Not open for further replies.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good day everybody, been busy around here lately, but did have fun the last two days, Vapercon was a blast!!! Didn't have alot of money to take with me, but got some great deals, picked up a whole line from one vendor for $25, Velocity clone for $15, and a couple other juices pretty cheap. My sis got a couple of the Evic Vt kits to upgrade from her half busted mech, and even more juice. Was a pretty good weekend.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good day everybody, been busy around here lately, but did have fun the last two days, Vapercon was a blast!!! Didn't have alot of money to take with me, but got some great deals, picked up a whole line from one vendor for $25, Velocity clone for $15, and a couple other juices pretty cheap. My sis got a couple of the Evic Vt kits to upgrade from her half busted mech, and even more juice. Was a pretty good weekend.
Sounds like a blast

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
d9b7376e4633ce283b36bcf492e1c15e.jpg

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hope you all had a great weekend, back to it tomorrow :oops: Going to be a busy and long day but I did all my cleaning and filling! My vapes are ready to go. My body - different story.... See you all tomorrow night flower-smiley.gif

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good evening everyone been super quiet for few days on here :(

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening, all! Long day is finally over, I'm done in. Too tired to cook so it was a very good pizza! Now it's recliner and TV time, and it feels really good 2uge4p4.gif Coffee next to me and 710 in my tank. Hope you all had a good day and a have a better night. purring-kitty-smiley-emoticon.gif

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok I figured out not all hummus is equal I think I found my favorite

I just found out I love hummus last week lol. Well almond hummus at least. I could not for the life of me find any tahini or enough sesame seeds at a reasonable price to make my own so I found a recipe thats 1/3 +1 tbsp almond butter, 1 can chick peas, 3 tbsp lemon juice and 1tbsp olive oil. That stuff is amazing. Plus it gave me something else to make in the ninja :) I am making more tonight to bring with a veggie tray for a pot luck tomorrow at work.

Super excited. I finally broke down and bought a new mod. Last mod I got was back in March. I ended up getting the Asolo. Was leary at first but everyone seems to like theirs and I like the look of it. Now to stalk the mailman :)

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just found out I love hummus last week lol. Well almond hummus at least. I could not for the life of me find any tahini or enough sesame seeds at a reasonable price to make my own so I found a recipe thats 1/3 +1 tbsp almond butter, 1 can chick peas, 3 tbsp lemon juice and 1tbsp olive oil. That stuff is amazing. Plus it gave me something else to make in the ninja :) I am making more tonight to bring with a veggie tray for a pot luck tomorrow at work.

Super excited. I finally broke down and bought a new mod. Last mod I got was back in March. I ended up getting the Asolo. Was leary at first but everyone seems to like theirs and I like the look of it. Now to stalk the mailman :)
Nice I have heard great things about the asolo. I will have to try the recipe it sounds really good. So far my favorite hummus is roasted red pepper but I live the garlic alot as well.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good afternoon everyone ...haven't seen to much activity over here! :(

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Off today from working double shift yesterday but don't know what to do as I'm usually at work :).

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Omg iam saddened there has only been 3 post since my last one yesterday. ..I ch

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Iam saddened there has been only 3 post since my last post yesterday. ..I understand people get bust but I make it a point every day to check in here even with being involved in other thread's and ect... @vape86on I hope you are feeling better haven't see you on much

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Iam saddened there has been only 3 post since my last post yesterday. ..I understand people get bust but I make it a point every day to check in here even with being involved in other thread's and ect... @vape86on I hope you are feeling better haven't see you on much

Alot of us have personal issues outside of the forum. I myself am dealing with alot of stuff with my parents. Both of them have cancer. I do try posting here, but it's not as much anymore. My priorities are to my family now.

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Don't wanta be posting random sadness..so I try to say something nice..We all have so much grief and tragic in our daily lives...It's nice just to pop in here for a breath of sunshine. So here's a bit of sunshine from my grandson!

9fab31c827e3c7916149136005dfeb25.jpg

My first proper alien and he's an idiot.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Alot of us have personal issues outside of the forum. I myself am dealing with alot of stuff with my parents. Both of them have cancer. I do try posting here, but it's not as much anymore. My priorities are to my family now.

I totally understand iam not directed at anyone personally I just see the thread has died down since others have picked up .....and I too have personally issues in life just the everyone else .....your parents are in my prayers @CTFX and family is priority ALWAYS in sickness or health take care and iam here if you need to vent talk anything , try to keep your chin up I know it's hard

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Why do you say that? It's for a vendor to give away their product for consumers to try. Nothing wrong with competitions for that.

Read above they are damned retarded

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I read above and saw your comment....so why is the giveaway retarded?

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I read above and saw your comment....so why is the giveaway retarded?

I happen to love this "giveaway thread" it actually has substance friendships are formed laughs are had and gifts are given at her discretion I love the fact it's NOT A SPAM contest it's the best giveaway on here in my opinion #vapingwatch

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That is definitely understandable! Do you but keep in mind we are here if you need us!

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good evening everyone! I am sorry I have not been around a lot lately! I hope everyone is doing well or at least as good as possible! Life as well as my phone has been throwing me a lot of curve balls lately so try to bear with me for now! I also find this to be one of my favorite threads and I enjoy talking with most of the people who post here! @VapeOn86 I hope that all is going alright with you as well and you are getting better so we will be able to have you back around more!?! Anyhow I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still around and I will try to post more often than I have been able to lately!?! Goodnight and sweet dreams! I will talk to you all soon!!!

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So to anyone who's around the next few days... Anyone have an idea for increasing traffic to the thread? I will definitely do some giveaways:) Maybe we could start a game or something else fun as well!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors