Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it is because most of the people who are here are not here for the contest aspect of the thread but more because we are usually the same group of people and we all have been talking with each other and getting to know what we are about beyond the vaping! I enjoy this thread more than any of the others and I have never really thought about it as a contest just a place where I can go to talk to people who share my interest in vaping!

It does feel like a conversation thread and I definitely agree. This is a very cool place to have a visit. So many nice people!

( ^‿^)o自自o(^‿^ ) cheers!

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you! I appreciate it! I am not sure what it is just very painful and I am having trouble with the hospital! They just keep taking blood and urine and then telling me that I don't have any infections and no blood in my urine and all my levels in my blood tests are normal! The two hospitals we had are now both the same one and of course it would be the one that I don't like that is now both! They actually sent me home when my gall bladder had burst and I would have died if I hadn't gone to the other hospital! So now I am so scared that I am going to have to keep going till something bursts or something and I don't know what it is so I won't know until that point either!!!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk
Oh no sweety, is there anyway you can go out of town for a second opinion?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are places I can go but I don't have any way to get there! I walked to the hospital yesterday! I don't drive and have never had a license so that doesn't help much! I am going to try to find out more about the place that is close to my house and the bus stops there! Just not sure if they have what I am looking for there!?! Anyway I am going to keep going back till they figure out I am not playing around and want something done!!! Thanks for your concern though I really appreciate it!
Oh no sweety, is there anyway you can go out of town for a second opinion?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok I will try that. I feel like they are just backed up. Its not a big time company, but it has been a while.
Yeah that is probably just an oversight on their end! I will almost guarantee that they will tell you that they are sorry and didn't even realize that they missed you! I hope that it turns out well for you and you will be enjoying your juices by the beginning of next week at the latest!!!

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah that is probably just an oversight on their end! I will almost guarantee that they will tell you that they are sorry and didn't even realize that they missed you! I hope that it turns out well for you and you will be enjoying your juices by the beginning of next week at the latest!!!

it isn't vapingwatch that i was talking about. They were super fast after I got my code the juice was at my house within days.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it isn't vapingwatch that i was talking about. They were super fast after I got my code the juice was at my house within days.
I knew that I don't know who it was but I hope that you can get it worked out soon if you have not already heard from them!

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I knew that I don't know who it was but I hope that you can get it worked out soon if you have not already heard from them!

i haven't heard back yet, but it is all good. I asked another winner who said they had too many laborday sales and they were late on getting the orders out to us. So they have said to him they have to fulfill those orders first. Not the best way to handle things, but it does seem to be the way some do it.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i haven't heard back yet, but it is all good. I asked another winner who said they had too many laborday sales and they were late on getting the orders out to us. So they have said to him they have to fulfill those orders first. Not the best way to handle things, but it does seem to be the way some do it.
Yes it is! I have actually been told in the message of some of the wins that I am getting a free gift from the company and that it might take a few weeks cause their paying customers come first! I am going to say that I agree with you it should be the other way around cause we are there future consumers you would think that they will be thinking the same thing!!!

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a theory on wins, if it's a smaller juice company, they're doing contests to get it out there, and let people try their product, now if they happen to get busy, and wins take a little longer, I don't worry about it, and might order from them after a win, if the juice is good and not overpriced. Hardware wins on the other hand, being something I can buy from tons of places, you're not sending me a win to get my business based on product, you're trying to earn my business based on service, so it better get to me fast, or you lost a potential customer without making a dime, and probably more than one customer, because I tell my friends as well.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
675b90cb8241adc27f30e987962310fe.jpg

I beleave I got all of them finally

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Good afternoon everyone. Hope everyone is staying cool and having a great afternoon. One more day and its the weekend. I am so definitely ready for the weekend.

Nice Thayer. Wish I could say I have had all the Tmaxx's but still got a ways to go. I am stuck on the doughnut flavors right now :) Slowly trying the others though :)

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good evening everyone! I have had a very busy day today and haven't had a chance to drop in! I hope you all had a great day and I also hope you have a great night too!! I am probably not going to be around much tonight either! So if I am not back later then goodnight and sweet dreams and I will talk to you all tomorrow!?!

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evening everyone! I have had a very busy day today and haven't had a chance to drop in! I hope you all had a great day and I also hope you have a great night too!! I am probably not going to be around much tonight either! So if I am not back later then goodnight and sweet dreams and I will talk to you all tomorrow!?!

I'm starting thing you don't like me anymore I swear I took a shower

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am sure that you don't smell! I am not going to be home tonight and where I am going to be I can't always get on the internet! I don't have any problems with you or anyone else for that matter! I actually wish I had more time to talk lately but hopefully things will even out a little bit soon!?!

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am sure that you don't smell! I am not going to be home tonight and where I am going to be I can't always get on the internet! I don't have any problems with you or anyone else for that matter! I actually wish I had more time to talk lately but hopefully things will even out a little bit soon!?!

I'm just joking I'm having a good day other than my belly hurting alot so it's a good day still cleaning house

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok I admit this lemon creme filled doughnut is the first lemon flavor I have ever liked
I wonder love to try the lemon one! I can't do why I didn't get it when I ordered mine!?! We think it might have been out of stock like the apple pie one!!! I am going to have been order some other!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm just joking I'm having a good day other than my belly hurting alot so it's a good day still cleaning house
I would love it if just my belly was hurting that would be better than the pain I am having in my side! The damn doctor made it worse by pressing all over it instead of just asking me where it was hurting!!! Anyhow I am off for now! I'll talk to you soon!

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I beleave I got all of them finally

Awesome! Which ones are your favorites so far? Also, where are the droppers? You have to get the droppers! :rolleyes:

I would love it if just my belly was hurting that would be better than the pain I am having in my side! The damn doctor made it worse by pressing all over it instead of just asking me where it was hurting!!! Anyhow I am off for now! I'll talk to you soon!

He didn't order an ultrasound or anything? Can you request a test?

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Awesome! Which ones are your favorites so far? Also, where are the droppers? You have to get the droppers! :rolleyes:

i use unicorn bottles so i dont use the dropper tops most of the time as for my favorite i would have to say chocolate hazelnut brownie and white chocolate peanut butter and realy starting to love the lemon creme doughnut

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok I admit this lemon creme filled doughnut is the first lemon flavor I have ever liked
i have never tasted anything with lemon i enjoyed. and it was out of stock. I will get some just based on your comment. My internet was out all day yesterday. How is everyone

Azrael Ibanez

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning, all! Haven't been around much lately but I plan on changing that. I'm having a great morning, Ceralicious in the RDA and coffee in the cup. Also thrilled that I just placed an order with Vaping Watch and got a shipping confirmation within 20 minutes. Talk about being on the ball!

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning, all! Haven't been around much lately but I plan on changing that. I'm having a great morning, Ceralicious in the RDA and coffee in the cup. Also thrilled that I just placed an order with Vaping Watch and got a shipping confirmation within 20 minutes. Talk about being on the ball!
So what did you order

Azrael Ibanez

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, the CFO (wife) gave me a 40.00 budget for juice until the end of the month so I got 30 mills of Maha Ras and 30 of Mellow Melange. Also went over a few bucks for some dropper caps.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good afternoon guys ...well it nice to know your showered @Thayer it's always nice Lol ....hope your day is going well everyone

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors