Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Anything with a replaceable coil head that has better airflow than the kanger. I am looking to get my first tank, but i like to sub ohm. I don't really want a restrictive hit, but i have hit the non mini kanger and it definitely had a nice taste but the draw wasn't what I would prefer.
hey nick I got the smok tfv4 and everything about this tank is beastly. That is the tank I would recomend .

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hey nick I got the smok tfv4 and everything about this tank is beastly. That is the tank I would recomend .
ok and that tank is basically plug and play right. All i will have to do is put that prebuilt and prewicked thing in there and drop juice and go...If so thanks that is exactly what I am looking for.

Willis74

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Doing ok. Getting sick of this tasteless tank I have. Seems like everyone is going away from rebuildables.

Willis74

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is a vision mk tank. Got a hell of a deal on it but there is not much flavor. I liked my orchid I had but I cracked the tank and can not find parts for it.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I asked this on a different thread yesterday and I have not noticed any reply to the question yet! Maybe it might be that I am not the only one who doesn't know the answer but anyway here goes! I have a Zephyrus tank that was part of the prize from the Vapor DNA giveaway and I spent hours when it started trying to pick out the best tank for me with the features I wanted and everything I would need included with the tank! So I am having a problem with it cause I failed to notice that it is a hybrid tank and I am not really sure what that means!?! So I cannot use it on any of the mods that I currently have! So my question is does anyone know what kind of mod that I would need in order to be able to use the tank or could it possibly be that the ohms are just too low for the mods I have and if I use the rba make a higher ohm level should that fix the problem??? Also I was wondering if someone could explain what a hybrid is in the mod/ tanks and if it is something good or just different from the rest??? If anyone could help me with this issue I would greatly appreciate it!!! I was so looking forward to using the Zephyrus and I am devastated by the fact that it will not work on the mods I have!!! Thanks again for any help you can give me and if not its not a problem cause I am going to look too!!!

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I asked this on a different thread yesterday and I have not noticed any reply to the question yet! Maybe it might be that I am not the only one who doesn't know the answer but anyway here goes! I have a Zephyrus tank that was part of the prize from the Vapor DNA giveaway and I spent hours when it started trying to pick out the best tank for me with the features I wanted and everything I would need included with the tank! So I am having a problem with it cause I failed to notice that it is a hybrid tank and I am not really sure what that means!?! So I cannot use it on any of the mods that I currently have! So my question is does anyone know what kind of mod that I would need in order to be able to use the tank or could it possibly be that the ohms are just too low for the mods I have and if I use the rba make a higher ohm level should that fix the problem??? Also I was wondering if someone could explain what a hybrid is in the mod/ tanks and if it is something good or just different from the rest??? If anyone could help me with this issue I would greatly appreciate it!!! I was so looking forward to using the Zephyrus and I am devastated by the fact that it will not work on the mods I have!!! Thanks again for any help you can give me and if not its not a problem cause I am going to look too!!!

@CTFX. ...help please if you know the answer

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

What kind of mods are you using and what coils do you have one the tank
Hybrid in a mod means it has no top contact pin the atty makes contact with the battery

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

It will work fine with your mods, unless using ego's :p

Hybrid is when the mod has no 510 pin, just a hole and the tank/dripper pin makes direct contact with the battery, it is normally the mod that is made to be hybrid, only a few tanks like the lemo's have a removable bottom to make it more hybrid.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, Monday is done! Now the rest of the week will be better, right? Did get a lot done though. Relaxing now with my 710 and Strawberry Donut, mmm. You all sleep well and have sweet dreams! 76402b26.x50.gif

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@CTFX. ...help please if you know the answer

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
i watched a review on one the other day and hybrid was never mentioned. Looked like it fit fine on most of his set ups. Maybe it has an adjustable 510 at the bottom you might wanna try watching the reviews. or maybe there is a compatability sites you can see what devices it works with. idk sorry

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What ohms does the tank go down to or come equipped with? Because if it is too low for the device then you would need to change it out to read on said device.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For some odd reason I'm not getting notifications...so I'm quite behind on threads...sorry :(

Azrael Ibanez

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
4645d89084f06aab252aa4bfd56d5db9.jpg

Oh hell yeah.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it will stop notifications after so many posts from your last one. At least that is how it seems.
Funny that you should mention that cause I have not been getting most of the notifications either! If you hit the back arrow at the top corner of the page it will take you to a list of notifications and followed threads and your messages!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I'm guessing that's the new tapatalk update. Me no likes it lol

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'll get that too. I'll got a buncha posts on something that it doesn't tell me about until its too late.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What kind of mods are you using and what coils do you have one the tank
Hybrid in a mod means it has no top contact pin the atty makes contact with the battery
I have the innokin disrupter & the itaste MVP3.0 Pro! I have the coil that it came with which I believe is 0.3 ohm! It was working on the MVP the first day and then it just stopped working! It was giving me a hard time on the disrupter right from the start! I thought it might be the ohms and I looked it up and the site I was on said that it was a hybrid tank but I can't find that information on any other site I've been to!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Does your tank take cotton as a wick? If that's the case try changing out your cotton and tighten up your coils. Maybe just a simple tweak could be the solution.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have the innokin disrupter & the itaste MVP3.0 Pro! I have the coil that it came with which I believe is 0.3 ohm! It was working on the MVP the first day and then it just stopped working! It was giving me a hard time on the disrupter right from the start! I thought it might be the ohms and I looked it up and the site I was on said that it was a hybrid tank but I can't find that information on any other site I've been to!

Both of those mods are rated at .2 ohm or higher make sure your tank 510 pin in the bottom is out far enough to make contact and if the is all good try changing coils

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does your tank take cotton as a wick? If that's the case try changing out your cotton and tighten up your coils. Maybe just a simple tweak could be the solution.

Yes it does and I personally thought it might be the ohms cause when it was working on the MVP it was fluctuating the ohm reading! I will try a few of the suggestions from all of you and thanks for all the help!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning fellow Vaping watch people and I hope that this day finds you all well! I am having a lot of issues with the phone I am using now so if I am not around a lot that is why! Anyhow just dropping in before I start my day and hopefully it will be better than yesterday! Talk to you all later and thanks for all of your help!!!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
lol I keep a tank of burnout in 70pg/30vg around my next on a vapor shark rDNA40 with the BDS90 captivape drip tip to stealth vape at my desk. Then I have my IPV4 that I take with me on my walks so I an cloud it up :)

Its been a crazy day here for me. Came into work to find the server running the phones had taken a dump so no calls and no ability to look up peoples phone numbers when they have a visitor. Finally go those back up around 1pm central time. On my morning break my fitbit decided to partially bite the dust. No screen display and the heart monitor wont work. Luckily they are going to send me a new one and this one will at least still track my steps til then.
My day finally took a turn for the better when I was reminded about my $25 gift code and made everything all better :)

Hopefully everyone else is having a great day. Woot we are halfway to the weekend.

th

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol I keep a tank of burnout in 70pg/30vg around my next on a vapor shark rDNA40 with the BDS90 captivape drip tip to stealth vape at my desk. Then I have my IPV4 that I take with me on my walks so I an cloud it up :)

Its been a crazy day here for me. Came into work to find the server running the phones had taken a dump so no calls and no ability to look up peoples phone numbers when they have a visitor. Finally go those back up around 1pm central time. On my morning break my fitbit decided to partially bite the dust. No screen display and the heart monitor wont work. Luckily they are going to send me a new one and this one will at least still track my steps til then.
My day finally took a turn for the better when I was reminded about my $25 gift code and made everything all better :)

Hopefully everyone else is having a great day. Woot we are halfway to the weekend.

th
Mine has definitely been better than yesterday and though did not receive one of the $25" gift certificates for vapingwatch which would have been great, I did however win a juice from diy flavor shack which is awesome cause I just ran out yesterday!

sent from your dazed and confused mind that is still trying to catch up with the rest of me

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyhow I am probably not going to be around for the rest of the night so I wanted to say goodnight and sweet dreams before I go! Hope you all have a great evening to I will talk to you in the morning or some time tomorrow!!!

sent from your dazed and confused mind that is still trying to catch up with the rest of me

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got my winning order allready hell yeah gotta love vape mail. lemon creme filled donut , custard filled cinnamon roll, blueberry donut and dragon banana fruit . will update with my opinions as i vape them.

Another reason why I love vaping.watch, doesn't matter if your a non paying customer, they still get your order out fast, unlike some vendors who say paying customer come 1st, might make a difference of being a paying customer if they deliver fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors