Become a Patron!

ENDED - Om Vapors Summer Giveaway!!! 3 weekly winners get 3 free 30ml juices - 8/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Starz

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I feel your pain. Just replace shocks and struts and two tires and half of an exhaust system brakes all the way around on my daughter's car
The wonders of Life right. ^_^ but once everything has been taken care of does feel good afterwards. stress levels lowered in my case lol.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
cat-eating-octopus-epic-fail.gif

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
PAINFUL! Good morning all. Another hot day. UGH!

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
need lots of coffee - day is starting out rough with no relief in sight

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Has anyone tried emailing them?? Both times I did It bounced back as a bad email

Now through the end of August, Om Vapors is picking 3 winners weekly, every Monday morning, who will receive 3 free 30ml juices. Winners will get to pick their own flavors from the listing below:

The Cobra - Much like a cobra, this flavor can catch you off-guard. This juice's profile is a combination of rich, milky ice cream, layered with mouthwatering strawberries, speckled with a layer of warm, fluffy cake crumbs.

Mindful Monkey - The Mindful Monkey is Mom’s banana pudding in vape form. This delectable mixture is a combination of ripe bananas, creamy vanilla pudding, and sprinkles of crisp, delectable vanilla wafers.

Nirvana - Get ready to enter a state of eternal bliss with Nirvana. Nirvana is a savory blueberry donut, baked around a fluffy, moist, appetizing cake, coated with a sugary glaze.

Mantra - Mantra is a tropical blend of garden-fresh strawberries, peaches and mangos, pureed into a cool, refreshing green tea with honey.

The Tiger - The Tiger is perfect for the morning vaper. This cereal Flavor is a fusion of sugarcoated apples and delectable grains, sprinkled satisfactorily with brown sugar and cinnamon inside a bowl of cool, refreshing milk.

SUPER AWESOME CONTEST!!!! Good luck to everyone!!!!

TastersChoice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered last week let it sit and vaping it today so far i really like mindful monkey!! Thanks!!
it's so delicious!!

congrats to this weeks winners

signing in for next week

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks for all the participation this week guys! A few more days, and we will have another batch of winners. Been working on more upcoming flavors this week, and I don't think you guys will be disappointed as we continue to roll them out!

mikej13876

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Count me in

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors