Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I used all that up and then some for my birthday stuff. I splurged on my son's birthday last week. Otherwise I would be swimming in tmaxx. It is ok they have plenty of sales, and the price without a sale is great, but I would have totally stocked up today otherwise. Will end up ordering mid october.
There will be a sale again around then iam sure they are pretty consistent with them but yeah prices are always great anyhow

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a hold on my credit card grrrr my wife is holding it to keep me from ordering more 'vaping junk' She must be crazy cause you seems to think I have enough lol
I killed my credit when I was 15 ordering from the Fingerhut catalog and I always thought it wouldn't effect my credit cause I was a minor and I was told that they can't use anything after 7 years pass which is not true for anyone else who might think it is not counted after so much time goes by! Its been 20 years and that is still being used against me! I wish that some of these juice companies would still do C.O.D.!?! That would be so great and make my life so much easier!!! I am running out of my Glenn Coco and I love it that much they were asking an arm and a leg I would seriously consider giving up one of my arms! I am going to find a way to get more GLENN COCO come hell or high water!!!

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I thought the deal with being under 18 is that they can't hold you to a contract. My sister got away with ordering a bunch of stuff from one of those old cd catalogs that would be like pay such and such amount and then pick ten cds for 1 penny each or something ridiculous. Needless to say she never paid a dime, but ended up with tons of cds.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
good-morning-34.gif Good morning everyone!! It's beautiful outside, down in the 80's. Time to get myself in gear for the day. Lots to do, some of it will be fun - isn't that better? Have to grab mom & the kids & head for the fairgrounds, get our stuff entered. And there are always the weekend chores..... You all smile and laugh today, ok? Hugs!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought the deal with being under 18 is that they can't hold you to a contract. My sister got away with ordering a bunch of stuff from one of those old cd catalogs that would be like pay such and such amount and then pick ten cds for 1 penny each or something ridiculous. Needless to say she never paid a dime, but ended up with tons of cds.
Yes I am pretty sure it normally works that way but it didn't for me!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thats why you keep a couple bucks hidden for a rainy day or to fog a day up.
Yeah but that still doesn't help with the credit card issue! Even if I did have money to buy juice I still couldn't get the one I want without a credit card! I actually have enough to get the one I want and 2 tmaxx bottles which I would really like to get too cause I opened my strawberry yogurt 2 days ago and I am almost out of it! I am also curious if the blueberry yogurt is as good! Surprisingly enough I don't usually like the strawberry flavored juices as much as I enjoy this one and I also still have the brownie one steeping, can't wait to try it would be so great on a day like today but I am not sure its quite ready yet!?!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah but that still doesn't help with the credit card issue! Even if I did have money to buy juice I still couldn't get the one I want without a credit card! I actually have enough to get the one I want and 2 tmaxx bottles which I would really like to get too cause I opened my strawberry yogurt 2 days ago and I am almost out of it! I am also curious if the blueberry yogurt is as good! Surprisingly enough I don't usually like the strawberry flavored juices as much as I enjoy this one and I also still have the brownie one steeping, can't wait to try it would be so great on a day like today but I am not sure its quite ready yet!?!

If you want you can pay me I will put on a card for you

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you want you can pay me I will put on a card for you

That would be great if you want to use my account where you already ordered that would be alright with me too! I am going to text you now!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
th

Most definitely enjoying the sale. Last night I ordered 9 bottles. 2 blueberry fritter and 2 strawberry doughnut. My must haves and 5 that I have never tried. Peanut butter custard, custard filled cinnamon roll, strawberry yogurt, Dragon Bananafruit, and homemade apple pie

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A few days ago I ordered some much needed equipment for my reef tank ($175) and then yesterday I realized my RO water filter needed a new membrane and filter cartridges ($95). Thank goodness I won that $25 gift certificate from Vaping Watch or my addiction to Tmaxx would be hitting the withdrawal stage.

Just tried Dragon Bananafruit in my 13 Heavens RDA. What a crazy flavor! Banana laffy taffy mellowed out with ultra smooth dragonfruit. I'm not a fan of the fruit itself (too many seeds) but it's very nice in a vape. I hate real strawberries but I just finished my first bottle of strawberry doughnut, cracked open another, and I'm halfway through a bottle of strawberry yogurt. It's astonishing how awesome so many Tmaxx flavors are.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
th

Most definitely enjoying the sale. Last night I ordered 9 bottles. 2 blueberry fritter and 2 strawberry doughnut. My must haves and 5 that I have never tried. Peanut butter custard, custard filled cinnamon roll, strawberry yogurt, Dragon Bananafruit, and homemade apple pie

I ordered the apple pie for the 1st time as well, doesn't seem to be a bad T-Maxx juice, and never really found a apple vape I really like, but thought for $5, I would take the gamble :)

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered the apple pie for the 1st time as well, doesn't seem to be a bad T-Maxx juice, and never really found a apple vape I really like, but thought for $5, I would take the gamble :)

I thought the apple pie was pretty decent fresh out of the box... but after 2 weeks it came alive. Went from being a slightly above average apple pie ejuice to the second best I've ever had. It's easily one of my favorite flavors from the Tmaxx line, just not on day 1. After letting it sit for a couple weeks the cinnamon mellowed out, the crust became much more prominent, and the apple stayed the same natural 100% fruit (not candy) flavor it was on day 1. I can also taste the sweet juicy liquid that you get in some real apple pies. It's definitely worth being patient for this juice, unless you prefer a stronger cinnamon flavor. This is another one that I will reorder.

EDIT to add: Never mind. I just checked my stash and I already have an extra bottle of Homemade Apple Pie! :D Also noticed I have a backup bottle of Strawberry Yogurt in there too. They're taking over!

Last edited:

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks to @Vapingbeauty and the hubby kicking in the cash I was able to put in my order today! I needed to get more Glenn Coco and could not pass it up for the price it's at! I also had to get another strawberry yogurt and I could not decide if I wanted the blueberry yogurt or the lemon filled donut, so I got them both and I got the Woodbury!!! Thanks so much Vapingbeauty and @VaporWatch & @VapeOn86 for the great sale!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have not found a bad Tmaxx juice yet either. Apple Pie is hit and miss with me. I have found one I liked but dont remember which one it is and havent found it again or another I liked so definitely excited to try this one. I am not a fan of banana either but everyone is raving about the dragon bananafruit and at only $5 definitely worth the shot and I have high hopes because I have not found anything I dont like yet out of this line.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I still need to try lemon filled doughnut, dragon bananafruit, blueberry yogurt, the white chocolate one, and peanut butter one. After that I can figure out which my top three recurring juices will be.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I still need to try every other flavor except for strawberry yogurt which I'll be getting in the mail at some point....lol

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered on Saturday so I don't expect to see anything until mid week given I mistakenly used flat rate instead of priority :(

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My order of 5 no frills bottles shipped today :) can't wait to try this juice out.

from Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Which ones did you get @dre?

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey yall what is everyone vaping today hardware and yummy juice
I'm running a sig 150 with a kennedy I just can't stop with the peanut butter custard

I just filled my Crown tank with Blueberry Doughnut (first time trying this flavor). I have it on a VTC Mini. So far it's very mild and smooth but I've only taken a few hits. If it stays mild I'll put it on the top of my reorder list. I love mild barely sweet vapes! :D

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just filled my Crown tank with Blueberry Doughnut (first time trying this flavor). I have it on a VTC Mini. So far it's very mild and smooth but I've only taken a few hits. If it stays mild I'll put it on the top of my reorder list. I love mild barely sweet vapes! :D
totally agree, too many of the juices out there are very very sweet and overpowering.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi all! This day is just about done, finally. Been a good one but loooong. Think I'll take my book and my 710 and head for my pillow. See you all tomorrow! 1279673-bigthumbnail.jpg

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, ok i am usually very patient, but I don't think I can wait to order from them again. I keep hearing pb custard, I have had a nice peanut tasting vape, but I haven't had anything resemble peanut butter yet, i hope that this one does.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Still waiting for confirmation email for tracking and sending out. I ordered on Saturday...

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How about with first class mail, and stuck at shipping label created?

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Still waiting for confirmation email for tracking and sending out. I ordered on Saturday...

Iam waiting too from sat

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You should have an email soon. Just got mine today

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Blueberry Doughnut is my kind of flavor. It's incredibly light, so I wouldn't recommend it to people who prefer strong flavors. Honestly, I have only ever tried one other blueberry eliquid. I bought it 14 months ago and it was so sweet that I never finished the 30ml bottle. This one is still sweet, but not over the top. It won't last 2 weeks. ;)

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I just got my notice today. Super excited to try the new flavors. I love the blueberry crumble after about a 2 week steep really brings out the bluberry in it. I am not sure what blueberry or strawberry watch is using but they are the best I have tasted in quite some time.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evening everyone, I hope it's been a good day for you all. The weather is still hot here but starting to cool a bit at night. I like Fall, but I know Winter follows and I don't like the cold! I like warm feet.... Going to finish the news then head for bed. Sweet dreams! 76402b26.x50.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors