Become a Patron!

ENDED - Om Vapors Summer Giveaway!!! 3 weekly winners get 3 free 30ml juices - 8/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Moving-animated-picture-of-two-dancers.gif

SuperMidget

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
how do u like them?
mine are on the way.
cant wait till they get here!!!

I haven't bothered waiting on any steep time so fresh out of the mail they are a bit strong on the blueberry and cinnamon flavors but i prefer it that way.

Mindful Monkey is pretty good also. The banana could be stronger in it but it was a very enjoyable vape also.

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I haven't bothered waiting on any steep time so fresh out of the mail they are a bit strong on the blueberry and cinnamon flavors but i prefer it that way.

Mindful Monkey is pretty good also. The banana could be stronger in it but it was a very enjoyable vape also.
I tried Mantra and Nirvana straight from the mailbox, I think they need a steep.... Haven't opened up the Cobra yet...

TastersChoice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
submitting my entry for this week
good luck guys and gals

mikej13876

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the chance

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

Linkdead

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congratulations to the winners

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Me too dam this heat my office Dont have shade or ac

an this one time....... at

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@mase21 where you see donut smoke at? i think its only like 6 flavors you can choose from

The Cobra - Much like a cobra, this flavor can catch you off-guard. This juice's profile is a combination of rich, milky ice cream, layered with mouthwatering strawberries, speckled with a layer of warm, fluffy cake crumbs.

Mindful Monkey - The Mindful Monkey is Mom’s banana pudding in vape form. This delectable mixture is a combination of ripe bananas, creamy vanilla pudding, and sprinkles of crisp, delectable vanilla wafers.

Nirvana - Get ready to enter a state of eternal bliss with Nirvana. Nirvana is a savory blueberry donut, baked around a fluffy, moist, appetizing cake, coated with a sugary glaze.

Mantra - Mantra is a tropical blend of garden-fresh strawberries, peaches and mangos, pureed into a cool, refreshing green tea with honey.

The Tiger - The Tiger is perfect for the morning vaper. This cereal Flavor is a fusion of sugarcoated apples and delectable grains, sprinkled satisfactorily with brown sugar and cinnamon inside a bowl of cool, refreshing milk.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
managed to get up on time today but not feeling like going to work - guess it's time to get moving

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
New flavors coming soon! This summer continues to be exciting for us.

Heden Aklowd

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
OK, thanks for the link but I found your site! Google is one of my friends.............
Google is not your friend.
Your friends don't spy on you.
Google is Big Brother's friend.

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
C'mon, Google is trying to make your life better. I can't keep a straight face...

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now through the end of August, Om Vapors is picking 3 winners weekly, every Monday morning, who will receive 3 free 30ml juices. Winners will get to pick their own flavors from the listing below:

The Cobra - Much like a cobra, this flavor can catch you off-guard. This juice's profile is a combination of rich, milky ice cream, layered with mouthwatering strawberries, speckled with a layer of warm, fluffy cake crumbs.

Mindful Monkey - The Mindful Monkey is Mom’s banana pudding in vape form. This delectable mixture is a combination of ripe bananas, creamy vanilla pudding, and sprinkles of crisp, delectable vanilla wafers.

Nirvana - Get ready to enter a state of eternal bliss with Nirvana. Nirvana is a savory blueberry donut, baked around a fluffy, moist, appetizing cake, coated with a sugary glaze.

Mantra - Mantra is a tropical blend of garden-fresh strawberries, peaches and mangos, pureed into a cool, refreshing green tea with honey.

The Tiger - The Tiger is perfect for the morning vaper. This cereal Flavor is a fusion of sugarcoated apples and delectable grains, sprinkled satisfactorily with brown sugar and cinnamon inside a bowl of cool, refreshing milk.
Thank you @OmVape received my prize today. That was quick! From the 7/25 drawing. Pics and reviews coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors