Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Enjoying not being crippled in pain.. only mild discomfort atm.
Got the antibiotics and they are working their black magic voodoo. Going to take it easy since they can cause some muscle ligament issues.

A_Wild_Yeap_Appears!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
At least your getting paid

Sent from my KFTT

That is essentially the only reason I haven't walked out yet. If I could get more shifts I would have to start keeping tabs on my hours because that's how shitty this restaurant is. Part of me really, really wishes my chef/boss/the owner would hit me in one of his fits, so I could sue his silver-spoon stuffed ass. End rant/rage! Sometimes I think that I probably shouldn't have left the military, I used to have a pretty prestigious job I also didn't enjoy but I was proud of. But then I might not have found my gf, or you amazing people!

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That is essentially the only reason I haven't walked out yet. If I could get more shifts I would have to start keeping tabs on my hours because that's how shitty this restaurant is. Part of me really, really wishes my chef/boss/the owner would hit me in one of his fits, so I could sue his silver-spoon stuffed ass. End rant/rage! Sometimes I think that I probably shouldn't have left the military, I used to have a pretty prestigious job I also didn't enjoy but I was proud of. But then I might not have found my gf, or you amazing people!
I know how it feels to be stuck in a job you don't like and for crappy people just think if it wasn't for the bad jobs you wouldn't know what a good one was

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
waving_gif_by_carneeval-d5a7x1g.gif

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well I guess it's my turn to rant I hate godforsaken state they have managed to mess up my wife paycheck yet again two freaking kids birthday parties in these to weeks and they had to mess it up for us again
Ok sorry for this but just had to vent please forgive me

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wh
Well I guess it's my turn to rant I hate godforsaken state they have managed to mess up my wife paycheck yet again two freaking kids birthday parties in these to weeks and they had to mess it up for us again
Ok sorry for this but just had to vent please forgive me
which state?
I know some are way worse than others... and a few make stalinist russia seem like a cake walk.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think it's that coconut-ty flavor that could be vaguely off-putting if you're used to fruity stuff. It's starts off really earthy on the inhale, and the toasted coconut/macaroon comes out of the exhale. I'm still vaping it, and I think I'm gonna let it sit aside for a little while as it's slowly losing its luster. Trying to decide whether I should go for Redemption or Z next. I think they have similar profiles to 12:50 and Teflon Don as well, so I'm not so sure... what'd you think, @VapeOn86?

Personally, I love Z, so I would go with that. Redemption is really good if you like tobacco flavors. The tobacco flavor is pretty mild and there are a lot of other flavors in Redemption. I've just grown to not like tobacco flavors a whole lot- so I give Redemption a "pretty good". Z gets an "excellent" from me. :)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @Ray !!! Take a seat, put your feet up and relax. This is a great place to just hang out and chat with really cool people- and sometimes win really cool prizes from @VaporWatch . :)

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Pluid, Cutter and Bledan Lotus are the juices we carry that crack/tech polycarbonate tanks.

In that pic I posted earlier, I switched out the delrin faced tank for the clear faced PETG tank. The delrin tank comes standard now on the Billet Box because of tank cracking juice, with Pluid being specifically mentioned on their website. My PETG tank has had Bledan Lotus in it for a week now and so far no cracking or etching....knock on wood. I know I'm taking a chance but fuck it....I love being able to see my juice. :)

The Pluid I have has only been used in glass tanks thus far but I plan to do a 50/50 mix with the BL in the BB and give it a go soon. Btw, have I said recently how much I am really digging this Bledan Lotus!

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In that pic I posted earlier, I switched out the delrin faced tank for the clear faced PETG tank. The delrin tank comes standard now on the Billet Box because of tank cracking juice, with Pluid being specifically mentioned on their website. My PETG tank has had Bledan Lotus in it for a week now and so far no cracking or etching....knock on wood. I know I'm taking a chance but fuck it....I love being able to see my juice. :)

The Pluid I have has only been used in glass tanks thus far but I plan to do a 50/50 mix with the BL in the BB and give it a go soon. Btw, have I said recently how much I am really digging this Bledan Lotus!

I like to see my juice too. I either use glass tanks or drippers. Maybe liking to see the juice is why I don't mind opening it up all the time to re-drip. I'm not one of those drippers that will drip down the drip tip no matter how much they bore it out...lol I always at least remove the tip, but I really prefer taking the whole cap off so I can distribute it perfectly. Lol - yes I've got some issues! ;)
I'm really enjoying Bledan Lotus too. :)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Never had a melon flavored vape.

Well Hydro-Shock and Infected both have a strong melon taste. Infected is a melon and cream flavor, where Hydro-Shock is melon and mint. Both taste better than they sound...lol
I really love Hand Check. It is really tasty and made for blowing clouds. The taste is mild, so I wouldn't put it in anything but a dripper or other rebuildable that doesn't mute the flavor.
Teflon Don is another favorite of mine. It's sweet, but not overly so. For me, sometimes the primary flavor tastes like butterscotch, then chocolate, then coffee, then I have no idea! lol It's got a nuttiness to it. It's really hard to describe but it's excellent.
I'm not the best person to describe Pluid, because I'm one of those few people that doesn't enjoy the absinthe/black licorice/anise taste. People go absolutely insane for it though!

A_Wild_Yeap_Appears!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well Hydro-Shock and Infected both have a strong melon taste. Infected is a melon and cream flavor, where Hydro-Shock is melon and mint. Both taste better than they sound...lol
I really love Hand Check. It is really tasty and made for blowing clouds. The taste is mild, so I wouldn't put it in anything but a dripper or other rebuildable that doesn't mute the flavor.
Teflon Don is another favorite of mine. It's sweet, but not overly so. For me, sometimes the primary flavor tastes like butterscotch, then chocolate, then coffee, then I have no idea! lol It's got a nuttiness to it. It's really hard to describe but it's excellent.
I'm not the best person to describe Pluid, because I'm one of those few people that doesn't enjoy the absinthe/black licorice/anise taste. People go absolutely insane for it though!

Welp, I've narrowed down to Bledan Lotus, Hand Check, Pluid, and Hydroshock. Really resisting the urge to add another, and just waiting for Watch to get back to me. I'm sure he is a really busy man.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Unfortunately right now the only Pluid we have in stock is 16 oz and 15ml bottles, both only in 0 mg nicotine. We should have Pluid in different sizes and nicotine amounts within the next 2 weeks though.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi all!!! At apple fest outside working today. Great weather vaping me some 12:50 i need more now. @BigNasy glad your feeling better!! @A_Wild_Yeap_Appears! Try 12:50 i am a fruit person myself but this is too good. As for sucky bosses just tell him its true you are what you eat and your a DICK lol

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Hello everyone and welcome everyone. My day off yesterday was GREAT!!! I sat in front of the TV and played Assassin's Creed 3 all friggin day. Now I'm back and trying to catch back up! lol. Keep up the chat because I'm planning something big for when we hit 1000 posts!

I think it's that coconut-ty flavor that could be vaguely off-putting if you're used to fruity stuff. It's starts off really earthy on the inhale, and the toasted coconut/macaroon comes out of the exhale. I'm still vaping it, and I think I'm gonna let it sit aside for a little while as it's slowly losing its luster. Trying to decide whether I should go for Redemption or Z next. I think they have similar profiles to 12:50 and Teflon Don as well, so I'm not so sure... what'd you think, @VapeOn86?

Keep in mind, Redemption is a tobacco flavor. Very very sweet.....it's my overall favorite (non NET) tobacco flavor. To me, the tobacco if mostly on the exhale and the inhale is very sweet and chocolaty. While it is a tobacco vape, it's very non-typical.

When I get the credit I'm gonna be in a dilemma. I wanna try Teflon Don, hand check, hydro shock, pluid, and I can't remember the last one. I'm more of a fruity, sometimes light menthol, and sometimes cream vaper. Any suggestions?

Since you're promising to do a review of them, try em all! I just added an additional $30 to your credit. Get all the flavors you wanted and, if you haven't run through your $80 yet, get more! ENJOY!!!

Welcome @Ray !!! Take a seat, put your feet up and relax. This is a great place to just hang out and chat with really cool people- and sometimes win really cool prizes from @VaporWatch . :)

Hmmmm.. I think a good way to welcome Ray to the party is to send him a newKayfun lite plus v2 RDA by EHpro! Congrats! It's already on its way!

I just have to warn you against that. Even a mix of 50/50 could etch your tank and I'd hate to see you kill a tank like that.

Unfortunately right now the only Pluid we have in stock is 16 oz and 15ml bottles, both only in 0 mg nicotine. We should have Pluid in different sizes and nicotine amounts within the next 2 weeks though.

Yes, Pluid will be back in stock before the October 8th drop of Mellow Melange.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like to see my juice too. I either use glass tanks or drippers. Maybe liking to see the juice is why I don't mind opening it up all the time to re-drip. I'm not one of those drippers that will drip down the drip tip no matter how much they bore it out...lol I always at least remove the tip, but I really prefer taking the whole cap off so I can distribute it perfectly. Lol - yes I've got some issues! ;)
I'm really enjoying Bledan Lotus too. :)
I drip the same way! I have no idea how people drip otherwise. I have a wide bore tip and no matter what, if I drip through it I somehow manage to flood it and get dry hits at the same time.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welp, I've narrowed down to Bledan Lotus, Hand Check, Pluid, and Hydroshock. Really resisting the urge to add another, and just waiting for Watch to get back to me. I'm sure he is a really busy man.

Now that you've got more credits- I would look into Z, Woodbury and Teflon Don. If you like chocolate Vapes, check out 12:50 and 710. Enjoy your juice!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I drip the same way! I have no idea how people drip otherwise. I have a wide bore tip and no matter what, if I drip through it I somehow manage to flood it and get dry hits at the same time.
uneven wicks.
I get that if one side is to loosely wicked with cotton while the other is almost choked out.

WOHOO!!! good news!! despite the socket of suck giving me issues I am smiling and damned near dancing around...
Mom got her test results from her blood work on last Fri... and the results from the surgery on Monday....
Her numbers are as close to normal as one with cancer can get. The biopsy results neg 100% no cancer cells was scar tissue from the first surgery.
100% in the remission zone. WOOHOOO!!!

Last edited:

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
uneven wicks.
I get that if one side is to loosely wicked with cotton while the other is almost choked out.

WOHOO!!! good news!! despite the socket of suck giving me issues I am smiling and damned near dancing around...
Mom got her test results from her blood work on last Fri... and the results from the surgery on Monday....
Her numbers are as close to normal as one with cancer can get. The biopsy results neg 100% no cancer cells was scar tissue from the first surgery.
That's awesome news! Really happy for you and your family!

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host

WOOOOOoooooottt! Congrats to your Mom! That's the best news I've heard today!

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Ok folks. I'm planning something nice for the 1000th post so y'all get posting! I'm not going to be posting anymore until after the 1000th post so you're not gonna get any more help from me! I'm not saying the 1000th post will win something....what I'm saying is, when we hit the 1000th post, I will pick one random post to get a very nice giveaway. I don't know what it will be yet, but I'm gonna make it good! So, hang out, post away, and maybe you'll win something nice!

Oh, P.S. There will be other giveaways at the 1000th post....not just the one "something nice".

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
uneven wicks.

That's great! So happy for you

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Glad to hear! Fuck cancer. Just found out today that I lost my uncle to it. I didn't even know he had it. Esophageal cancer is what his wife is telling us.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Glad to hear! Fuck cancer. Just found out today that I lost my uncle to it. I didn't even know he had it. Esophageal cancer is what his wife is telling us.
Ugh that sucks.

Thanks all for the support and woohoos. Three years ago the end of the tunnel seemed to far off.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
uneven wicks.

Awww...that's awesome news @BigNasy ! Congrats to you and your mom! :)

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Keep missing this thread! luckily I was stalking @Just Me ...um... I mean looking at the new post feed, and now im (mostly) caught up. Grats to all you weiners...winners, whatever.
Always nice to hear good news from a doctor about a loved one. I'm waiting for news about a new nephew...hopefully sometime tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors