Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Most definitely agree @Nailz I alway receive my orders at the same speed and the same great customer service. Not to mention the kick ass prices on the Tmaxx line. I cannot bring myself to order juice anywhere else when I can get amazing juice at that price.

Yep my 1st order was a free order I won in here, and how quick and customer service won me over, now over a dozen orders with vaping watch, and in my 2 and half years of vaping, there is only 1 other vendor I have ordered that many times from, so that speaks volume ;)

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep my 1st order was a free order I won in here, and how quick and customer service won me over, now over a dozen orders with vaping watch, and in my 2 and half years of vaping, there is only 1 other vendor I have ordered that many times from, so that speaks volume ;)
Same here. My first order was a win from vapers.tv way before the tmaxx line. Wasnt a big fan of the murdocks line but have never had an issue being willing to buy from watch. Love the way he truly cares and is so giving to the community.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got my order from the code I won in today, finally got some of the Tmaxx line, and OMG Strawberry doughnut, where have you been all my life?? I'm gonna have to stock up on that one. Blueberry yogurt is amazing as well. I'm about to re-wick and try the custard filled cinnamon roll, but I'm sure to love that one, it's got two things I love. Got a couple of RBFS for my dad before they're gone, and I'm a happy camper!

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been around, my neck went out and I've been in pretty bad shape. Finally got in to see my chiropractor this afternoon, fixed me up. Still feeling fragile, hope tomorrow I'm back to normal! Anyway, I hope you all are doing well and having fun. Back to bed for me, see you all tomorrow. Sleep well and sweet dreams.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been around, my neck went out and I've been in pretty bad shape. Finally got in to see my chiropractor this afternoon, fixed me up. Still feeling fragile, hope tomorrow I'm back to normal! Anyway, I hope you all are doing well and having fun. Back to bed for me, see you all tomorrow. Sleep well and sweet dreams.
I really hope thing start going better

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hope you they get you feeling better MW

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Gonna have to go got some birthday celebrations to attend. My father in law, who for some reason always goes all out for me, but not the other girls husbands ordered a Hawaiian style roasted pig. Gonna be good i am sure even though I have no idea what that is.

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got my winning order allready hell yeah gotta love vape mail. lemon creme filled donut , custard filled cinnamon roll, blueberry donut and dragon banana fruit . will update with my opinions as i vape them.
Woohoo Congrats! I just got my winning order in also: Strawberry Custard, Blueberry Doughnut, Blueberry Yogurt, and White Chocolate Peanut Butter. I also had to add a couple to reorder two of my favorites: Homemade Apple Pie & Strawberry Doughnut.

I heard that strawberry doughnut is some bad assery

Without a doubt! I blew through my first bottle. I wasn't too sure about the Strawberry Yogurt at first but after it got a bit of a steep it just gets better and better. It was the same with the Apple Pie and Lemon Doughnut. After about two weeks they settle down, balance out, and come alive. I don't know how they get their strawberry flavors to taste so natural but I can't survive without one Tmaxx strawberry flavor in a tank at all times. I have the yogurt in a Crown tank right now and it's all kinds of awesome!

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been around, my neck went out and I've been in pretty bad shape. Finally got in to see my chiropractor this afternoon, fixed me up. Still feeling fragile, hope tomorrow I'm back to normal! Anyway, I hope you all are doing well and having fun.

Ouch. I hope your chiropractor can get you get back in ship shape. I just had my first dry needle therapy session yesterday so I feel you.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@VapeOn86 hope you are feeling alright hun

Yeah... I'm feeling mostly good today. Thank you for asking @thewanderernick :)

Is there a reason that she wouldn't be? If I missed something I am sorry!!!

No...you don't have anything to be sorry for! Unless you're sticking the pins in my voodoo doll!!! Lol ;)

I thought I remember she was having health issues, and that is why she hasn't been around too much.

Yes, I have been having some health issues. Nothing life threatening though, so no one worry. :) Whatever it is (I have no diagnosis yet) mostly causes pain, fatigue, some immobility and a very serious case of frustration...lol You may notice that sometimes I'm posting a lot at once and sometimes I'm not posting at all. That is because my hands sometimes decide not to work- very well if at all, and sometimes I can type, pick things up, etc... I want everyone to know that I do read all posts though!! Sometimes I read them a couple of days later, but I enjoy this thread very much and I love hearing what's going on with everyone. :) (Obviously this novel of a post shows that my hands are working today...lol)

I hope she isn't a purty girl thats a sweet as apple pie cant be getting sick on us.

Awww you guys are so sweet. :) I want to thank everyone for how patient you've all been when I've been late with things. If you need to get a hold of me quickly- you can message me, but I will get an email much faster. So just email me at [email protected]

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

No...you don't have anything to be sorry for! Unless you're sticking the pins in my voodoo doll!!! Lol ;)

Yes, I have been having some health issues. Nothing life threatening though, so no one worry. :) Whatever it is (I have no diagnosis yet) mostly causes pain, fatigue, some immobility and a very serious case of frustration...lol You may notice that sometimes I'm posting a lot at once and sometimes I'm not posting at all. That is because my hands sometimes decide not to work- very well if at all, and sometimes I can type, pick things up, etc... I want everyone to know that I do read all posts though!! Sometimes I read them a couple of days later, but I enjoy this thread very much and I love hearing what's going on with everyone. :) (Obviously this novel of a post shows that my hands are working today...lol)

Awww you guys are so sweet. :) I want to thank everyone for how patient you've all been when I've been late with things. If you need to get a hold of me quickly- you can message me, but I will get an email much faster. So just email me at [email protected]
nice seeing you today

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
596.gifHappy birthday Nick!!! VapeOn, hope you get a diagnosis soon, and some relief! .gif
Thanks everyone, I appreciate your well wishes. Back to work tomorrow, we'll see how it goes. You all have a great night!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gonna have to go got some birthday celebrations to attend. My father in law, who for some reason always goes all out for me, but not the other girls husbands ordered a Hawaiian style roasted pig. Gonna be good i am sure even though I have no idea what that is.
I don't know what it is either but it sounds like its going to be incredible! I am sure that he sees the good qualities you have and knows how much his daughter loves you, and though I don't know his other son in laws you are probably more friendly towards him cause from what I see of you that is the way I imagine you being with everyone in your life! Anyhow I really hope you had a spectacular day, you deserve it! Happy birthday to you and many happy returns!!!

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

@VapeOn86 I can sympathize completely with what you are feeling and going through! I am also having issues with pain and though I am not immobile yet I feel like if they don't figure out what is going on with me it might be heading that way! My hands are not effected by it but my left leg and foot are & the foot is always in pain only at times it gets bad! I am also having a problem with staying awake even if I slept good all night! Anyhow I hope that you can figure out what is soon and that its either treatable or has a cure for it!!! Best wishes for a full recovery!!!

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't know what it is either but it sounds like its going to be incredible! I am sure that he sees the good qualities you have and knows how much his daughter loves you, and though I don't know his other son in laws you are probably more friendly towards him cause from what I see of you that is the way I imagine you being with everyone in your life! Anyhow I really hope you had a spectacular day, you deserve it! Happy birthday to you and many happy returns!!!

high school yearbook, most friendly / class favorite lol thanks for the birthday wishes ladies

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Goodnight to all the Vapingwatch gang and sweet dreams! See you all tomorrow! I hope you all had a great day and if I am late for some reason have a great day tomorrow as well!!!

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, I have been having some health issues. Nothing life threatening though, so no one worry. :) Whatever it is (I have no diagnosis yet) mostly causes pain, fatigue, some immobility and a very serious case of frustration...lol You may notice that sometimes I'm posting a lot at once and sometimes I'm not posting at all. That is because my hands sometimes decide not to work- very well if at all, and sometimes I can type, pick things up, etc...
I can definitely relate. Sometimes it's just too exhausting or painful to type. It's something that a lot of people don't understand. Chronic pain and fatigue is no joke. I haven't driven in years. I sincerely hope your doctors can find a cause or at least a treatment.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah so far my only physical ailments are my knees from playing tennis and a wreck. When it gets cold I can feel that pain, and stiffness. Sometimes is bad enough that i have to sit down, and it keeps me from walking anymore.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have carpal tunnel in both my hands that are currently pain managed. Had to get surgery for them

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just from aggressive use of both phones and computers over a long period of time. The pain has somewhat subsided, but the double edged sword is the pain management. Medication only works so much :(

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just from aggressive use of both phones and computers over a long period of time. The pain has somewhat subsided, but the double edged sword is the pain management. Medication only works so much :(

I actually developed carpal tunnel during my 3rd pregnancy and I caused it by constantly twirling my hair which I have been doing all my life or at least as far back as I can remember! I still do it and I know now its a nervous habit and when I am totally relaxed I don't do it! I am lucky that it was at its worse when I am pregnant and I am not planning on having any more kids so until it progresses on its own I don't have to worry about it but I have felt that pain and I know it will be back eventually! I am not sure if its normal for it to be better and then worse again but that is how mine has been!!!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah hun the pain comes and goes. The surgery did help alot from what it used to be, but it's still prevalent.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I didn't get a chance to say good morning today was busy this morning and now I have been stuck with the baby and the 3 yr old boy I am living with! I don't mind but I don't like the last minute crap when they just assume that I am here so I won't mind! So I am going to say good afternoon for today and I hope you are all having a spectacular day so far!?! My friends mother is supposed to be coming home today so that is great news! My dog is a little shit and took off with the babies pacifier and I spent a good half hour trying to find out where he hid it! So I am having a toss up type of day for now not sure if it's good or bad but will let you know what I decide!!!!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have carpal tunnel in both my hands that are currently pain managed. Had to get surgery for them

Yes I understand the pain somewhat I have carpal tunnel Also but have yet to go back to Dr since diagnosis I just deal with it the best I can since I HATE DOCTORS!!so until I end up in the emergency room I won't be seeing a doctor again

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hope you're feeling better @misswish !!! :)

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
SALE TIME :D Time to stock up people ;)

XQ39ocx.png

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyhow its about that time again! So goodnight to all the vapingwatch people and sweet dreams! I hope that everyone has a great night and I will talk to you all tomorrow!!!

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is when I really wish I had a credit card!!! I am so mad I can't order & my favorite flavor is on sale!!! I am not emotional enough either!!!

I have a hold on my credit card grrrr my wife is holding it to keep me from ordering more 'vaping junk' She must be crazy cause you seems to think I have enough lol

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I used all that up and then some for my birthday stuff. I splurged on my son's birthday last week. Otherwise I would be swimming in tmaxx. It is ok they have plenty of sales, and the price without a sale is great, but I would have totally stocked up today otherwise. Will end up ordering mid october.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors