Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was wondering what they was like
I have almost all the gear I want myself only a couple items and I'll be set

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I honestly don't have much myself but I am friends with vapingbeauty so I have the opportunity to try out all of the things that she has! I actually would like to get the innokin disrupter cause I read something about it being for left or right handed vaping and it is the first time I have seen that and I am bassackwards so that would work great for me!?!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The only things I have left that I want is a subtank for driving and a mech box then I'm done

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I need a mod box and a lot of other things! I have a Mutation X V4 but I can't even use it cause I don't have anything with the power to handle it! So I definitely need to get a 50 watt or higher mod so I can use it cause it is sweet and the airflow on it is amazing!

Bluzrif

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The only things I have left that I want is a subtank for driving and a mech box then I'm done

I just put up a Subtank deal in both accessory and hardware...take a look

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dcc90c8a4822608e766707d8c7e5977a.jpg

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not the best pics but the 2nd one is a one sided shot of the airholes that are on both sides and can be open or closed according to your preference!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was wondering what they was like
I have almost all the gear I want myself only a couple items and I'll be set

The dpv -65 is sweet it can be used as a vw/vw or a mec mod it count how many times you use it with the batteries and can be charged with batteries in it also it counts average length of hit ....pretty neat it was a gift and I love it

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@ vapingbeauty I told you that you can use it til I get a mod it will work on! It's just sitting in my black hole of a purse otherwise!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@ vapingbeauty I told you that you can use it til I get a mod it will work on! It's just sitting in my black hole of a purse otherwise!

I know but I have my tugboat and iam enjoying it .....it will let you break it in when you can

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah honestly I hear that cause I think I am too high with the nic too which sucks cause you know how hard it was to get the money for the months juice to begin with and now I am barely vaping it! You know how I usually am and I haven't even used what is in the space jam bottle yet! I am mixing it with a 3rd of the 0nic one maybe once a day if that!?! I can't even understand how I killed the batteries 3 times yesterday and didn't even vape 1 tank! I just filled the tank about half an hour ago from yesterday morning!

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah honestly I hear that cause I think I am too high with the nic too which sucks cause you know how hard it was to get the money for the months juice to begin with and now I am barely vaping it! You know how I usually am and I haven't even used what is in the space jam bottle yet! I am mixing it with a 3rd of the 0nic one maybe once a day if that!?! I can't even understand how I killed the batteries 3 times yesterday and didn't even vape 1 tank! I just filled the tank about half an hour ago from yesterday morning!

You can always hit Walmart for some vg to cut your juice works really well if your dripping

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually that would kill some of the flavor too wouldn't it? I am vaping a menthol tobacco flavor that was perfect the first time I got it but the menthol seems to be too much now!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok question for anyone who knows the answer iam trying to make a personal paypal purchase ...do I go to send $ put the person's email and amount ??? First time Making a person purchase

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Actually that would kill some of the flavor too wouldn't it? I am vaping a menthol tobacco flavor that was perfect the first time I got it but the menthol seems to be too much now!

I think you are starting to almost be ready for flavors on a regular like I did vaped my cigarette flavor until it was nauseating now I can't stand it more than one or two hits and even at that I just like the mint not the tabbaco flavor

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think you are starting to almost be ready for flavors on a regular like I did vaped my cigarette flavor until it was nauseating now I can't stand it more than one or two hits and even at that I just like the mint not the tabbaco flavor

That's the problem though I can't taste anything but the menthol and I can still mix the menthol with the flavors I like it in and I like it in them! I want more tobacco flavor than menthol and I can't seem to find it anywhere?!?

Sent from my Z660G using Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What ohms you running?

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dual 26 awg kanthal 8/9 wraps and some holds fast jaws

Not sure on the size I usually wrap around a turkey pin .... (uses to pin a stuffed turkey closed) lol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If your doing regular kanthal it's better to have the coil wraps very tight together. If they are spaced you will get fluctuations in ohms

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK that makes sense we were wondering why that was happening!?! I have only seen them built together and I honestly thought it had to be touching to work but no worries I haven't officially built my own yet but I am thinking about trying it out with my anyvape coil that is supposed to fit in the Atlantis tank!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Best of luck! Practice makes perfect :)

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello everyone! Just got back from dinner, 1d7130ee-x50-gif.472824.gif was pretty good! Now I'm ready for some tv & 710. No partying for me tonight, lol. Have a good Saturday night, see you all in the morning. bubble-smiley.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors