Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
b7fb2e74ab242eea362c8d4756b6547d.jpg

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not we tod did!!! I almost posted a Second good morning message like I was not even here this morning, lol!!! Total brain fart!!! Omg where is my mind I just put Brian instead of brains!!!

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm not we tod did!!! I almost posted a Second good morning message like I was not even here this morning, lol!!! Total brain fart!!! Omg where is my mind I just put Brian instead of brains!!!

3ba6d07491699fe6fb3f3ae26faf1685.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So am post on my number 10112

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You got one in on me it was not supposed to happen like that
When I posted it said 10112 then I refreshed and I was 10113 well iam glad it was a friend that got my #

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am very sorry about that I was getting the two before it and your post never showed up until after my second post
No problem hun everything happens for a reason .....probably my obsessive mind telling me to chill out

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't know the meaning of it but I like helping people do things
It's my daughters death date it will be her 13 yr angelversary she died on 10.11.02 so it one week away and Iam a numbers person

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
On a lighter note.....

Oh balls, I messed up my order last night, thought I ordered a 16mg bottle of Teflon Don, this morning look at the email receipt and see I actually ordered scarface, which I've had before and didn't like, sent email and fingers crossed I can get it switched out before it ships.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
On a lighter note.....

Oh balls, I messed up my order last night, thought I ordered a 16mg bottle of Teflon Don, this morning look at the email receipt and see I actually ordered scarface, which I've had before and didn't like, sent email and fingers crossed I can get it switched out before it ships.
Yikes hopefully you can get that straighten out

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
graphics-good-afternoon-849572.gif I hope your Saturday has been fun and tasty! Those in the way of the storms and rain, please be safe and careful. Have a great evening, I'm off to Vaping Watch to try to choose some flavors!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Vapingbeauty was tearing up for a moment and then I thought about it! I am also a number person you know that and I think I have the reason you originally got the spot to satisfy your need and then she switched it to the spot she wanted to tell you that its been 13 years that she has been your angel since that day! Tearing up again but it is alright with me cause I am feeling and that's better than being numb any day! I love you Holly and so glad to be able to be a part of you and your beautiful children's lives!!! My phone is so screwy right now I can't reply to the posts and I had to go to the end of them all to post this and all my smileys are missing in action too!?!

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
All us night owls were working last night..anyway I know I was..Good morning yall and Good night..gotta get some sleep. Happy Monday Vape Safe!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning to all of you!!! I hope everyone has a great day!!! @Thayer congrats again on your win last night! I am going to be in and out today so I am off now and I will be back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors