Status
Not open for further replies.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
lol my sympathies to you. I can barely manage anything with the space I got lol I cannot imagine having less.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I leave my caps on for the steep. They steep beautifully. I take them off of the ones i have never had smell them put the cap back on and let them sit for a week or two. I love the blueberry crumble after a good 2 week steep where as the strawberry doughnut I find is just as good a couple of days in as it is a couple weeks in :)
Thats funny cause I usually do almost the same thing! I call myself the Guinea pig and I am always going to do it the same way after a bad experience and wasting a few new coils! I open almost all the flavors immediately unless I am not planning to vape them right away or I don't think I will like them then they just go back in the box til I decide to try them! When I open them the first thing I do is smell them and usually you can tell by the scent if it needs to be steeped or not anyone who doesn't get what I am saying about this buy a bottle of the brownie flavor and smell it that is what I mean by needing to be steeped from the scent! Then I have to taste a drop of it before I close it just to be sure if I think it needs to steep and to know if I want to put it into a tank with a good coil or if I think it will be alright if I put it in with a slightly used coil and think it will be able to cut through the last flavor! I have to taste it because of my bad experience with a juice that I had already had before and it was not that bad so I got more at the convenience store another lesson learned! When I started Vaping it I don't really know what was wrong with it but it was awful and it made my mouth and throat feel almost numb and I didn't think it was the juice just the way it mixed with the flavor in the coil so instead of tasting the juice I just put a new coil and added more and the same thing happened so I decided to taste it out of the bottle and it was absolutely horrible so much so that I won't ever put a juice in a tank without tasting it first! Then if I think it needs to steep I shake it up really good put the cap on and wait a couple weeks! If I have it in a plastic bottle I will shake it every day and squeeze the air out about six times and then I shake it again and put it away!!!

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As much as this phone irritates me on a daily basis I should have just flushed it when it fell in the toilet!!!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Also, @Nailz and @misswish win $25 each to Vaping Watch!!! Congrats to you both!!! I also want to thank you both for being kind and very helpful to me, other members and the thread in general!!!

View attachment 29981

Woohoo thank you, putting in my last order for Teflon Don, thank goodness still have 0mg, next lowest is 16mg, and I vape around 3mg, so 3 bottles of 0mg and a 16mg in the cart, will take me back over 250mils, should last me a while, and also going to try the 710 as suggested in here :)

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@vapinang23 46 more post I could probably post them all myself lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Woohoo thank you, putting in my last order for Teflon Don, thank goodness still have 0mg, next lowest is 16mg, and I vape around 3mg, so 3 bottles of 0mg and a 16mg in the cart, will take me back over 250mils, should last me a while, and also going to try the 710 as suggested in here :)
Yeah you order alot from them. I made a measly 1 order of strawberry yogurt. But hey at least you won so you can now get more lol..

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a 30ml of 12 still unopened if you would like to add it to your collection and congratulations on the win!?!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a 30ml of 12 still unopened if you would like to add it to your collection and congratulations on the win!?!

Thank you, that is very kind of you to offer, but won't have enough 0mg to bring it down to 3mg, and think my stash is bigger enough to last quite a while now :)

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you, that is very kind of you to offer, but won't have enough 0mg to bring it down to 3mg, and think my stash is bigger enough to last quite a while now :)
OK I just figured that I would offer it to you since I am not going to use it but I guess I can always find someone else to take it off my hands!!!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Thayer, @misswish congratulations on the win and enjoy your juices!!! I missed the original post about the 1000 posts and the no one dying thing can anyone explain???

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow just looking at my tank to refill and can't believe I vaped 2 tanks of strawberry yogurt 1 blueberry custard and dripped about 5ml of hand check. ...yikes I try to use the excuse my tanks are juice guzzlers ..lol

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not in 710. It's in the juice that @vapinange23 had custom made.
Thanks for catching that! I have been a little bit off lately and I didn't even notice the misunderstanding about that! The second bottle must have been made by someone else or rushed and done wrong though cause it's not the same this time!!!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow just looking at my tank to refill and can't believe I vaped 2 tanks of strawberry yogurt 1 blueberry custard and dripped about 5ml of hand check. ...yikes I try to use the excuse my tanks are juice guzzlers ..lol

Well the Triton is definitely a guzzler and I am sure the hattrick is and I am sure I spelled it wrong, lol! This vision is a guzzler, I've vaped 2 tanks of Gypsy already & I have to fill her up again!!!
88d79ebb164156b6d12e0bbe639b1ce6.jpg

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am thinking that we should just do a countdown with 23 to go?!?

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
21 , I guess it will make it through the night!!! Goodnight and sweet dreams everyone! I hope everyone has a great weekend and a great night!!!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As am i....

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello everybody, damn, go off for a week of crazy busy and I missed alot, 10k posts hit, and so much other stuff. Congrats @Thayer @Nailz & @misswish.
Started my show on a different channel last week, and am having better luck and more fun now if anybody wants to join in on Mondays. Yall have a good weekend, I'm dead tired after this crazy week!!!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what is the goal about im a bit lost
She would just like to be able to post at that particular # for a reason I would not say without her saying that I could! I am just hoping it doesn't get taken in the night cause it would mean a lot to her to have the spot! Sorry I can't say more but it is something that is up to her if she wants to share the reason for it or not!!!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning everyone! I hope that everyone has a wonderful day and the weekend starts off on the note!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning everyone hope you all have a great day

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morning vapinange and vapingbeauty, and everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors