maybe blue is also OK?

I see blue and all I can think how a few years ago Prisons and Mental Hospitals started painting their walls blue since it was sent to have a calming effect, so blue has become associated in my mind with cages.

But do like to see you will be considering purple next time.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile