Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening! I take 3 evod sticks when I leave the house. They just fit so well in my purse, light weight. I am sooo full! Met with out of town friends for early lunch, then took daughter & SIL out for birthday dinner. Great food but I ate too much. Left overs are in the fridge, lol. Had so much fun, though, got to embarass her - win!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am currently carrying 2 but I was at 5 not long ago that didn't include 5 tanks though I only have 3 and 1 is new but I still haven't got a clue what happened to the aspire battery with the Atlantis v2 tank!?! I would be carrying 3 if I could find it!!! I also carry a ton of juices all the time cause you never know what you are going to be craving for!?!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi willis, and everyone else. My daily carry around is an extra set of batteries and a bag of juice. I too never know what i will crave for.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I usually take my ipv4 with me as my main mod and then I take my vaporshard rDNA 40 with me on a lanyard (homemade pouch) that is with me the whole day for sneak vapes in the elevators etc. I bring a bottle of juice for each tank and if one bottle is running low I add another as a backup. If I am just going out and about for a few hours I just take 1 mod with me.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I couldn't be happier with this juice company. They seem very prim and proper with their complex juices.

Oh and it's pouring here in jersey :(

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I couldn't be happier with this juice company. They seem very prim and proper with their complex juices.

Oh and it's pouring here in jersey :(
I wish it would rain in Massachusetts it is so unbelievably hot it's not even funny! You can barely breathe out there and I thought the rest of the summer was hot but this is worse!?! I am so looking forward to winter and I usually hate winter but I find it easier to get warm than cool!?!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
It got cool here mid august and then last week of August it was like oh no not yet and was the hottest days of the year. Blistering hot. Thank God it poured here yesterday and put us back on the cooling trend. Those hot humid muggy days are horrible. Hoping you get some rain soon.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning everyone! good-morning-sunshine-gif.486276.gif It finally cooled down a bit last might, sure felt good. Back up again today of course. Doing some vape chores - washing out bottles and testers, cleaning coils, making coils. Has to be done, right? smiley-chores012.gif
And there are always errands, and groceries, and cooking, and laundry, and and and..... My Chocolate Hazelnut Brownie sure makes it all better! Have a great day and be safe and happy.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
15.gif

Vape chores are always fun. I need to get some DIYing done. I have gotten lazy. With the amazin flavors from the Tmaxx's line and low low price I havent been doing the DIY. MMMMMMM Chocolate Hazelnut Brownies. Those sound super yummy. Back to work I go. Have a great day everyone :)

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
As for what I carry I take one ragulated one mech extra Batts and plenty of juice watch was spoiled me as of late with this tmaxx line because now I allways get great juice. First juice I have found that can nail chocolate vapes as well as peanut butter. I just wish I could get the apple pie and lemon flavor but they are allways sold out.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just wanted to check in and say Goodnight and sweet dreams to all of the vaping watch crew! If I don't have time in the morning to drop by have a great day and thank God it's Friday, this has been a long week! I am also going to ask for those who do say a prayer for one of my best friends mother's who is in the hospital!?! Thanks and I will talk to you all soon!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Let us all reflect 14 years ago today to those who tragically lost their lives in a senseless act of terrorism. To the many volunteers who helped when they didn't need to. To those heroes who sacrificed their lives to save the ones who live today and speak of their heroism. Let us all praise that we have a beautiful and diverse country.

WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is a sexy hand check. Tell me this which do you prefer the cubeII or the seigelei also what is the one with the atty3 in the background
I know you were asking her but the cube is her husband's not hers which I had bought and didn't like cause of the firing button being the whole side of the mod and cause my hands are little it would stick so I traded him for the arctic dolphin and he loves the cube! I am also going to make a guess at the other mod being her snow wolf! @Vapingbeauty if I am wrong or crossing boundaries lol can't believe she did that, feel free to let me know!?!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let us all reflect 14 years ago today to those who tragically lost their lives in a senseless act of terrorism. To the many volunteers who helped when they didn't need to. To those heroes who sacrificed their lives to save the ones who live today and speak of their heroism. Let us all praise that we have a beautiful and diverse country.

WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Beautiful and may they all rest in peace!!! I still remember that like it was yesterday and I wish I could have been there to help!!!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know you were asking her but the cube is her husband's not hers which I had bought and didn't like cause of the firing button being the whole side of the mod and cause my hands are little it would stick so I traded him for the arctic dolphin and he loves the cube! I am also going to make a guess at the other mod being her snow wolf! @Vapingbeauty if I am wrong or crossing boundaries lol can't believe she did that, feel free to let me know!?!

@thewanderingnick
You wouldn't happen to be able to tell that @vapinange23 is my bff....yes the cube is a little big and I too dnt like the firing button being it is down the whole side my favorite it sigelei with a tank and that's a snowwolf with a hellboy rda

It's not smoke it's Vapor ! :)

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just wanted to check in and say Goodnight and sweet dreams to all of the vaping watch crew! If I don't have time in the morning to drop by have a great day and thank God it's Friday, this has been a long week! I am also going to ask for those who do say a prayer for one of my best friends mother's who is in the hospital!?! Thanks and I will talk to you all soon!
It most definitely has been a long week. Hope you slept well last night ,prayers going up for your best friend's mother. I'm off to work and today's my 6th wedding anniversary been together 11 years and counting. Talk to y'all tomorrow, love to all

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Amen to that

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@thewanderingnick
You wouldn't happen to be able to tell that @vapinange23 is my bff....yes the cube is a little big and I too dnt like the firing button being it is down the whole side my favorite it sigelei with a tank and that's a snowwolf with a hellboy rda

yeah i have known you two were thick as thieves. Must be nice. My smoking friends all still smoke, and i really don't like hanging around when they do. I need a vaping buddy nearby...sniff sniff

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yeah i have known you two were thick as thieves. Must be nice. My smoking friends all still smoke, and i really don't like hanging around when they do. I need a vaping buddy nearby...sniff sniff
I introduced her to vaping I gave her an evod 2 to start off with and was like it works try it then once I was able to upgrade I pifed her My aspire set up (subohm battery and aspire v1 tank) with that she was able to quit. ...she had limited income due to being disabled so of I can help by giving vape gear especially to my bff and have her successfully quit smoking that's a plus in my book better for her health and I get a longer friendship from her living longer do to not smoking I win too .....because she is so deserving of all the gifts she's has won and the few she's been bought or given!!!! @vapinange23 sorry got a little sappy on you but your amazing ♡

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vapemail
evic -VTC mini
I wasn't even going to get this but It's such a beauty I couldn't pass it up...love that it's so light ...wish it has more watts !!
cd7a87f61fa5616b971427e7d10417bc.jpg

But none the less it's great for travel and one of my favorite colors... pink of course it my #1 color wish they has this in pink!

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!
I was doing just that before i got online.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I introduced her to vaping I gave her an evod 2 to start off with and was like it works try it then once I was able to upgrade I pifed her My aspire set up (subohm battery and aspire v1 tank) with that she was able to quit. ...she had limited income due to being disabled so of I can help by giving vape gear especially to my bff and have her successfully quit smoking that's a plus in my book better for her health and I get a longer friendship from her living longer do to not smoking I win too .....because she is so deserving of all the gifts she's has won and the few she's been bought or given!!!! @vapinange23 sorry got a little sappy on you but your amazing ♡

It's alright the feeling is mutual! I am so glad that we have been able to reconnect and am blessed to have a great friend like you! You deserve it too and even though you can afford to buy the things you want most of the film, it is still awesome to see you win things and get a back for all you give! Like I have said before I would be lost without you! I am honored to call you my best friend and I know that will never change!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It most definitely has been a long week. Hope you slept well last night ,prayers going up for your best friend's mother. I'm off to work and today's my 6th wedding anniversary been together 11 years and counting. Talk to y'all tomorrow, love to all

Thank you! Happy Anniversary and I hope you have a great night at work! 11 years is a long time but if you have a good relationship with your other half then it is easy to do! I have been with mine for about 24 years now and married for 17! I pray that you have a better relationship than I do cause even though I have been with him that long we don't really have much of a relationship and we don't talk much at all these days and I often wonder if I would be happier without him!!! Anyway I hope work isn't too rough and that you have a great anniversary day!!!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
7 years with my wife and 1 year married. We have our ups and downs but all around we love each other very much :) of course we're both 31 and 30 respectively. Time will tell if that will hinder. I sure hope not! We're both going to Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure in Orlando, Florida within 3 more days. Exciting!!!!!

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
7 years with my wife and 1 year married. We have our ups and downs but all around we love each other very much :) of course we're both 31 and 30 respectively. Time will tell if that will hinder. I sure hope not! We're both going to Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure in Orlando, Florida within 3 more days. Exciting!!!!!
hey man have fun and happy anniversary.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you! Happy Anniversary and I hope you have a great night at work! 11 years is a long time but if you have a good relationship with your other half then it is easy to do! I have been with mine for about 24 years now and married for 17! I pray that you have a better relationship than I do cause even though I have been with him that long we don't really have much of a relationship and we don't talk much at all these days and I often wonder if I would be happier without him!!! Anyway I hope work isn't too rough and that you have a great anniversary day!!!

Ever try counseling. I don't wanna be overstepping at all, but my brother and his wife a few years ago are where you sound to be, and they both agreed they were gonna give it one last shot at 100 percent, and did counseling, and started to do learn new things together. I think they did a cooking class, and dance lessons, and damn if they don't seem like newlyweds these days.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hear ya today in my 6th aniversery so we are staying home and enjoying being with the kids

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Happy Anniversary @Thayer enjoy the kids now they grow up way too fast from the one who has 1 in high school and 1 in kindergarten and a few in between

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Who is watching Watch today??? I am.
I have not been around much. My daughter and her husband are redoing the floors in their house weekends so the grand kids are spending more time at my house.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who is watching Watch today??? I am.
I have not been around much. My daughter and her husband are redoing the floors in their house weekends so the grand kids are spending more time at my house.
Fun! I would say that I can't wait to have grandkids but I am not in a rush for my baby to have babies of her own yet!?!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy Anniversary @Thayer enjoy the kids now they grow up way too fast from the one who has 1 in high school and 1 in kindergarten and a few in between

We really have 2 anniversary's on the same day that is pretty cool! Happy anniversary to you to and I hope you have many more to come!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors