Status
Not open for further replies.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
747 lol nothing much on my end. Just about to watch a few movies nothing scheduled for work today.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Any good movies?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh you are totally gonna think I am a certain kind of person now... lol DOPE with lenny kravitz daughter and some unknowns I think. My brother in law said it was really nice though, and we tend to like the same stuff, and maybe straight outta compton afterwards...

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh you are totally gonna think I am a certain kind of person now... lol DOPE with lenny kravitz daughter and some unknowns I think. My brother in law said it was really nice though, and we tend to like the same stuff, and maybe straight outta compton afterwards...
That does not sound to bad

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Loving that fall has finally arrived where I am at. It is making my trek with my fitbit and walking and all that fun healthy stuff alot better. My walks are much better when I am not dying from heat stroke before I get half way done lol. Plus I love the color changes and a chill when I sleep (that way I can be tucked under my super warm fuzzy blanket with one foot hanging out ) 2 more days and I will have my new Tmaxx juices to try. Doing my happy dance. :)

th

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Loving that fall has finally arrived where I am at. It is making my trek with my fitbit and walking and all that fun healthy stuff alot better. My walks are much better when I am not dying from heat stroke before I get half way done lol. Plus I love the color changes and a chill when I sleep (that way I can be tucked under my super warm fuzzy blanket with one foot hanging out ) 2 more days and I will have my new Tmaxx juices to try. Doing my happy dance. :)

th
Definitely love to walk during fall best.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Especially after the first freeze at night so all the bugs are gone. I come back from my walks and my coworker sits and picks whatever decided to land in my hair out for me. Drives me nuts :)

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Especially after the first freeze at night so all the bugs are gone. I come back from my walks and my coworker sits and picks whatever decided to land in my hair out for me. Drives me nuts :)
Yeah the price to pay for enjoying nature. Try summer walks in mississippi, i swear our state bird should be the mosquito

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good day everyone! Sorry I haven't been able to make it by to say hello or anything lately but I have been sleeping and trying to catch up with everything and I just can't seem to find the time to get it all done!?! I am not sure if I am going to be able to get on the internet later so I might not be back tonight! If I don't make it back then goodnight and sweet dreams to all of my Vapingwatch friends!!!

sent from your dazed and confused mind that is still trying to catch up with the rest of me

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Strawberry doughnut 1st pick and blueberry doughnut 2nd for the wife, I really like the strawberry doughnut and custard filled cinnamon roll :)

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No more Teflon Don once my stash is gone :(

Remaining River Bottom Fog Sauce and Wacky Vapes stock will be permanently pulled from the website on 10/2/2015.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So has everyone picked a favorite out of tmaxx line
I have not tried any of them but the strawberry yogurt and I loved it! I have a few more coming and I have the brownie one that is steeping so I will have a better idea soon!!! Do you have a favorite?

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Caramel butterscotch, it's a really nice rich flavor.
I had a flavor made for me with a ry4 tobacco and caramel and marshmallow and vanilla and butterscotch and whipped cream and I had them double shot the caramel and the butterscotch and I loved it so much I am having them make me more !

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning everyone! Its been a long week for me and I just dropped the phone in the toilet so if I disappear today you will know why!!!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope you all have a great day and I am hoping that my phone doesn't die on me now! I'll be back if it will let me!!! Later!!!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning everyone! Its been a long week for me and I just dropped the phone in the toilet so if I disappear today you will know why!!!

Put your phone in a bag/bowl of white rice for a day or so. Should get out the water

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was thinking about doing that myself cause I didn't like it!!!

I didn't like it either so I have 15ml un opened and 1 that's missing like 3ml If you want @Nailz me and @vapinange23 can sent it to you I forget what she has but I know she didn't vape much of her bottle and she also has an open one and unopened one so lmk

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I didn't like it either so I have 15ml un opened and 1 that's missing like 3ml If you want @Nailz me and @vapinange23 can sent it to you I forget what she has but I know she didn't vape much of her bottle and she also has an open one and unopened one so lmk

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I don't blame you Teflon don is really good bit my wife can't stand it

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors