Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
675b90cb8241adc27f30e987962310fe.jpg

I beleave I got all of them finally

Woohoo!!! Good job @Thayer ! :) Would you mind sending me some pics that are a little bit closer up? I have to send them over to the Watch Tower and I don't want them to say they're too blurry or something. Put the watch in them too. Nice watch by the way! Oh yeah...what flavor do you want your giant bottle of Tmaxx's juice to be? :)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon everyone. Hope everyone is staying cool and having a great afternoon. One more day and its the weekend. I am so definitely ready for the weekend.

Nice Thayer. Wish I could say I have had all the Tmaxx's but still got a ways to go. I am stuck on the doughnut flavors right now :) Slowly trying the others though :)

Well maybe I can help you get through them a little bit faster??? Congrats @Manimal3497 !!! You're our next $25 credit winner!! :) Message me and I'll get you your code by Monday. :)

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Well maybe I can help you get through them a little bit faster??? Congrats @Manimal3497 !!! You're our next $25 credit winner!! :) Message me and I'll get you your code by Monday. :)
OMG OMG OMG TY TY TY TY I am so stoked. I am just about on empty with my lemon cream doughnut and let my neighbor have my blueberry doughnut so he can see just how amazing the Tmaxx line is and am down to 1 strawberry doughnut left and was worrying about how I was going to get more. You just made my weekend amazing :) <3

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
think i am going to try the cinnamon roll on my next order and maybe a yogurt one to

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I heard last night that you will no longer be selling hand check any longer is this true :( :(
Well I put my order in for all the 3mg you guys would let me and a few 0mg this saddens me I just recently found this and now it's going to be gone

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OMG OMG OMG TY TY TY TY I am so stoked. I am just about on empty with my lemon cream doughnut and let my neighbor have my blueberry doughnut so he can see just how amazing the Tmaxx line is and am down to 1 strawberry doughnut left and was worrying about how I was going to get more. You just made my weekend amazing :) <3

Congrats @Manimal3497 :)

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I heard last night that you will no longer be selling hand check any longer is this true :( :(
Well I put my order in for all the 3mg you guys would let me and a few 0mg this saddens me I just recently found this and now it's going to be gone

That is correct, sad as I love the Teflon Don by wacky vapes too, I stocked up with 200mils on the last sale, but already gone through nearly half of that, also I couldn't find it anywhere else at a decent price :(

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I knew that I don't know who it was but I hope that you can get it worked out soon if you have not already heard from them!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk
So somewhat funny story. I asked them if they forgot about me right, and they were like shit man sorry i thought that went out. I was like sure didn't get anything or any notifications or tracking number or replies or anything, and this was a month ago. I don't even know if a tracking number stays in their system for that long. Anyway, i told him its all good I realize they were busy and probably just overlooked me on accident. Sent another email with my address and all end of that story right. Well earlier today a person with a similar address number but different street name came over with the box from them with 2 juices. Said they had been on vacation for a week, and this was in their box....i think he sent another batch. I emailed about it, but go not response. I think this makes me feel obligated enough to get some of their juice anyway now.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is correct, sad as I love the Teflon Don by wacky vapes too, I stocked up with 200mils on the last sale, but already gone through nearly half of that, also I couldn't find it anywhere else at a decent price :(
I have a 30ml bottle of Teflon Don and a little more than half of the 15ml. I made the mistake of ordering more before I tried it and I can't get used to it!

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So somewhat funny story. I asked them if they forgot about me right, and they were like shit man sorry i thought that went out. I was like sure didn't get anything or any notifications or tracking number or replies or anything, and this was a month ago. I don't even know if a tracking number stays in their system for that long. Anyway, i told him its all good I realize they were busy and probably just overlooked me on accident. Sent another email with my address and all end of that story right. Well earlier today a person with a similar address number but different street name came over with the box from them with 2 juices. Said they had been on vacation for a week, and this was in their box....i think he sent another batch. I emailed about it, but go not response. I think this makes me feel obligated enough to get some of their juice anyway now.
Omg that is too funny! They might even tell you to enjoy it on them for your honesty most people wouldn't have said anything! I am glad that you have gotten your juices either way and I hope you are enjoying them! I am sure if they are concerned about it they will get back to you!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I have been trying to get back on since Friday morning and I have not been able to! So I have deleted a lot of the stuff on my phone and I got the tapatalk app and hear I am! So I hope that everyone is doing well and I hope you all have a great night too!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't say that I don't like it just that it is way too sweet for me!

I have weird taste in juice usually I like what everyone else doesn't! My favorite from vapingwatch is definitely the Glenn Coco and I wish that would go on sale for $5 a bottle even if it was just the 15ml cause $11 can be hard to come by sometimes! I still have half of my 15 ml. And I have already gone through at least 50 so I am hoping I can find a way to get some more soon!!!

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have weird taste in juice usually I like what everyone else doesn't! My favorite from vapingwatch is definitely the Glenn Coco and I wish that would go on sale for $5 a bottle even if it was just the 15ml cause $11 can be hard to come by sometimes! I still have half of my 15 ml. And I have already gone through at least 50 so I am hoping I can find a way to get some more soon!!!

Glen coco is one I don't think I have had yet but as for my favorite above all would still be 12:50 that is my drug of addiction

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I have been trying to get back on since Friday morning and I have not been able to! So I have deleted a lot of the stuff on my phone and I got the tapatalk app and hear I am! So I hope that everyone is doing well and I hope you all have a great night too!

We are very glad your back

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glen coco is one I don't think I have had yet but as for my favorite above all would still be 12:50 that is my drug of addiction
I haven't had the opportunity to try that one yet but I have been eyeing it for a while!

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

been seeing there are issues with tapatalk.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am not having issues with the tapatalk just with my phone! I have been trying to post from the forum and the phone won't let me! So I had to make room for the tapatalk app!

The other day someone was having issues with the app. Glad you aren't having problems now. I have had issues messaging certain people one day but not the next. I guess sometimes it just goes like that. Hey question for you tankers. Would you recommended the kanger mini or nano, and i never get a clear enough answer to know, but those little coil replacements you can buy, do you have to wick that thing or is it all built in, and you just have to add juice. Because if i get a tank i think I will be lazy and just buy those, and save the building for my drippers.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The other day someone was having issues with the app. Glad you aren't having problems now. I have had issues messaging certain people one day but not the next. I guess sometimes it just goes like that. Hey question for you tankers. Would you recommended the kanger mini or nano, and i never get a clear enough answer to know, but those little coil replacements you can buy, do you have to wick that thing or is it all built in, and you just have to add juice. Because if i get a tank i think I will be lazy and just buy those, and save the building for my drippers.
The coils are premade you pop it in fill and go it comes wired and wicked ,I never used the Nano but I love the mini and the rta is super easy like 2 secs and done easy ....

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The coils are premade you pop it in fill and go it comes wired and wicked ,I never used the Nano but I love the mini and the rta is super easy like 2 secs and done easy ....

no wonder people are freaking out about the damn things. It takes every bit of hassle out of the equation. I wonder how long a coil head lasts. I plan to get a few of those minis before Xmas. now

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The kanger mini is great but I think it really needs more airflow that is why I love the Arctic more I just wish it had a rebuild able coil head

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i am so glad i ordered a bottle of that and handcheck now, but if i love it. I am not sure where to get it next...probably gonna stick with tmaxx though. I been spreading the word about that juice alot lately. it is so nice to find very good quality juice that is not expensive.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The kanger mini is great but I think it really needs more airflow that is why I love the Arctic more I just wish it had a rebuild able coil head
Anything with a replaceable coil head that has better airflow than the kanger. I am looking to get my first tank, but i like to sub ohm. I don't really want a restrictive hit, but i have hit the non mini kanger and it definitely had a nice taste but the draw wasn't what I would prefer.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i am so glad i ordered a bottle of that and handcheck now, but if i love it. I am not sure where to get it next...probably gonna stick with tmaxx though. I been spreading the word about that juice alot lately. it is so nice to find very good quality juice that is not expensive.

Yes the T-Maxx is really good and the price is awesome, don't have to worry about the subtanks sucking through it fast at them prices :)

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes the T-Maxx is really good and the price is awesome, don't have to worry about the subtanks sucking through it fast at them prices :)
Imagine people out there paying 6 times the price for some juices that might taste exactly the same. Just blows my mind that there aren't even more available options out there. I have heard of quite a few other budger friendly juices, but vapingwatch is the one I will stick with for good. not only the prices and nice flavors, but the speed at which they operate, and the customer service. Just amazing. Plus vapeon86 is cool

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@ Vapingbeauty and I were just talking about that this morning! She is a premium juice vaper and I was telling her that its too bad about the handceck and the other wacky vapes and river bottom juices going out of business with vapingwatch but it is so good to have a place like them that we can order premium juice at an affordable price for everyone not just people who have a lot of money to spend on juices!!! We really like vapingwatch!!!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyhow I am going to be going to sleep so I was just dropping in to say goodnight and sweet dreams to all of you!!! Talk to you All tommorow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors