Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A lot of the sweetness really comes out at lower wattage. Really really good. I'm finding myself doing mouth to lung inhales rather than the direct lung draws I usually do just so I can get some more of the flavor

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A lot of the sweetness really comes out at lower wattage. Really really good. I'm finding myself doing mouth to lung inhales rather than the direct lung draws I usually do just so I can get some more of the flavor
I thought about getting the 12:50 but I've never really enjoyed any chocolaty vapes that I've ever tried.
But all of you guys make it sound like I should have given it a try.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That statement Is just wrong.

Watchin scary stuff again?
Unfortunatly it happens teenage girls like older men.
Sad but teenage guys like to hit on older women.
My friend in hs ended up married to her friends dad

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I thought about getting the 12:50 but I've never really enjoyed any chocolaty vapes that I've ever tried.
But all of you guys make it sound like I should have given it a try.
Its yummy you need to try it i dont like chocolate either this is so much more

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I''m definitley not a teenager but I sure do like flirting with the older ladies :cool:
Unfortunatly it happens teenage girls like older men.
Sad but teenage guys like to hit on older women.
My friend in hs ended up married to her friends dad

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sorry overtired and my brain is not functioning right ignore any stupid comments

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The cooler the vape with the 12:50 the better it is.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just need the biggest bottle they have of 12:50. Working on a new mod and tank as well. The orchid is way to airy for me.

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm so frustrated. I'm trying to setup my router as a repeater with DD-WRT firmware and bow Windows can't connect to the router. Any of you guys have any experience with this?

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just need the biggest bottle they have of 12:50. Working on a new mod and tank as well. The orchid is way to airy for me.
The orchid looks awesome.
I like it airy. I like to take that big ol' hit that feels like I'm hardly being restricted at all.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The orchid looks awesome.
I like it airy. I like to take that big ol' hit that feels like I'm hardly being restricted at all.
I think its cause i feel like im vaping air maybe its the 0nic

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good night lovely people
Good night young lady.
I'm outta here too.
Been sitting in front of this computer long enough.
Good night folks.
22slde1.jpg

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What are you playing BigNasy?
I haven't gamed fro several years.
I want to get a new system eventually.
Just have to get out of the poor house first lol ;)
I know my gaming rig went into melt down in march.
Playing The last stand dead zone.

MacFalic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
OMG!!!

First, I am so glad to hear that people are feeling better! That is most important!

Then..."the DAY". I am so tired. I taught a young man, and then on phone with his girlfriend, all day long re: vaping.
A little back story.
In late 2010 I introduced this young man (30ish) to vaping in an attempt to get him to quit smoking. He really liked the idea so I made a mod from an 18650 flashlight and gave it to him with some supplies and juice. He soon ran out of everything, but moved out of state. A couple of months ago he showed up with his new girlfriend. She had already been vaping for a few months and quit smoking. She was using a very weak ego with Green Smart Living cartos. She was tired of going through so many cartos. I gave her my GLV mini, an adapter, a Pro Tank style atty, and some juice. She was in love with it. So much so that she got the young man interested again. He had used up or lost all the old stuff, so I was only able to recommend what he should look for. A local B&M tried to sell him a $60 Sigelei tube for $125.00.

Now for yesterday. He showed up with a brand new ZNA clone, no battery and a small aero tank dual coil. First we had to go through finding and printing the instructions, as the B&M did not give him the box or anything. We figured he needed either a 18490 to 18500. So off he went to get the battery. He promptly forgot all I had said about protected, and amps, etc. In short the battery could not handle the Aero Tank, 2 ohms, at 30 watt. The battery was just above 1/2 charged. When at the shop for the battery, the contacts needed adjustment because it was not firing. He let the counter person, who said "Oh, I can fix that!" have a go. Counter guy promptly screwed the atty so far down and so tight it took a pair of vise grip pliers to get it apart. Still no contact. Part of the center pin assembly, plastic, was punched through. Dead atty! (I don't have any Aero Tanks) He was not thrilled with that style anyway so I set up a package for him. An UD W6, an Aqua, Kanthal A1, Japanese cotton, and juice. I charged him $10.00. A token so it would mean something. Then set about the rest of the day teaching him how to coil, atty and battery safety, about juices, and printed out all I could with a list of sites if he needed them. The whole endeavor was made a little more difficult because I had to deal with his ADD, keeping him interested enough to pay attention.

We got through it. I had put his battery on slow charge, so when he left he was set, vaping, and happy! I know he will show up today with more questions, but I feel the hard part is over.

Except for me...I'm tired. Not just tired, but t-i-r-e-d! Somehow I feel good though. With this happy little tale, take heart and enjoy your day!

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow. That's really nice of you to do that. If it were me I'd bring the rda back to the b&m and ask for a knew one

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That was really sweet. I get overwelmed (i am. Adhd) i will usually set people up with a ego twist or itaste vv. To keep it simple. I clears work great when starting out to. So far i have 8 ppl that i know for sure dont smoke. Lol they still come to me when they need to order juice. No wonder i go threw mine so fast.

Last edited:

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive noticed that a large number of smoker/vapers have either add or adhd. I have add, my ex is adhd (oh my poor daughter)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning everyone!! Wow, we sailed past 1,000 while I was away. Can't wait to see what the big surprise is gonna be. :)

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Personally, I love Z, so I would go with that. Redemption is really good if you like tobacco flavors. The tobacco flavor is pretty mild and there are a lot of other flavors in Redemption. I've just grown to not like tobacco flavors a whole lot- so I give Redemption a "pretty good". Z gets an "excellent" from me. :)
Ugh, I really need to get a dripper - thanks for the input :)

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone and welcome everyone. My day off yesterday was GREAT!!! I sat in front of the TV and played Assassin's Creed 3 all friggin day. Now I'm back and trying to catch back up! lol. Keep up the chat because I'm planning something big for when we hit 1000 posts!

Keep in mind, Redemption is a tobacco flavor. Very very sweet.....it's my overall favorite (non NET) tobacco flavor. To me, the tobacco if mostly on the exhale and the inhale is very sweet and chocolaty. While it is a tobacco vape, it's very non-typical.

Since you're promising to do a review of them, try em all! I just added an additional $30 to your credit. Get all the flavors you wanted and, if you haven't run through your $80 yet, get more! ENJOY!!!

Hmmmm.. I think a good way to welcome Ray to the party is to send him a newKayfun lite plus v2 RDA by EHpro! Congrats! It's already on its way!

I just have to warn you against that. Even a mix of 50/50 could etch your tank and I'd hate to see you kill a tank like that.

Yes, Pluid will be back in stock before the October 8th drop of Mellow Melange.
Thanks for your thoughts on Redemption... will try it shortly.

Congrats to @A_Wild_Yeap_Appears and to @Ray... see what happens when you guys jump in? What'd I tell you about @VaporWatch? LOL

So what happens now that we hit 1K posts? :)

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
uneven wicks.
I get that if one side is to loosely wicked with cotton while the other is almost choked out.

WOHOO!!! good news!! despite the socket of suck giving me issues I am smiling and damned near dancing around...
Mom got her test results from her blood work on last Fri... and the results from the surgery on Monday....
Her numbers are as close to normal as one with cancer can get. The biopsy results neg 100% no cancer cells was scar tissue from the first surgery.
100% in the remission zone. WOOHOOO!!!
Great news @BigNasy - happy for you!

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm so frustrated. I'm trying to setup my router as a repeater with DD-WRT firmware and bow Windows can't connect to the router. Any of you guys have any experience with this?
Did you get this sorted out? What router are you using? PM me if you need any help - I've flashed quite a few D-Link and Buffalo routers back when they really needed them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors