Not open for further replies.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How about for spam control @Demoniacal we limit the number of posts allowed on any spam type contest to four or five entries per day tops!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk
even that isn't gonna help but so much, honestly with the spam contests, I think the biggest thing I don't like it that they're wildly unfair to those of us who don't spend every waking hour spamming the thread, if they were ran as a one entry per person, with further play allowed, I'd be fine with that, but they're not being ran like that, it's a post the most to win type of BS, and that's not really much of a fair contest to people who come to this forum to actually learn and have conversations with people about vaping.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Happy Labor Day! Did you all find some good stuff at the sales? We ordered a few things here and there, not too much. We are still using the mini protank 2, ordered a few of the 3's. Have to be cheap and simple for hubby and daughter! I need to get my Reo going again, now that I can see to build the coil. Need to start saving for the Christmas sales! Hugs to you all, .gif

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
even that isn't gonna help but so much, honestly with the spam contests, I think the biggest thing I don't like it that they're wildly unfair to those of us who don't spend every waking hour spamming the thread, if they were ran as a one entry per person, with further play allowed, I'd be fine with that, but they're not being ran like that, it's a post the most to win type of BS, and that's not really much of a fair contest to people who come to this forum to actually learn and have conversations with people about vaping.
That is EXACTLY what i said somewhere else. I feel like its definitely fun to play the games, and sometimes I really really wanna try this or that new juice, but I have found myself not wanting to post when I could just so it could be more relaxed. I mean if me and one other person decided to go at it for an hour we would have 120 posts in that short a time possible. But lets just say 100 that alone basically takes everyone else out of the running to win if its a randomized contest. I would rather each of us have even odds, and those of us who are enjoying the games and the talks that come from playing be able to enjoy them, and those who literally only come to the site to get free shit can post once and wait for an outcome.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Happy Labor Day! Did you all find some good stuff at the sales? We ordered a few things here and there, not too much. We are still using the mini protank 2, ordered a few of the 3's. Have to be cheap and simple for hubby and daughter! I need to get my Reo going again, now that I can see to build the coil. Need to start saving for the Christmas sales! Hugs to you all, View attachment 28525
Now you said it and can't take it back I get a hug I get a hug I feel so warm and fuzzy inside

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Happy Labor Day! Did you all find some good stuff at the sales? We ordered a few things here and there, not too much. We are still using the mini protank 2, ordered a few of the 3's. Have to be cheap and simple for hubby and daughter! I need to get my Reo going again, now that I can see to build the coil. Need to start saving for the Christmas sales! Hugs to you all, View attachment 28525

Scored a IPV D2 and Smok TVF4 tank :D

Been waiting for a vapingwatch sale to place a juice order, but doesn't look like they are doing one :(

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Teflon Don in 1 tank as always, T-Maxx custard filled cinnamon roll in another, and Smax - 'lick it', which is peaches and cream, really good stuff :) in the last tank.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol hey that's a lot of juices. Its like a milestone
Well I think you did a great job on the review. I have had kilo Kiberry and I am hoping that the strawberry yogurt form tmaxx is going to be on par with that. I really liked it and it was my first and only yogurt vape. I gotta say that blueberry crumble is sounding like something I am gonna have to try now too.

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not gonna lie was a little difficult to review the yogurt

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you it's good to hear people like my reviews

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm vaping GNS Vapor - Grilled Grannies

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vaping on some DIY Strawberry wafers, considering what to make with the last of my VG, got enough left to make a 120 and a 30ml I think, I gotta make the 30ml for a friend, but what I'm gonna make myself, I'm not sure if I want to make more apple pie, or try out something else.... decisions......

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My favorites have been the apple pie the peanut butter custard and dragon banana for can't wait to finish off the line in the last couple juices

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've ordered quite a few eliquids from Vaping Watch starting with Porch Rocker, St. James Parrish, & Cutter.. and I really liked the tobaccos. When I heard about their Tmaxx line on Mod Envy I jumped on board and ordered a couple flavors: Lemon Creme Filled Doughnut & Strawberry Doughnut. The strawberry blew my socks off! The lemon doughnut was also very nice but needed a little steeping. I was so impressed that I ordered two more flavors: Homemade Apple Pie & Infected (from their Wacky Vapes line). The Tmaxx Apple Pie flavor was terrific, but a little too sweet, while Infected was bleh.

Starting to notice a trend, I decided to stick with their Tmaxx line and ordered Dragon Bananafruit & Strawberry Yogurt on Friday. Can't wait to get these in! I was dying to order another 2 bottles of Strawberry Doughnut, but I need to see how the yogurt compares. Whichever comes out on top will live in one of my tanks. The strawberry flavor is better than natural. I hate real strawberries, but somehow the natural strawberry flavor in the doughnut juice is amazing as vapor.

So far the Tmaxx line has been outstanding. My only suggestions would be to perhaps give us the option to buy the Tmaxx line in plastic 'pointy top' bottles. I don't mind adding 50¢ per bottle to get the dropper tops for the glass bottles, but nothing beats the ease and spill-proof nature of plastic squeeze bottles with pointy tips. I'd rather pay 50¢ more for that option than the droppers. Either way, I'll be back for more. :D

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
th

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good afternoon everyone hope the day is going well ....iam on my way to see how my kindergarten liked her first day of school :)

It's not smoke it's Vapor ! :)

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good afternoon everyone hope the day is going well ....iam on my way to see how my kindergarten liked her first day of school :)

Hope she loved it. First day of kinder was hard for my 5 year old. He cried for me the first week, but after that he was fine.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone!! I have been busy the past couple of days and I just wanted to check in and see what is up and how everyone is doing??? I hope that you call had a great holiday weekend and a great day too!?!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Quiet in here tonight. ...so here's a question for everyone hopefully I won't feel so crazy when I hear the answers How many mods does one carry when leaving the house ? ...my answer is 4

Last edited:

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Quiet in here tonight. ...so here a question for everyone hopefully I won't feel so crazy when I hear the answers How many mods does one carry when leaving the house ? ...my answer is 4

Even just going out for a half hour or so

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just 1, to work it is the MVP3 as my work house, when just going out somewhere, it is whichever mod has the fullest tank on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors