Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats on all the winners be sure to watch my reviews of you are interested in a new tmaxx no frill

Thank you so much for posting those. I watched them all last week and remember you saying that the White Chocolate Peanut Butter was less sweet than the custard (it's in the cart!). Can you recommend any other not-so-sweet No Frills Mls flavors?
I already have Strawberry & Lemon Doughnut, Strawberry Yogurt, Apple Pie & Dragon Bananaberry.

Since these are all made to order, I wonder if we can ask for less sweetener in the comment box when we order. Either way, I'm very happy with everything I've tried so far.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks Nailz. (✿◠‿◠)

Quick question. Does anybody know which blueberry and peanut butter flavor is least sweet? It's all about the mildly sweet flavors for all day vaping.
I like the blueberry yogurt vs the blueberry crumble when it comes to sweetness

It's not smoke it's Vapor ! :)

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
apple pie is my favorite. not as sweet but just enough. In my opinon the most sweetewst ones are the pb custard, strawberry yogurt, an the hazel nut brownie frpm what i have had. Still missing a few to review. i would say yogurt is less sweet than the crumble. The crumble is easily in my top five. Been vaping that all weekend

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
apple pie is my favorite. not as sweet but just enough. In my opinon the most sweetewst ones are the pb custard, strawberry yogurt, an the hazel nut brownie frpm what i have had. Still missing a few to review. i would say yogurt is less sweet than the crumble. The crumble is easily in my top five. Been vaping that all weekend

I'm vaping Apple Pie right now and I completely agree. It's outstanding. I wasn't 100% sure about it at first but now that it had a couple of weeks to steep it's so good. My whole house smells like apple pie.

Thank you for recommending the Blueberry Yogurt as a bit less sweet (added it to my cart). That really helps.
xyxthumbs_zps9f993428_1.jpg_zpsznc2jxhp.gif

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Less sweet but iam partial to ALL yogurts and custards I like sweet myself well (LOVE) but I find custard to be less sweet

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I am pretty sure you just ordered juices but if you order from Vapingwatch can you check if the apple pie is in stock? I really wanted to try it but it wasn't in stock every time I was ordering!!!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good evening everyone! I haven't had an opportunity to say hello to you all yet today! I spent the morning at the hospital trying to find out what the hell is going on with my side and I left the same way I went in, in a lot of pain with no answers! Anyway I hope you are all doing a lot better than I am and have a great night!!!

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Less sweet but iam partial to ALL yogurts and custards I like sweet myself well (LOVE) but I find custard to be less sweet

Thank you Vapingbeauty. Yeah, I'm kind of the odd duck here. Most people absolutely love a good sweet flavor. I'm one of those weirdos who sometimes cuts ejuice down with flavorless to make them a bit milder.

I season the hell out of my food though.
laugh.png

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you Vapingbeauty. Yeah, I'm kind of the odd duck here. Most people absolutely love a good sweet flavor. I'm one of those weirdos who sometimes cuts ejuice down with flavorless to make them a bit milder.

I season the hell out of my food though.
laugh.png
There is nothing odd about that I don't like my vapes overly sweetened either!

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
thanks willis . have you heard about the vapecon that is going on in fort myers halloween weekend?

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
harborside event center. mostly gonna be local companies from south florida . The shop i work at has a booth.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Prayers for what you're going through

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk
Thank you! I appreciate it! I am not sure what it is just very painful and I am having trouble with the hospital! They just keep taking blood and urine and then telling me that I don't have any infections and no blood in my urine and all my levels in my blood tests are normal! The two hospitals we had are now both the same one and of course it would be the one that I don't like that is now both! They actually sent me home when my gall bladder had burst and I would have died if I hadn't gone to the other hospital! So now I am so scared that I am going to have to keep going till something bursts or something and I don't know what it is so I won't know until that point either!!!

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good and you nick had a great a with one of my close friends who is always working now with her new job but while she was here I got her to buy a kanger subbox mini kit. ..she was using one of those pen types with the plastic Carto thing's I never used those went strait to the aspire v1 with aspire carbon fiber sub ohm battery right out the gate ....but iam happy I know this will make her quite the stinkies cus she lives my vapes

It's not smoke it's Vapor ! :)
I bet that is a good feeling. I have a few i really want to convert as well.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you! I appreciate it! I am not sure what it is just very painful and I am having trouble with the hospital! They just keep taking blood and urine and then telling me that I don't have any infections and no blood in my urine and all my levels in my blood tests are normal! The two hospitals we had are now both the same one and of course it would be the one that I don't like that is now both! They actually sent me home when my gall bladder had burst and I would have died if I hadn't gone to the other hospital! So now I am so scared that I am going to have to keep going till something bursts or something and I don't know what it is so I won't know until that point either!!!

hope everything ends up ok. What exactly is going on.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I won some DL liquids in a contest, but it was 3 weeks ago and even though they got back to me i never got any shipping info or juice.. was looking forward to trying out their 2 betas too.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hope everything ends up ok. What exactly is going on.
I am having a pain in my left side under my ribs and I have a few issues with that side of my body already! I have a hiatal hernia which is painful but not usually in the spot that's hurting, I also have an enlarged spleen which there is usually a cause for that but I am still trying to find that out after 2 years and I thought that maybe there was a slow leak in that when I first started to get the pain about 3 weeks ago and every time before this when I would go to the hospital and tell them that my spleen is enlarged and I am having pain but I am not sure what it is they would give me an ultrasound and told me that they can see if it has been bleeding from the ultrasound! So when the pain I am having started and after 3 days was still there I went to the hospital figuring that they would check it! They took urine and blood and after 4 hours said that the results were good and sent me home with no explanation of the pain! So yesterday morning while I was in counciling the pain was slowly getting worse since the morning and I was having a pain in my left shoulder as well and I am not the type that can't handle pain so it takes a lot to get me to go to the hospital to begin with but it was getting bad and I didn't want to just deal with it anymore so I figured it was the 2nd time I was going for the same thing maybe I might get somewhere this time! I have been wondering if maybe it was kidney stones again and I mentioned that when I went in! So again they took blood and a urine sample and that's it!! They pushed on the area that the pain is in making it worse and then again came in almost 3 hours later and said that all my labwork is normal and I don't have any infections and my levels are all what they should be and they can't find anything wrong!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I won some DL liquids in a contest, but it was 3 weeks ago and even though they got back to me i never got any shipping info or juice.. was looking forward to trying out their 2 betas too.
I would send them a message with a reminder! Just say I am so sorry to bother you but I won a giveaway a few weeks ago and I originally heard back from you but after that I have not heard anything from you! I am just wondering if I somehow got lost in the shuffle and if you could let me know what is going on! That's all and I am sure that they will contact you and get it shipped to you! It does say that it can sometimes take a few weeks but I would send a message just to be sure you were not somehow overlooked! It is not wrong to say something about it! The vendors do these giveaways to promote their products and the company and usually treat you just as well if not better than a paying customer! As long as you are polite and don't go in like where the f is my shit then I am sure you will be able to get the prize you were told that you had won without any problems!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning everyone! I hope that you all have a great day! I will be back a little bit later to check back in!

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok I will try that. I feel like they are just backed up. Its not a big time company, but it has been a while.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Congrats to the winners. I am so glad that the Tmaxx line is expanding. I already have 3 flavors possibly 4 that I really like out of this line and alot more to try. With the awesomeness of the ones I do like and the cheap price I have kinda gotten super lazy with the DIY cause I got reasonable juice I can buy and not have to worry :) Watch really hit the jackpot with this line and I am thankful for his generosity and his love of the community and doing something to make it affordable for everyone to vape. <3

th

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi there Watchers! I was wondering, how are the winners supposed to claim their gift certificates? I messaged @VapeOn86 a few times but never got a reply. Was she the wrong person?

I've been having a shoot-out between the strawberry doughnut and the yogurt. So far the doughnut is kicking that bottle of yogurt's butt! It might be because the yogurt is still very fresh and the doughnut is steeped. More data is needed. (^。^)y-゜゜゜
This has to be the funnest experiment ever.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi there Watchers! I was wondering, how are the winners supposed to claim their gift certificates? I messaged @VapeOn86 a few times but never got a reply. Was she the wrong person?

I've been having a shoot-out between the strawberry doughnut and the yogurt. So far the doughnut is kicking that bottle of yogurt's butt! It might be because the yogurt is still very fresh and the doughnut is steeped. More data is needed. (^。^)y-゜゜゜
Have made a profile on the site?
Them you message her with the email you signed up with. Trust me @VapeOn86 will get back to you she is just dealing with alot of things at the moment but she always takes care of it.
You should also get an email once the credit has been applied.

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have made a profile on the site?
Them you message her with the email you signed up with. Trust me @VapeOn86 will get back to you she is just dealing with alot of things at the moment but she always takes care of it.

You bet! I definitely have an account with Vaping Watch. I placed 3 orders within the last month to feed my growing obsession with their eliquid. You're right. They're probably all really busy. I followed your advice and sent a quick email on the site. I'm just a little too excited about more juice!

Just got a 13 Heavens 9 Hells RDA and a super teeny tiny KSD Vamo 25w box mod in the mail a few minutes ago so I'll be busy cleaning, building and testing stuff today as well.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You bet! I definitely have an account with Vaping Watch. I placed 3 orders within the last month to feed my growing obsession with their eliquid. You're right. They're probably all really busy. I followed your advice and sent a quick email on the site. I'm just a little too excited about more juice!

Just got a 13 Heavens 9 Hells RDA and a super teeny tiny KSD Vamo 25w box mod in the mail a few minutes ago so I'll be busy cleaning, building and testing stuff today as well.
Congrats

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok I will try that. I feel like they are just backed up. Its not a big time company, but it has been a while.
That happened to me to she was super busy but she definitely won't forget about you

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It sometimes takes her a couple of days to get back to people who have gotten certificates for the site but no worries though she will definitely get to you!!!

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks a bunch everybody. So many great people in this thread. I came here because I saw a big conversation about the VW juice and just wanted to join in. I actually thought the contest was long over. :)

Just finished washing the 13 Heavens 9 Hells (clone) RDA and put a simple 24 gauge .85Ω single coil kanthal build in it. :eek:
My juice just found a new best friend!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks a bunch everybody. So many great people in this thread. I came here because I saw a big conversation about the VW juice and just wanted to join in. I actually thought the contest was long over. :)

Just finished washing the 13 Heavens 9 Hells (clone) RDA and put a simple 24 gauge .85Ω single coil kanthal build in it. :eek:
My juice just found a new best friend!
I think it is because most of the people who are here are not here for the contest aspect of the thread but more because we are usually the same group of people and we all have been talking with each other and getting to know what we are about beyond the vaping! I enjoy this thread more than any of the others and I have never really thought about it as a contest just a place where I can go to talk to people who share my interest in vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors