good-morning-36.gif

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't normally do this but I am asking for positive thoughts for me tomorrow as I go for an extremely difficult licensing exam. My entire career and livelihood rests on this exam. Thank you everyone.
I would wish you luck, but I feel you don't really need it, though I do believe you will pass with flying colors, and pray it to be so.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Drive by posts are dangerous...crazy shrapnel from all that kanthal we huff

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning everyone once again, and I hope you all have a wonderful day !!!!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Goodmorning.gifIthink.gif Yesterday was not a good day, today will be really good to make up for it! And it's Wednesday, so we're getting there. Have a fun and safe day, see you all this evening!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 27402 Yesterday was not a good day, today will be really good to make up for it! And it's Wednesday, so we're getting there. Have a fun and safe day, see you all this evening!
I am so lost I thought it was Tuesday! This week is flying by for me and I am so sorry you had a bad day yesterday and I hope that today is a lot better for you!?!

MrFixIt72

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to Wednesday. Hope everyone is vaping well today! First day of school for the kids here, now for some peace and quiet time.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Watching the season finale of skin wars lol. I'm a geek with those shows. I love face off hahha

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evening! Just think, the work week is more than half over :) It felt soooo good today, only in the 80's instead of 100's. Tomorrow is back to hot, though :( Oh well, it will cold soon enough and I can bitch about that. Did you all have a good day? Do anything fun or exciting? Same old stuff here. Good vapes though :D Have a few more things to get done tonight, see you all tomorrow. 2uge4p4.gif

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am just trying to stay awake and keep breathing! No ac and we are not lucky enough to have gotten even a little bit of a drop in the temperature!?! I will never complain about being cold again!?!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good afternoon everyone! I hope that you are all having a great day!?!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When they replace everyone else Who works at the plant with robots and he is getting pissed off cause they won't answer him and he just keeps saying working hard or hardly working and then he starts to yell and is like why won't any of you answer me!?! You have to see it in order to appreciate it!?!

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, all. It's been a long day, ready for it to be over. Hope it was a good one for you guys. Time to hit my pillow, see you tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors