Status
Not open for further replies.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Gearbest does refund promptly I have been through them before. I got a refund within 5 days and it was a full refund

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you I will have to find out. I do have a couple companies that send me juice

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gearbest does refund promptly I have been through them before. I got a refund within 5 days and it was a full refund
I am not going to put all of her business on here without asking her but after what happened I won't ever order from them and I am almost positive that she won't make that mistake again either! That's the problem with them though half of the people say that they were great and the other half say that suck so it might be depending upon who you deal with there or something but I saw what happened with her first hand and wouldn't buy from them if they were the last company left and my only mod broke!?!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Like I said in my earlier post I wouldn't order from them again either. I'm just saying my experience they refunded me very quick that's all :)

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok that's great I've only ordered from one overseas company and they were great

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do they say that it is 150 watts? That's not much difference though if it is sold as 120 watts anyway!?!

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yup looking into them. Have to make a purchase before they will let you review. Maybe will look into them for next purchase

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Gearbest sucks ask @Vapingbeauty!?! Just be careful with them they don't follow through with refunds and/or returns!?!

I had an issue with a mod and it cost me 48$ with shipping came fast but didn't work I Emailed them and with every response it asks you to file a ticket as to the issue with pics ect.after about 4 times with nothing but thank you for contacting us about your issue we will get back to you please send pictures and description of issue I contacted paypal once there $was held they emailed me saying they wanted me to pay 30$+shipping back and forth(when initially shipping was free I upgraded for faster delivery) to send me a new one and it had to be ups or usps priority which would of been over 50$ after about 10 emails in regards to this PAYPAL refunded me needless to say I will NEVER order there again unfortunately they have poor customer service

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
It's only Wednesday and it has already been a long week. I had one set of grandchildren (9,8 &5) on Monday. Then yesterday, overnight and all day today I had another set (14, 10, 5 and 9 months). I think grandma duty is done for a while. On an up note.. Homemade Apple pie is yummy. This come from someone who is not a big fan of apple vapes.

Sent from my phone...yes I do that.
Don't drip and drive.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
thursday7.gif

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good afternoon everyone! I hope that you are all having a great day!

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
howdy.gif sorry I haven't been around much, life happening. I do miss you all! Looks like you all are doing good! Tomorrow is Friday, I'm ready for the weekend. Hubby will be home (without fish). He ate them.... See you all in the morning, sleep well.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good night and sweet dreams everyone! If I am not around in the morning I hope you all have a great day and I will be around later on tomorrow hopefully!?!

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
next month I am getting a TC and a tank. Love dripping, but I also wanna be able to just vape without hassle at times too

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good suggestion. I have one and love it. I don't temp but the power mode is great.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good suggestion. I have one and love it. I don't temp but the power mode is great.
I know the sig 150 is great but .3 ohm is the best on it and the sig 150 tc has a sweet spot of .17 ohms I have not played with the temp control on one yet but most people I know don't use it

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know the sig 150 is great but .3 ohm is the best on it and the sig 150 tc has a sweet spot of .17 ohms I have not played with the temp control on one yet but most people I know don't use it
Yeah I usually tinker around .10-.13 I love a nice warm vape. Overall I'm very happy with their product. I'm pretty much done with the whole ipv series craze. Sigelei is so much more approachable lol

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I usually tinker around .10-.13 I love a nice warm vape. Overall I'm very happy with their product. I'm pretty much done with the whole ipv series craze. Sigelei is so much more approachable lol
I never got into the IPV craze bc I didn't like the buttons they are just like the hanas

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well dang @watch you have done it again tmaxx is I first blueberry that I have liked and omg I'm in love with peanut butter again so far I have not found a juice in this line I don't like.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I must seriously try this tmaxx you all praise. What's your favorite one out of the line?

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Any strawberry flavors but not too strong?

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Uh fuck yeah! Lol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow and I love the Schwartz line! That will be my next purchase thanks :)

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning! Going out with my mom and my oldest daughter this morning, so excited! I haven't seen my daughter and Christmas! I hope that you are already having a great day and I will be back later!!!

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Letting all mine steep for one month before touching them. Then I think I will do a video review of them all. or at the very least a written review.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Letting all mine steep for one month before touching them. Then I think I will do a video review of them all. or at the very least a written review.
Is that the proper steeping for them? Or can you vape right away?

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think you can vape them right away, but before I open anything I like it to sit a while. Might be in my head but quite a few juices I taste right after I get them don't tastes as good as they do later. So I have been letting everything sit a while.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I feel like anything that comes from someone who runs a flavor distribution business must have some pretty bad ass mixes, and could easily take all the best sellers and brand them for launch at any vape convention.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I am trying to be good and let mine steep but it is killing me to let it steep. I know the blueberry crumble is great right out of the gate but if you let it steep oh man its amazing. I never had the strawberry doughnut long enough for it to steep. (I went through it first which is only reason the crumble had any steep time :) ) I tried the lemon cream right out the gate and it is good but I am putting it to the back to try it steeped. I am dying to get into my strawberry doughnut but have a feeling today will be its last steep day cause I cant wait any longer :)

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got brownie in now.c can taste the ingredients in the brownie mix really like that one white chocolate peanut butter is good too but I prefer the peanut butter custard

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Making a review Tom on white chocolate peanut butter chocolate hazelnut brownie homemade apple pie blueberry donut strawberry donut

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wanted to try the homemade Apple pie but it was all sold out! I would also like to have the time to let them steep but I don't have a lot of juice at any given time so I can only wait until I need to open a new one! There are a few speed steeping methods that you can try also!!!

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had it straight from bottle and its easily my second favorite Apple pie flavor

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have only had a few vapes from my friends Apple pie flavor and it was not from Vapingwatch and I can't remember what it tasted like if I am being honest so I don't think it could have been that great!?! I ordered a bigger bottle of the Glenn Coco which has a mystery type of ingredient in it and I am the only one who liked it! I thought it was great and I had to have more! That is actually the first time I have ever gotten the same flavor twice! I have had some that I have been given here and there that I have liked and might buy if I could afford to but I really liked this one!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors