Become a Patron!

ENDED - Om Vapors Summer Giveaway!!! 3 weekly winners get 3 free 30ml juices - 8/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikej13876

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Entry for next contest

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
6.gif

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Enjoying some quiet time with the mutt while my daughters are out

Linkdead

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Morning all

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Linkdead

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yep today is 7/31, not 8/31

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Early morning after binge reading Harry Potter and The Cursed Child. Finished it in one sitting while marathoning the movies. How about you guys? Anyone get the new book?

Linkdead

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning!!!!

Linkdead

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Doing alright @philbh how about yourself

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
deleted...browser being weird today

Last edited:

Linkdead

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning everyone I hope you all have a pleasant smoke free day.

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Early morning after binge reading Harry Potter and The Cursed Child. Finished it in one sitting while marathoning the movies. How about you guys? Anyone get the new book?
Was JUUUUUSSSTTT thinking about it. Is the writing weird being in play format? Even better, does it screw up the legacy? I'm the biggest 40 year old HP geek around, not sure if I could take them ruining this after Dumbeldore and Snape....... And Dobby.....
Plus I got your e-mail today about the new flavors and already placed a big order so the wife may not let me pick it up for awhile anyway.... *sigh* was it any good?

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
vaping this omvapors Nirvana right now.. pretty good. not the biggest doughnut/bakery slash cinnabun fan, but this is definitely the best that i have ever had in this category.

next gonna try the cobra, its just strawberries with a little cake crumbs on it .. i'm thinking i will love this.. will let ya know

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
vaping this omvapors Nirvana right now.. pretty good. not the biggest doughnut/bakery slash cinnabun fan, but this is definitely the best that i have ever had in this category.

next gonna try the cobra, its just strawberries with a little cake crumbs on it .. i'm thinking i will love this.. will let ya know
Cobra's great and Tiger's fantastic but Mantra...... Mantra's my sauce. Oddly enough, Nirvana's the only one I'm not a fan of. I just ordered all four of the new flavors though, plus more of Tiger & Mantra of course so I'll let you all know when they get here. OM is awesome. Too bad these contests are going away because they DO work. If it wasn't for winning this contest, I'd've never heard of these guys and they wouldn't be my current go to guys. Basically....... Bummer.

Shag85

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awesome giveaway thanks for the chance!

TastersChoice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cobra's great and Tiger's fantastic but Mantra...... Mantra's my sauce. Oddly enough, Nirvana's the only one I'm not a fan of. I just ordered all four of the new flavors though, plus more of Tiger & Mantra of course so I'll let you all know when they get here. OM is awesome. Too bad these contests are going away because they DO work. If it wasn't for winning this contest, I'd've never heard of these guys and they wouldn't be my current go to guys. Basically....... Bummer.

I think Nirvana was last on my list as well, heard alot of good stuff about it so I ordered a 120ML bottle of it on my first run.
I did notice it tasted much better with some aging. My faves are still Mindful Monkey and The Tiger with Mantra not too far behind, Cobra is pretty damn good as well, let it steep a few weeks and you can really get all the notes that are described in the profile.

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think Nirvana was last on my list as well, heard alot of good stuff about it so I ordered a 120ML bottle of it on my first run.
I did notice it tasted much better with some aging. My faves are still Mindful Monkey and The Tiger with Mantra not too far behind, Cobra is pretty damn good as well, let it steep a few weeks and you can really get all the notes that are described in the profile.
Okay, I will. Well..... I already accidentally have it seems ...... Lol, like I said I really did like Cobra straight from the mailbox a couple of weeks ago but it came during a time that I had just placed a large order of sample bottles & whatnots looking for new jams. So that's what I've been doing the last month or so, Vaping so-so juices even though I have ones I love in my closet already..... *sigh* The things a guy goes through for a new flavor.

TastersChoice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
lol I can't blame you. Get rid of all the meh juice first and give the good stuff some time to sit, I do the same thing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors