Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
same to you, and wow the not having time for yourself is resonating with me. Two boys 5 and 3, and a new born baby girl. Talk about busy. But i try to run in here and drop a few lines when i can.
Wow you are very busy and blessed I see!?! I am glad you find the time for us everyone needs a little bit of a break sometimes!?!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's awesome! I think that is the best thing I've heard all day and I have been getting some dousies today from all around me so that is great!?!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@VapeOn86 I have been sending you messages but I am not finding them in the message section so I am not sure what is happening to them and if you have received them or not???

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@VapeOn86 I have been sending you messages but I am not finding them in the message section so I am not sure what is happening to them and if you have received them or not???

You still waiting on your voucher or whatever it is huh. I have sent a few messages myself. I am thinking her inbox is jam packed with alot of them or something.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm sure it's just a vu glitch she will figure it all out asap she is aways great about this stuff
I figure she has just been very busy with everything going on trust me she will make it great just have a bit of faith.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm sure it's just a vu glitch she will figure it all out asap she is aways great about this stuff
I figure she has just been very busy with everything going on trust me she will make it great just have a bit of faith.
Yeah I am not sweating it myself, I mean its free stuff right, my message was simply take your time with the codes I am still trying to figure out what I wanna try. Plus basically all the other winners have done hand checks with their winnings. I was surprised to even win something. I rarely win stuff.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I am not sweating it myself, I mean its free stuff right, my message was simply take your time with the codes I am still trying to figure out what I wanna try. Plus basically all the other winners have done hand checks with their winnings. I was surprised to even win something. I rarely win stuff.
This seems like the only place I win stuff

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This seems like the only place I win stuff
Well I felt especially lucky considering I have only been in VU for a little over a week. Also being new to vaping it is great to be able to try to find some affordable flavors. My budget for vaping isn't that big and I am a stay at home dad trying to raise three kids. Someone going to offer me 25 bucks in juice and the juice is already a low price for good flavor has my vote already. I just hope one of the flavors I try is the right one for me. I need to find an all day vape that isn't costing me 20bucks/30ml

AndyRoundhead

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can anyone give me a good idea for a g plat build in my mutation x v 4. I get it in a few days and can't decide what I want to put on it. Maybe not even g plat I got a few different gauge of kanthal too

Sent from my Z995 using Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can anyone give me a good idea for a g plat build in my mutation x v 4. I get it in a few days and can't decide what I want to put on it. Maybe not even g plat I got a few different gauge of kanthal too

Use the app steam engine to determine the factors you want to use on your RDA

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I keep it simple dual coils those elaborate builds are sort of pointless. Honestly depends on what you want

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
51.gif Early start to my day, at least it's cooler for a while. Now that I have my days straightened out, it's Friday! Get ready for the weekend, hope it's a good one for you all. Off to work, back later....

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You still waiting on your voucher or whatever it is huh. I have sent a few messages myself. I am thinking her inbox is jam packed with alot of them or something.
Yeah I'm not sure if she is getting them cause they are not listed in my messages that is the only reason I said something about it!?!

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I'm not sure if she is getting them cause they are not listed in my messages that is the only reason I said something about it!?!

Do you know what you are going to choose with your voucher

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In case anyone missed this before... :)
Howdy Folks!
We have some new Tmaxx's No Frills Mls to release and they'll be available at the beginning of the sale! They're in very limited quantities so first come, first serve... and sorry, no rainchecks ;)
The sale below is only good from 5PM Eastern Friday (8/14) to 5PM Eastern Sunday (8/16)!
Many of the RBFS and Wacky Vapes products are in very limited stock so get what you want fast! www.vapingwatch.com

image.jpg

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In case anyone missed this before... :)
Howdy Folks!
We have some new Tmaxx's No Frills Mls to release and they'll be available at the beginning of the sale! They're in very limited quantities so first come, first serve... and sorry, no rainchecks ;)
The sale below is only good from 5PM Eastern Friday (8/14) to 5PM Eastern Sunday (8/16)!
Many of the RBFS and Wacky Vapes products are in very limited stock so get what you want fast! www.vapingwatch.com

View attachment 27126
I have a question if they are limited when will they be restocked after the sale??? I have been looking at the site and trying to decide what I would like to try and if you run out of them during the sale I'm just curious about how long it will take to get them back in stock in case there is something that I want to get?!?

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a question if they are limited when will they be restocked after the sale??? I have been looking at the site and trying to decide what I would like to try and if you run out of them during the sale I'm just curious about how long it will take to get them back in stock in case there is something that I want to get?!?

I'll ask. If it's a Tmaxx's No Frills Mls flavor, it shouldn't take too long before they get restocked.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love those movies. I like how Daniel Craig revamped the series. It was well needed I think. Speaking of which there should be a new one coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors