Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't really have an adv yet but I think it might end up being an ry4 type of flavor or a diy mix!?!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been vaping for 2 years and I have yet to find an all day vape. But then again I'm ocd with vaping lol

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I think that is part of what makes it so hard cause most of the people that I am around who vape change flavors like underwear so I am constantly trying out different flavors and I like a lot of them but not enough to make it an everyday thing but I have recently won a few of the contests on the forum and I am finding that I really enjoy the caramel and vanilla mix the if you add some other flavors to the mix like whipped cream and butter rum and I have to have the tobacco in the back ground at least it makes an incredible flavor to vape! I usually end up mixing a few of the flavors I have trying to find something better for me and I am getting really good at finding the right flavors to put together if nothing else! Also like you were saying about the apple pie there is that one you like the most and even if the other one's are good they are not the one if you know what I mean!?! I am definitely going take my time and hopefully something will just be that one eventually that makes me feel like damn that's better than an orgasm but who knows maybe that flavor is not existent yet and I have to make it myself!?!

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I found mine pretty fast but i have gone through so much of it, it is always my fall back juice

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning everyone! I hope that you are all enjoying your weekend! Have a great day!!!

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wanted to try the homemade Apple pie but it was all sold out! I would also like to have the time to let them steep but I don't have a lot of juice at any given time so I can only wait until I need to open a new one! There are a few speed steeping methods that you can try also!!!

I really wanted that one too.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So my wood box mod crapped out on me today. I only had it for like 3 months, I am gonna ask the dude I bought it from if it can be fixed. i looked at the internals and everything seems ok. Might be the that it need soldering

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can you post a pic of it?

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We will always keep it cloudy! Great review your getting pretty good at this! Eventually you'll get better cameras and better editing. But you speak eloquently and overall get the point across. Nice one brotha!

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yay, Vacation has finally started!!! Now I don't know what to do for the next week plus, but at least I won't be at work......

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Check out my video where I review White chocolate peanut butter, chocolate hazelnut brownie, blueberry donut and homemade apple pie
Very good review, subscribed to your channel

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks man I post videos every Sat and try to do some during the week

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Still trying to figure out the best way to do videos for youtube, I do my show on Mondays on Vapers TV, but it about kills my computer doing that, I can imagine if I was recording while I casted.

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I record then on many laptop.I like to keep my reviews short sweet and to the point I don't want to ramble about a juice for 15 min and a lot of people don't want to listen to15 min to find out what something outs like pride myself on that. When is your show

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice review! I don't remember doing it but I have already subscribed to your YouTube page or whatever you call it! I must have done it the last time you were talking about doing a review and didn't want to post it on here!?! I still think that you should try to find someone who will let you review for them and test the products you are reviewing! I am sure you are already trying to find something like that but I just think that you would be a good person for someone to take on for their benefit!!!

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Been looking into companies. But so far no luck. Not known yet

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We will keep an eye out for anyone who is looking for someone to do them and if I find anything I will keep you posted!?!

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My show is mainly a hang out and vaping discussion show, do a couple of reviews, rare giveaways, if I can get a sponsor, usually just chilling, till I can get sponsors.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
been going for a couple weeks now, Monday nights at 8PM EST, link in my signature.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome thank you for the support
I honestly wish I have the courage to go in front of the camera and do a review but I don't do cameras for the most part! I would be great at writing reviews but these days no one wants to read!?! I would be happy to help with someone who has the ability to do a good job and you are already doing it so if I should happen to find someone who is looking to give someone new a shot then I would love to see you get your foot in the door!!! Like you said times can be tough so if we can do something to help someone else why not!?! I am down if the auto correct got away from me anywhere it has been a hellion today!!!

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not gonna lie it took a little work. It is a lot like talking to yourself in a classroom full of people takes a minute to get used to.

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How long do you go for. Do you talk in chat or have other on webcam

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I talk to the people in chat, show goes for 2 hours, not that good with the casting software yet to get anybody else on with me, but once I figure that out, I might have guest hosts on occasion.

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awesome sounds good. Yeah will deffinatley try to stop by for a bit

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vapers.TV doesn't work too good on a phone either, unless you've got one hell of a good phone.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Androids suck with flash players and streaming

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yeah, I can barely do youtube on my phone, and even then it buffers alot.

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I use YouTube on my phone to check stats and stuff and eat h some. Idris but that's it

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have no problem with YouTube but not sure about the rest but I will definitely try!?!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4a08fb19703f9e973f2d0078b3b017ea.jpg

I'm coo coo for the Coco!!! I can't wait to vape it!!!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love the Innokin! I wanted it so bad when I first started seeing them and I am not disappointed with my decision to get it! The color itself is awesome! I love the features it has like how it counts the number of times you vape it until you shut it off and you only have to hit the button 3 times instead of 5 to put it on or off and that is great for my ocd especially since 3 is the number I am currently stuck on! It vapes beautifully and it seems to be very durable which is a must to me cause I can be really clumsy at times! One of the reasons I like the Atlantis tanks so much too! I am truly blessed to have the greatest best friend in the world!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors