Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice. I have an Atlantis v1 I love the thing
Yeah I have the v1 and the v2 and I have always loved the v1! The v2 is a great tank too but after having just v1 for so long it took some getting used to! I really liked the extra airhole on the bottom but the drip tip was so wide I almost felt like I could drink the juice if I tipped it! I have recently got the adapter for the tip though and I am really enjoying it! I did the used to it when I didn't have the adapter but I think it depends on what I'm going to be vaping which tip I prefer! I actually did a triple flip slam onto the pavement accidentally of course with the v1 once and I thought it was done for and I picked it up and it didn't even have a scratch that is the moment I was truly in love!!!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I I work construction and have dropped mine so many times but not a scratch on it. My mod on the other had is all scratched and I crack the screen

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What kind of set up you got Rogue? Are you a cloud chaser or a flavor chaser? Or the latter? Lol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a mutation v3 a royal hunter and a,mad hatter clone you
I got me an authentic doge, doge v2, doge x, doge x v2 lol, mutation x v3, velocity, and a marquis :)

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Currently only,mod I have. Is a vapor shark clone with tc. I do like flavor a lot but who doesn't like to give fog machines a run for,their money. Usually build to .4 ohm but that's just due to my lack of watts

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Think my,nickel Atlantis coils run .12 ohm

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Currently only,mod I have. Is a vapor shark clone with tc. I do like flavor a lot but who doesn't like to give fog machines a run for,their money. Usually build to .4 ohm but that's just due to my lack of watts
What's next on your list Mr reviewer :)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah everyone says the same thing. They are extremely durable and great to build on. Chucks clouds like a competition lol

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Funds are short right now,but really eyeing the sigelei 150w tc

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Funds are short right now,but really eyeing the sigelei 150w tc
Yeah that's my mod as of now I love the little bulky bastard lol.

With sponsorship your mods will grow exponentially :)

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol that would be nice. Just got to find sponsorships. Gave my uncle my kbox and Eleaf melo tank for his first set up and he hasn't had a smoke in 3 weeks. Have an ipow to a friend who wanted to quit as well. So I just have this little guy

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol that would be nice. Just got to find sponsorships. Gave my uncle my kbox and Eleaf melo tank for his first set up and he hasn't had a smoke in 3 weeks. Have an ipow to a friend who wanted to quit as well. So I just have this little guy
These are the moments I love. The up and coming guy who will prosper! You will do well sir trust me

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a mutation XV4! I love it but @ vapingbeauty is the one who likes the rda's I don't really know how to put the coils on and then like the tanks cause I don't have to add juice every few minutes unless I really like what I am currently vaping and then I will fill up the tank 4 or more times a day and that is not including what I have in my other tank!!!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a mutation XV4! I love it but @ vapingbeauty is the one who likes the rda's I don't really know how to put the coils on and then like the tanks cause I don't have to add juice every few minutes unless I really like what I am currently vaping and then I will fill up the tank 4 or more times a day and that is not including what I have in my other tank!!!

Every single tank I have used leaked out so it pissed me off lol. So I went back to RDA's. Once it's built it last a,month or 2 before replacement. As for the juice I drip after 7 or 8 pulls. But I don't mind doing that because I'm used to it lol

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I fill my tank about 4 times a day.. Thank you started off as a hobby hopefully will tur, into something. Would love to work,from home,ha ha

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow you get that much I drop every 3 or r or I get dry hits lol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I use 20g wire broseph. It heats up slower and makes the vape eperience that much better :)

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
got ya i usually do 26g wire dual coil 5 wraps on a 3mm post

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I guess you would get used to it! It would probably not be to fond of tanks if I had that kind of trouble with them! I have only had a problem with leaking one time and the funny thing is the it happened right after I had are that the V2 is known to leak a lot! I changed the coil out for a new comment and I haven't had a problem with it since!!!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the worst luck with them. Stick to what you know lol

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening everyone! Lots of posts to catch up on, love it! Great reviews, Rogue, and I appreciate you posting them here, too. Tomorrow better be sleep-in morning! I need to catch up on some snoring, lol. Hugs to all, lipstick-heart-smiley-emoticon.gif

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning all enjoy this last day of the weekend. ....yikes school starts Tuesday ...yeahhhhhhh

It's not smoke it's Vapor ! :)

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Haven't seen @vapeon56 I'm a while hope everything is ok

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Morning all, I'm sure @VapeOn86 is just lurking around, wondering WTF we've been doing to her thread, thinking about who to send to other corners and stuff.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Or she's busy setting up random giveaways here :)

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
that could be true, it's been a while since I've seen one of those, and she is known to be sneaky like that.........

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol yes she is. How is everyone doing

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
doing pretty good, woke up late, made breakfast, enjoying vacation so far......

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awesome. Sounds nice. Watching yesterday's football games and setting up adsense.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah this totally turned into the chat room for a dozen or so of us.

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is my main forum on this site. Dont really see any others but contests

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm pretty sure that's a good thing :)

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah so far most of my favourites people are here. In fact even though I am 33 and online a lot VU is the first Forum i have ever been pretty active in. The contests are definitely fun, but I learn a lot reading advice from you guys and others on here. For sure part of my daily internet experience

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well this Thread has definitely become like time with friends for me, alot of great people in here, I may not post a whole lot, but I do read every day.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I still haven't had a chance to upload a pic of my messed up mod, I am for some reason not able to download anything in android because it keeps sending me a message saying my email verification failed.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I still haven't had a chance to upload a pic of my messed up mod, I am for some reason not able to download anything in android because it keeps sending me a message saying my email verification failed.
Through tapatalk bro?

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah when i go to the play store for some reason I can't download anything. It keeps saying my email verification failed. I tried to delete my account settings, but when I set it up again i get the same message. Frustrating as hell.

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Google adsense is pissing me offf

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah when i go to the play store for some reason I can't download anything. It keeps saying my email verification failed. I tried to delete my account settings, but when I set it up again i get the same message. Frustrating as hell.
I had to change my email here. Everything has been working out ever since. I don't know if that has anything to do with uploading pics. But it's worth a shot using an alternate email

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
three hours later i got it figured out

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years