Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well since it's not quite noon yet another suppose I should be saying Good morning everyone and I hope that the all have a really fabulous day!!!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hope so too. I can't remember but there was one Tmaxx i wanted and was out as well. I definitely am excited for some vape mail from vapingwatch. So stoked

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
7723aadf005227e7455865856ecae3f2.jpg

This is my new vape! I absolutely love it!!!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's my Innokin Disrupter with the Atlantis tank and a 2 Puffs drip tip!!! It's my first vape that's mine from jump street! Thanks again for great friends!!!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes it is and it is especially nice when you have friends that want you to be able to have the opportunity to have what you really want and go above and beyond to help you in any way they can to achieve it!?!

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes it is and it is especially nice when you have friends that want you to be able to have the opportunity to have what you really want and go above and beyond to help you in any way they can to achieve it!?!

The best kind of friends ;D I have a few like that, and there is nothing I wouldn't do withing my power to see them happy.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
me too. strawberry donut, strawberry yogurt, and blue berry doughnut are keeping me up at night

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning everyone! I hope that you are all having a great weekend!!! I have yet to order from vapingwatch cause I am having a hard time deciding what to get but I should be done by this evening hopefully!!! Thanks again @VapeOn86, I am so excited to try out your juices!?!

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I literally read almost every description on there before ordering. I think i will match the amount I won with a paid for order after I find out which ones I like. Probably will PIF the ones I don't, but after reading so many I assume all my choices will be yummy

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning all haven't been on in a few days my mind has been other places but miss my vaping community well off to get ready for a 2yr Olds birthday good time ....check in late hope you all have a great day!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning all haven't been on in a few days my mind has been other places but miss my vaping community well off to get ready for a 2yr Olds birthday good time ....check in late hope you all have a great day!!

Have a great time and I will talk to you later on!?!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Sparkling-teddy-good-afternoon.gif

Good afternoon/evening everyone. How is everyone tonight? Myself its cool outside so I have all the windows open which makes me happy. Sooo ready for fall I love the crisp cool days and fires in the firepits in the evening and I wont lie I am one of those that loves the pumpkin everything :)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sparkling-teddy-good-afternoon.gif

Good afternoon/evening everyone. How is everyone tonight? Myself its cool outside so I have all the windows open which makes me happy. Sooo ready for fall I love the crisp cool days and fires in the firepits in the evening and I wont lie I am one of those that loves the pumpkin everything :)
Mmmm pumpkin pie is my all time favorite dessert :D

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
My son's to. It was funny we were listening to some radio morning show on way to daycare and work and they said something about apple pie and being every americans favorite. My 10yr old tells me "I must not be american then. I guess I am canadian or chinese my favorite is pumpkin pie" I almost died laughing

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pumpkin pie is awesome and I still have to place my order!!! Haven't really had much time to get it done! Goodnight and sweet dreams everyone!!! Talk to you all tomorrow!!!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning everyone!!! I hope that you are all having a great weekend!!! I am not so sure about the whole day but at least I have plans to start it off great!?!

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats @Thayer I'm just shy of my 2 month mark... I never really thought that I'd quit my 1.5 pack a day and half a can dip habit a day until I found vaping... I didn't even want to quit until I found vaping. Of course, now I don't want to quit vaping so there's that.. lol

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
It has been a bad week for sleeping for me. I have been averaging 3-4 hours a night. It leaves me exhausted.

On the other hand, man is this lemon cream filled doughnut good!

Sent from my phone...yes I do that.
Don't drip and drive.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I finally tried Refuge - Bartlett Bay....spot on with the pear flavor and a nice subtle caramel to balance it out. Good plumage as well. I can definitely rock this flavor outdoors :)

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Make sure there isn't a space before the code
No its that they are asking for a credit card number and I don't have a credit card and shouldn't need one for a prize that is free!?! Thanks anyway though!!!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's now saying that something is invalid!?! Aaarrrrggghhh all I want to do is place my order! I am almost down to nothing with the juice I have and I should be getting another 30 ml bottle hopefully by tomorrow which should have been here yesterday but you know how shipping can be?!? Anyway I just hope I can get this issue figured out soon which I am sure I will!?! I am just so excited to try all of the ones that I have decided to get and am losing patience really fast!?!

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's now saying that something is invalid!?! Aaarrrrggghhh all I want to do is place my order! I am almost down to nothing with the juice I have and I should be getting another 30 ml bottle hopefully by tomorrow which should have been here yesterday but you know how shipping can be?!? Anyway I just hope I can get this issue figured out soon which I am sure I will!?! I am just so excited to try all of the ones that I have decided to get and am losing patience really fast!?!

empty your cart out maybe and try it again, when you get to the payment page choose free or whatever the choice is on the left side. After that just make sure you didn't go over the limit on price. and you should be ok. I have mine coming in thiss week sometime.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice Roguexx- what all did you get. I got so much juice coming I know i have to have found an all day vape in there.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes iam still waiting for my order also it took like 4 days to ship luckily I have plenty to hold me until it arrives

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors