Status
Not open for further replies.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I'm found one link that says $34.99 but I cannot great on it to find out where it is and all of the rest are $399.99! Sorry @thewanderernick I could have sworn I saw it for less!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk
i will probably wait for black friday or christmas i think the vendors are actually still waiting for them to ship. You could probably get them at an event but there are so few reviews and they are all from this month, i feel like the people who are die hard about it will be on it first.

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn you, I bought the normal CLR heads to go with my mini evic when it gets here, because you said they are better, but now you are saying the CLR Ti heads are even better, good job they are rebuildable and I already have Ti wire :p

I still prefer the normal CLR heads for the clean flavor and chemical safety. Titanium heads don't have quite the same taste as kanthal or stainless steel. Ti heads are just so darn smooth, almost creamy, but I trust kanthal and stainless wire. I'm not sold on the safety of titanium, but it does give a terrific vape. If you build a Ti head let us know how you like it. The normal CLR heads rock. The one I rebuilt with SS is excellent, but the gauge was a little thin. I went ahead and ordered SS wire in 4 other gauges but they are still in the mail. Besides, your kit should come with a Ni and a Ti CL head in the box. You get to pit them against each other first hand. Let the battle begin! Mouahaha!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I still prefer the normal CLR heads for the clean flavor and chemical safety. Titanium heads don't have quite the same taste as kanthal or stainless steel. Ti heads are just so darn smooth, almost creamy, but I trust kanthal and stainless wire. I'm not sold on the safety of titanium, but it does give a terrific vape. If you build a Ti head let us know how you like it. The normal CLR heads rock. The one I rebuilt with SS is excellent, but the gauge was a little thin. I went ahead and ordered SS wire in 4 other gauges but they are still in the mail. Besides, your kit should come with a Ni and a Ti CL head in the box. You get to pit them against each other first hand. Let the battle begin! Mouahaha!

I will let you know how they go, I got Ni and Ti, so will try both, I will say so far in other tanks, I have liked Ni better than Ti, for me just find a bit more flavor and the coils seem to work a little better, even though most say Ni is easier to work, which it is to build with, just had problems with getting a good vape with it.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good day all sorry been busy trying see why my Tapatalk won't me message random ppl ....well who ever the hell it wants but not others

It's not smoke it's Vapor ! :)

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good day all sorry been busy trying see why my Tapatalk won't me message random ppl ....well who ever the hell it wants but not others

Is it really? I wonder if that was what happened with me when I was trying to return a message the other day?

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Orlando, Florida! We are going to Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure. Staying on site at the Portofino Bay Hotel which is part of the Lowe's Hotels. 4-star luxury ;)
That sounds amazing! Have a great time! I am sure you deserve it cause most of us don't have any time for vacations anymore so when we get to take them they are well deserved and long overdue!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That sounds amazing! Have a great time! I am sure you deserve it cause most of us don't have any time for vacations anymore so when we get to take them they are well deserved and long overdue!

I'm mainly excited for the Harry Potter experience lol. My inner geekdom will be coming out full-fledged :)

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm mainly excited for the Harry Potter experience lol. My inner geekdom will be coming out full-fledged :)
Hell yeah I love Harry Potter and would love that experience! That's awesome! At least you have an inner geek my geekiness doesn't want to hide! I think that every guy I know tells me that I am a geek at least once!?!

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone! The PIF thread is very cool, just make sure to keep checking in here too! :) Otherwise you might miss something like this....

BOOM!!!
From this page we've got 3 lucky winners! But who are they????

............................................l

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats @Demoniacal , @CorallineAlgae and @LetTheLuckRoll !!! You've each won $25 to www.vapingwatch.com!!! Message me to claim your prize. :) More winners to come soon so don't go too far!!!!! ;)

°o°

Seriously?! Thank you so much! I've been vaping the tar out of Strawberry Doughnut all day and I was starting to think about rationing what's left until my Strawberry Yogurt was steeped (I want to do a Strawberry flavor shoot-out to see which one comes out on top!). Heck, I just got my latest Vaping Watch order in today. Now I have no excuse not to try all of the new flavors. I still haven't even opened Dragon Bananafruit.

Thank you VapeOn86! *hug*

Edit: I've been a member since June 2014 and I've never tried to message anybody. Is that the same as 'starting a conversation'?

Last edited:

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Doing alot better than I was 20 minutes ago.... just woke up, got coffee, log in and see this win, today's gonna be a good day!!!!
Definitely a great start of the day to check in for a win. If you try that lemon filled something and the blueberry yogurt if you get it. I am just waiting to see how much money i will have left after all these vaccinations for the kids. Looks like I will have to wait until the end of the month to get anything though.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Doing well beauty how are you today.
Good and you nick had a great a with one of my close friends who is always working now with her new job but while she was here I got her to buy a kanger subbox mini kit. ..she was using one of those pen types with the plastic Carto thing's I never used those went strait to the aspire v1 with aspire carbon fiber sub ohm battery right out the gate ....but iam happy I know this will make her quite the stinkies cus she lives my vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors