Status
Not open for further replies.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would be willing to swap some chilli recipes if you want a diffrent take on chilli.
chili swap. sounds good to me i honestly try something different every time just about, a few things never change, but I have yet to totally master even one recipe. I feel like there is always something to tweak

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alphabetical order word association game: basically someone picks a word that begins with A like album on the associated word would be record then the next word would be a B word like backbone and the associated word would be spine and so on! Only the first word would be alphabetical I then the next person you pick a word that means the same thing as the first one and the next person would put a b word and the next word would mean the same thing or the first word could be started and the first person would do both the associated and then the next word starting with B and etc. etc. ! You get what I am saying? Is easy but not overly simple!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyway I am going to bed now so I would like to say good night and sweet dreams! I will talk to you all tomorrow morning!!!

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I sure hope that I can make it to the vape shop tomorrow. I have an uncontrollable urge to get some hardware. Decided to go with the velocity mini

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I desperately need new juices

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morning everyone, thank you all for the Birthday wishes. @VapeOn86 as for a simple contest idea, find a bunch of oddball facts online, and do a multiple choice with one being fake. First person or couple people to get it right win.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like cheesecake, custards, some fruit, and soda - like flavors
I have only ever tried a rootbeer soda flavor and it was pretty accurate, but I didn't like it. Is there a cream soda you know of. That i would love to try

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
just go ahead and rub it in man
ef14db43c2af759d920367ef88fb9055.jpg

Oh sorry lol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's a lot different from the ones you guys are used to lol

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have your phone i will drop it by in a little while

It's not smoke it's Vapor ! :)
I actually was just wondering what I did wait that? So I decided since I am going to need the chargers at some point to look through the draw to see what else I've got in there and I can't find the Cherry Bomber?!?

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Online Scavenger Hunt
Give the guests a list of 10-15 products from your website. The first guest to give you the URL of the page each product is on earns one point. The guest who earns the most points wins a prize. @VapeOn86

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Product Scrambler
Scramble the letters of the names of 10-15 products from your website. Give the first guest to unscramble each word a point. The guest who earns the most points wins a prize.@vapeon86 here another idea

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GAME IDEA:

5 letter word game where the next word starts with the 3rd or middle letter of the previous word! Ex: 1. loyal

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
no, god please, no more spam contests......... they're making it to the point of post count means shit for your actual contribution to this forum, I remember when there were very few people with post counts over 1K, and most of those who were that high, either made useful contributions, or participated in discussion, instead of spamming a thread to win some free shit.Now because of these spam contests there are members who have close to or over 1k posts in less than 2 weeks, with not one single post in anything other than contest threads, and I'm betting most of them haven't looked in any thread not involving them getting something for free, not sure how many of them are also possibly multiple accounts either, though it has been brought up in a few that I've been in, and others here have noticed, the amount of people who have been joining lately and only posting in contest threads......

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i dont even like those. i cant always get 5 posts out so there is almost no point for me to start

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That doesn't mean you have to have that many just a limit so as to not have it be so out of control!?!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How about a random number contest where you pick a number and then You have us pick from 1- whatever you choose to go up to plus if you want you can pick a few numbers so that there is a few winners but you can only po one # & if anyone else already picked it then you are disqualified if you don't catch it and edit it before the winner is chosen!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors