Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
the owner of the b&m that i work at gave it to me to try out to see if we should stock em in the store.So far its a decent mod anyone else have any expirence with this mod?

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
4c9de703ae68fb7383156b9aa3a9a9b8.jpg
This morning iam going with the dpv-65 and kanger plus rta

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Azrael Ibanez

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning all. I ordered 7 bottles of Tmaxx's No Frills last night and I'm already getting that vape mail feeling. Other than that it's a great morning. Coffee, Mothers of Invention on the headphones, and as you can see, blueberry Greek yogurt for breakfast.
ac6cd749d8fdcc96c6f519814d75daa9.jpg

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn POS phone won't send my Vaperversary handcheck. Year one down, rest of my life to go. Yall have been a great support system, and Watch's generosity among the greatest reasons I'm glad to be a part of this wonderful vaping community.

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thats great demoniacal congrats on your one year. Mine will be in novemeber

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Damn POS phone won't send my Vaperversary handcheck. Year one down, rest of my life to go. Yall have been a great support system, and Watch's generosity among the greatest reasons I'm glad to be a part of this wonderful vaping community.

congratulationsCat.jpeg Demonical, that is wonderful!!! One year is the best anniversary ever!

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I understand how great that is my one year is soon aproching

lovinvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's an awesome achievement! Congrats and Keep Calm and Vape On!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes actually you were right about that on the rda but I like them spaced a bit in my rta

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
We were talking about that this morning and I was told that the directions with the RTA say to space it like that so that is probably why!?! Glad that some of my reading and research can help someone!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's awesome! Congratulations!

lovinvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I celebrated my 2 yr. Vaperversary on July 12th. I really never thought I would ever stop smoking but thank God I did not only for my health but for my kids too! I wasn't able to treat myself to anything because someone got into my PayPal account and wiped it out clean except for about $10. I've not been able to say anything to anyone about it until PayPal finshed their investigating. I had over $200 in there and now it's gone.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I celebrated my 2 yr. Vaperversary on July 12th. I really never thought I would ever stop smoking but thank God I did not only for my health but for my kids too! I wasn't able to treat myself to anything because someone got into my PayPal account and wiped it out clean except for about $10. I've not been able to say anything to anyone about it until PayPal finshed their investigating. I had over $200 in there and now it's gone.

That's awesome too! I can't wait until I can say I've been without smoking that long! The kids are a great reason for doing it but your health even more so! I was told that I have to quit smoking and drinking caffeinated beverages cause of health issues! I'm praying I will make it a year or more!?!

lovinvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's awesome too! I can't wait until I can say I've been without smoking that long! The kids are a great reason for doing it but your health even more so! I was told that I have to quit smoking and drinking caffeinated beverages cause of health issues! I'm praying I will make it a year or more!?!

You can do it! I was in the hospital for 4 wks. last summer and ever since I haven't had a soda or coffee. I do drink tea but you can get all of those things decaffeinated now. The first 3 days you might have a bad headache but 3 days is worth the rest of your life. God bless and good luck!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can do it! I was in the hospital for 4 wks. last summer and ever since I haven't had a soda or coffee. I do drink tea but you can get all of those things decaffeinated now. The first 3 days you might have a bad headache but 3 days is worth the rest of your life. God bless and good luck!

Thanks! I am glad that you are alright cause I know what it is to be without a parent growing up and the kids need their mom! I have already stopped drinking soda and I am down to one coffee a day so I know I will be able to make it but it is just lousy sometimes when you get the craving for it!

lovinvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks! I am glad that you are alright cause I know what it is to be without a parent growing up and the kids need their mom! I have already stopped drinking soda and I am down to one coffee a day so I know I will be able to make it but it is just lousy sometimes when you get the craving for it!

Yeah I know but the great thing about vaping you can buy coffee flavored ejuice and I've had some really good ones. Get yourself some kind of coffee ejuice and maybe that will help with those cravings just like it did with cigs. Yeah I also know how it is growing up without a parent. My dad got killed in a car wreck a month before I was born. It really sucks! So I'm trying to fight with all my might!

Last edited:

lovinvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

The really sad part about the money it was put in my account from a friend to help buy my daughter school clothes. I'm sorry I just found out Friday what had happened and I'm still in shock!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That is one of the many reasons I don't use paypal. If anything I use Google wallet, and I make sure I know the person I am dealing with.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I have one that vapingbeauty didn't like and gave it to me and I love it! I think it is better in the morning but still good! I'm just starting to get into the flavors now so I need to experiment a little bit more but I can't wait to find that perfect one for me! I know it's out there!

lovinvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That is one of the many reasons I don't use paypal. If anything I use Google wallet, and I make sure I know the person I am dealing with.
Well what happened was my brother and his wife was having a swimming party at my mom's house. My sister-in-law sister got into my phone or laptop and got my PayPal information because PayPal said the money was transferred onto some kind of pre-paid card but I have no way to prove I didn't do it but I asked them why after having the same account over 2 yrs and never doing anything like this why would I do it now they said sorry there's no way to prove it. I've been sick and in bed for the past year and that's how I did all my shopping is with my PayPal. I'm so mad, depressed, and upset. It makes me sick to my stomach every time I think about it. She was just arrested this past Thursday for trying to steal something from a store.

lovinvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So your sister in law stole from you?
No her sister! I can't prove it but I have a really good idea. She was just arrested Thursday for trying to steal from a store.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No her sister! I can't prove it but I have a really good idea. She was just arrested Thursday for trying to steal from a store.

Wow it sounds like she has a load of problems. Obviously stealing to supplement something else.

lovinvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wow it sounds like she has a load of problems. Obviously stealing to supplement something else.
Yeap a big problem and people with those problems don't care that they just stole money that was going to buy my daughters school clothes!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeap a big problem and people with those problems don't care that they just stole money that was going to buy my daughters school clothes!

Yeah that's really sad on your behalf. Is your sister in law's sister young?

lovinvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No she's actually older and my sister-in-law has custody of her daughter which is my sister-in-law's niece she's had her for about 6 yrs now.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@lovinvape sounds like some inner family violence is in order.
I know someone would be trying to drive with no valve cores in their tires... in a month. Next month I would be cutting the entire stem off the rim. And dribbling brake fluid on the paint that says thief.

lovinvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I would but she doesn't even have a vehicle.

lovinvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No it's ok! I really don't want to take anything from anyone especially if you don't have that much. Thanks so much for the offer but please I don't want to put anybody in the shape I'm in because you never know what is going to happen.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No it's ok! I really don't want to take anything from anyone especially if you don't have that much. Thanks so much for the offer but please I don't want to put anybody in the shape I'm in because you never know what is going to happen.

That is what ppl should do. I know how stressful things can be especially when it comes to your kids... Let me know if you change your mind. God wants us to just love on ppl, even if you don't know them... That's what I believe and I will pray for your family.

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

lovinvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That is what ppl should do. I know how stressful things can be especially when it comes to your kids... Let me know if you change your mind. God wants us to just love on ppl, even if you don't know them... That's what I believe and I will pray for your family.

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
Thank you so much! God bless and much love!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Most don't but there are some who wouldn't go there no matter what! I am really sorry that you are going through that though cause you can't even do anything about it with no proof! Did you know that she had those problems before this happened or is it something new?

lovinvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Most don't but there are some who wouldn't go there no matter what! I am really sorry that you are going through that though cause you can't even do anything about it with no proof! Did you know that she had those problems before this happened or is it something new?

No I knew she had problems...heck my sister-in-law has had custody of her youngest daughter for over 5 yrs or so. I guess I had laid my phone down somewhere and she got it because I usually keep PayPal brought up on my phone and a lot of times on my computer but heck I was celebrating as much as I could with our nephew. I never dreamed something like this would happen I guess because I don't think that way. For all I know she already had a pre-paid card and could've called that day. I don't know and will never know how it happened but I changed my password and PayPal is supposed to notify me of any type of activity on my account.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No I knew she had problems...heck my sister-in-law has had custody of her youngest daughter for over 5 yrs or so. I guess I had laid my phone down somewhere and she got it because I usually keep PayPal brought up on my phone and a lot of times on my computer but heck I was celebrating as much as I could with our nephew. I never dreamed something like this would happen I guess because I don't think that way. For all I know she already had a pre-paid card and could've called that day. I don't know and will never know how it happened but I changed my password and PayPal is supposed to notify me of any type of activity on my account.

Even if they cannot prove that someone else did it they should be able to tell you the exact date and time it was done cause it is your account!?! She has probably noticed that you have it on there before and just waited for you to walk away from the phone and you are right about her probably already having the card to put it on and its probably not the first or last time that she will do it! It is just such a shame that your daughter is the one who is losing out because of her actions!

lovinvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Even if they cannot prove that someone else did it they should be able to tell you the exact date and time it was done cause it is your account!?! She has probably noticed that you have it on there before and just waited for you to walk away from the phone and you are right about her probably already having the card to put it on and its probably not the first or last time that she will do it! It is just such a shame that your daughter is the one who is losing out because of her actions!

I know! She will never be a loud around my family again! It still makes me sick to my stomach. PayPal does know when it was but can't tell me where because it was from some kind of pre-paid cell phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors