Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you everyone who participated in that contest!!! Remember, the Tmaxx's No Frills Mls Handcheck Contest is still going on. The winner gets a 16 oz. bottle of their favorite No Frills juice!!!! I am also planning a contest that should start this week. :)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
hey i won woot woot awesome

You did!! And if you bought all juice from our new Tmaxx's No Frills Mls line, you could get 4- 30 ml bottles and free shipping with those $25 in credits and have a dollar left over for a couple droppers!!! :) We make this line by the bottle, just the way YOU want it!!! There are currently 9 flavors in the line to choose from and more are on the way. Each flavor comes with the nicotine choices of 0,3,6,12 and 18 mg. You also get to choose between 70VG/30PG, 50/50 and 70PG/30VG. All for 6 bucks for a 30 ml bottle!!! If you have trouble deciding on what flavors to get, there are plenty of people on this thread who would love to help you out. :)

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You did!! And if you bought all juice from our new Tmaxx's No Frills Mls line, you could get 4- 30 ml bottles and free shipping with those $25 in credits and have a dollar left over for a couple droppers!!! :) We make this line by the bottle, just the way YOU want it!!! There are currently 9 flavors in the line to choose from and more are on the way. Each flavor comes with the nicotine choices of 0,3,6,12 and 18 mg. You also get to choose between 70VG/30PG, 50/50 and 70PG/30VG. All for 6 bucks for a 30 ml bottle!!! If you have trouble deciding on what flavors to get, there are plenty of people on this thread who would love to help you out. :)
I am looking at all the flavors earlier now my only problem is what to choose hehe

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And finally, the winner of the $50 gift certificate (credit) to www.vapingwatch.com is......

@vapinange23

Congratulations!!!!! Message me and I'll get you your winner's code as soon as I can!!!!
I just wanted to say thank you for the opportunity to join the contest and for the prize! I really appreciate it and I can't wait to try out some of your juices! Is there anything that you would recommend personally?

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congratulations to all the other winners too!!! I usually don't win much so bear with me as the excitement of the win made me temporarily insane and unavailable to make any really coherent responses for a while!?! I hope you all enjoy your winnings!!!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
th

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good day to everyone, nothing better than getting on here the other day and then posting hello to everyone only to see the message above me saying I get some free stuff. Who doesn't like free stuff, what vaping watch juices have you guys tried already.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@thewanderingnick.......hope you have a good day ..Iam off to bed soon it's 10:32pm here :)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, I hope you all had a good and fun day! We had the kids over - chicken breasts, cheesy potatoes, green beans... good stuff. My daughter tried to sneak my blueberry donut juice home with her, lol. I did give her a small bottle of it, I'm so easy. :oops:I'm just happy she vapes instead of smoking. :D See you all tomorrow!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL @misswish making me hungry.
So planning dinner for tonight, single it is going to be a warm muggy mess today I guess it is BBQ time again.
Got chicken breasts in a marinade of thai fish sauce, lime juice and fresh blackberries.
Got slaw with napa cabbage made with creamy garlic sauce and cider vinegar.
burgers for me.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
LOL @misswish making me hungry.
So planning dinner for tonight, single it is going to be a warm muggy mess today I guess it is BBQ time again.
Got chicken breasts in a marinade of thai fish sauce, lime juice and fresh blackberries.
Got slaw with napa cabbage made with creamy garlic sauce and cider vinegar.
burgers for me.
damn man you gotta stop talking. That bbq marinade sounds like some fire stuff. Gourmet BBQ lol I can't wait to fire up the grill again.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been so busy I have not had a chance to take a moment for myself but I am not sleeping so I have a little bit of time this morning! So while I am here I would like to say good morning to all of you and that I hope that everyone has an absolutely wonderful day!!!

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have been so busy I have not had a chance to take a moment for myself but I am not sleeping so I have a little bit of time this morning! So while I am here I would like to say good morning to all of you and that I hope that everyone has an absolutely wonderful day!!!

same to you, and wow the not having time for yourself is resonating with me. Two boys 5 and 3, and a new born baby girl. Talk about busy. But i try to run in here and drop a few lines when i can.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
gmorning.jpg It's going to be a busy one for me. But the sun is out, the birds and squirrels are playing, the cat is chasing bugs. All is starting well! Be safe, be happy and have some fun everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors