Become a Patron!

ENDED - Om Vapors Summer Giveaway!!! 3 weekly winners get 3 free 30ml juices - 8/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea Nirvana seems like my fav, but that cobra dont sound bad either... anything fruitty im down! Haha. No ho**

John Starz

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
WAYYYY TO HOT TODAY I even tried running naked around the house:bliss:

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I was running around the yard naked but my neighbor gave a dirty look

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
epic-fail-photos-fail-nation-car-wash-fail.gif

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
How do these spammers think they won't get evicted?

Good morning to the rest of you.

BeckyS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning. Woke up late, too and the weekend's looking mighty fine to me! Breakfast at Chick Fil A, and heading to the pool this afternoon to soak up some rays.

BeckyS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok, Ascension has officially become my most wanted Om Vapors flavor. Tart and refreshing raspberry and pomegranate with graham cracker and buttery cream... yes, please!

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And to this day, he never lived it down.
Years ago in college, a few of us were piled in a friends Land Cruiser and he took it to an automated car wash. The car wash had a roller brush that came over the top of the cars, but this time it didn't do that exactly. The roller brush didn't go over the windshield, it came through, busted out the glass. I just remember hearing a loud crack and pop and all of a sudden there was glass and water everywhere, It was pandemonium. I was in the back and scurried out the tailgate, luckily no one was hurt, but it was a big mess. I get a little nervous in automatic car wash nowadays.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wana chance to win. The juice is all good. Good luck everyone

an this one time....... at

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
need to get functional and get some things done today - more coffee

BeckyS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Years ago in college, a few of us were piled in a friends Land Cruiser and he took it to an automated car wash. The car wash had a roller brush that came over the top of the cars, but this time it didn't do that exactly. The roller brush didn't go over the windshield, it came through, busted out the glass. I just remember hearing a loud crack and pop and all of a sudden there was glass and water everywhere, It was pandemonium. I was in the back and scurried out the tailgate, luckily no one was hurt, but it was a big mess. I get a little nervous in automatic car wash nowadays.
Wow!! I've always been scared going through those things and now I see I had good reason to be. Sounds like something straight out of some kind of b-rated horror film, lol

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow!! I've always been scared going through those things and now I see I had good reason to be. Sounds like something straight out of some kind of b-rated horror film, lol
I don't take my car through them, but sometimes I'll ride with someone who does. The look on their face is pretty funny when I tell them the story, right before we go in....... :huh:

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
man i need some of that with some eggs and a cup of coffee

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
GAWD!!!!

BeckyS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yay!! Just what I needed after an incredibly long and yucky day. Thanks Om Vapors, I can't wait to try these! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors