Become a Patron!

ENDED - Om Vapors Summer Giveaway!!! 3 weekly winners get 3 free 30ml juices - 8/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just one day left in the work week (for us Mon-Fri people anyways)! Keep commenting for a chance to win.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reminds me of the "butt fumble"
Yep. It's one of those times that no matter what he accomplishes from that point, even if he somehow miraculously won a Super Bowl, he's still gonna be "Butt Fumble" :giggle:

Mark-Sanchez-butt-fumble.gif

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning everyone. Finally Friday. Time to catch up on some sleep over the weekend

Dan DePippo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yep. It's one of those times that no matter what he accomplishes from that point, even if he somehow miraculously won a Super Bowl, he's still gonna be "Butt Fumble" :giggle:

In all fairness Vince did push Moore backwards into him. Butt down by contact?

mikej13876

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
The word "fumble" still brings back bad memories from 1987 here in Cleveland. Makes me cringe

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Exactly! ESPN even did a sports science episode on this, haha!

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Been a long busy day and I'm still trying to get things done and taken care of.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The word "fumble" still brings back bad memories from 1987 here in Cleveland. Makes me cringe
Yep, still remember watching that game, that was brutal. I always liked Kosar, glad he finally got that Ring.
How 'bout dem Cowboys!

KOS.JPG

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I take my cup black and make it with Red Bull instead of water, thank you very much!

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool, me too. Yeah I'm just kidding, I can't imagine how it taste....blah and yuck come to mind tho, lol

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Never much liked the taste of Redbull. Vaping Redbull flavored juice sounds awful too.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Force myself to get a few things done around the house. Now gotta get ready to go out for some things.

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello all

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You guys are so cool....and I have been awake for 20hrs time to hit the sack

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Now through the end of August, Om Vapors is picking 3 winners weekly, every Monday morning, who will receive 3 free 30ml juices. Winners will get to pick their own flavors from the listing below:

The Cobra - Much like a cobra, this flavor can catch you off-guard. This juice's profile is a combination of rich, milky ice cream, layered with mouthwatering strawberries, speckled with a layer of warm, fluffy cake crumbs.

Mindful Monkey - The Mindful Monkey is Mom’s banana pudding in vape form. This delectable mixture is a combination of ripe bananas, creamy vanilla pudding, and sprinkles of crisp, delectable vanilla wafers.

Nirvana - Get ready to enter a state of eternal bliss with Nirvana. Nirvana is a savory blueberry donut, baked around a fluffy, moist, appetizing cake, coated with a sugary glaze.

Mantra - Mantra is a tropical blend of garden-fresh strawberries, peaches and mangos, pureed into a cool, refreshing green tea with honey.

The Tiger - The Tiger is perfect for the morning vaper. This cereal Flavor is a fusion of sugarcoated apples and delectable grains, sprinkled satisfactorily with brown sugar and cinnamon inside a bowl of cool, refreshing milk.

Open to canada? i could really use some juice right about now =)

Thank you for the chance.

p.s....long time lurker and just signed up/ checking all the threads out, thought id enter if i can since im low on juice and just getting into diy.

Last edited:

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Checking in for early morning entry......God's speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors