Status
Not open for further replies.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hahah whiskey just informed me that I had one more post to go to 1000...i may or may not have a bit of an obsession with vaping and this site in general. I can only say that it speak volumes for the people I come across here daily
Happy 1000th post! I'll be approaching 5000 probably by days out lol. :)

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
gmorn.jpg Happy Monday! Smile and pretend you like going to work, it confuses people. Looks like you guys are getting a lot of juice! Let us know which ones you like, ok? I'm going to have to order pretty soon, getting low on Brownie and Pupule, can't have that. See you all later, time to head out.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
th

UGH Its monday but its a good monday because my vaping watch order is out for delivery :D

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wont let me upload v my pictures

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I have some awesome news thanks to the worker who helped me out at Vapingwatch.com my order has been successfully placed and confirmed now I am just waiting for the tracking information!?! Yay!!!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yay for vapemail! Enjoy, and let us know what you think of them. Long day here, going to finish up and get ready for my pillow, lol. proxy.phpgood nite.gif

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
got my bluebery custard and it is a wonderful juice .not to custardy but just right .i have to let the white choc p-nut butter steep.Thanks watch t=maxx and sara

MrFixIt72

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning all. It feels like a crisp fall morning here. Sure it'll warm up again. After all, it is Ohio we're talking about.
Have a great day everyone!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
good_afternoon_10.gif

Definitely a good day for me. I got my vaping watch order yesterday so I am rocking my strawberry doughnut today. Life is good :) Tried the lemon cream doughnut last night. Its pretty good. Gonna let it steep hoping the lemon comes out just alittle bit more :)

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
a balmy 94 degrees here in southwest Florida but it feels like 200 degrees.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Any kind of trade like that requires lots of tests/training procedures. It sucks lol trust me been down that route years back when I was an elevator technician. Now that is a back breaking job but pays a shit load. Unfortunately I had to leave it because I injured my back pretty bad.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi folks! Sounds like some of you are pretty happy with your new flavors! Hope it was a good day for everyone. Busy here, will be tomorrow, too. Always something going on, keeps life interesting. Sleep well, sweet dreams! 1279673-bigthumbnail.jpg

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Goodnight and sweet dreams to all the vaping watch people! I hope that you all had a great day!!! Talk to you soon and sleep tight!!!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good day all vape mail today yeahhh...sigelei 150w tc mod and the sigelei elite tank v2 and 4 sony batteries with mod silicone sleeve and decor decals for a sweet deal at wake and vape:)
a6860b9a9e9fdec4967bef6fae418b6f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good day all vape mail today yeahhh...sigelei 150w tc mod and the sigelei elite tank v2 and 4 sony batteries with mod silicone sleeve and decor decals for a sweet deal at wake and vape:)
a6860b9a9e9fdec4967bef6fae418b6f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
It's a nice mod eh? ;)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was on an ipv binge for the longest time and then after the whole "pre-order" debacle I decided to go with sigelei 150 tc just for the fact it was brand new and was easy to purchase unlike the IPV's so now I'm happier with my purchase and will stick with the brand :)

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Once a little more money comes in my lap will have to get one. I saw a deal for a 150w dual 18650 sub ohm box for 31

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's a clone of the hexohm box mod. Authentic run 150 bucks

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Grab it up. Just be careful though.

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got a vapor shark rdna clone and I like it better than original

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Eek gearbest is a 50/50 bro. It's out of the country. So shipping can vary

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah never got from gearbest I have ordered from efun and it takes a while to get it but have never had a problem with them

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Once a little more money comes in my lap will have to get one. I saw a deal for a 150w dual 18650 sub ohm box for 31
If you are already doing reviews why don't you try getting involved with a company that is willing to provide you with the products to test out and then do a review on it??? I am not positive which site I was on but they have a request to do reviews section on it! I am waiting for an email from them but have no experience with reviews so I don't think I will have any luck with it but asked them to answer me either way so when I do I will let you know who it was!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors