Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have you tried 710?

I have not, will have to check that one out :)

Thanks for the offers from you awesome people for the Teflon Don, I am on 3mg though, so was ordering 6mg and 3mg and mixing the 2 together, sure I will find something to replace it in time :)

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had a flavor made for me with a ry4 tobacco and caramel and marshmallow and vanilla and butterscotch and whipped cream and I had them double shot the caramel and the butterscotch and I loved it so much I am having them make me more !

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

Not into tobacco flavors, but that sounds pretty yummy ;)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tobacco reminds me of smoking, smoking leads to cigarettes, cigarettes lead to the dark side!

d026a68c4b9291442d2568c8dfabfec9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So has everyone picked a favorite out of tmaxx line

Gotta say, Strawberry Doughnut is my favorite out of the 7 I have tried. It's amazing right from day one.

I have 2 others that are still waiting for a tank. I just started vaping Blueberry Yogurt last night and it's killer. A little on the sweet side, but it has the best blueberry flavor I've ever tried, hands down. I prefer the Blueberry Doughnut (it's less sweet), although that one could use a touch more doughy goodness. I say that, but I vaped half a bottle in less than 3 days. For some reason the doughnut flavors all hit it out of the park. Whatever base they're using for the doughnut line is ridiculous.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm loving that my strawberry yogurt is stuck in Greensboro, NC....:(

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Put your phone in a bag/bowl of white rice for a day or so. Should get out the water

I actually hate to say it but I went into the toilet so fast after it I don't think it had time to get that wet! I opened it up and everything to see if it was bad but I haven't even taken the battery out of it and it's still working so far!!! Knock on wood and air cause wood burns!!!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I thought it was seeing dead people???

I'm pretty sure Haley Joel Osment was able to talk to them as well....spoiler alert (b......illis)

Lol!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not into tobacco flavors, but that sounds pretty yummy ;)
Honestly there is so much more going on in it you can't even tell the tobacco is in there! I think personally since everyone has their own tastes with flavors to me the butter scotch and the vanilla are the dominant flavors!!!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tobacco reminds me of smoking, smoking leads to cigarettes, cigarettes lead to the dark side!

d026a68c4b9291442d2568c8dfabfec9.jpg

Honestly I cannot stand the taste of a cigarette anymore I tried to take a drag a few weeks ago and I put it in my mouth and as soon as I tasted it I gave it back and I was like that is so gross and I can hardly believe I smoked for over 20 yrs.! @Vapingbeauty
Thanks again for getting me to stop smoking those disgusting cigarettes!!!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am just going to try to keep going so I can start the next page on my thread view!!!

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone! Sorry I've been so quiet, lots going on here but hopefully it will slow down. Thursday is about over - that means tomorrow is Friday!!!! dance-8581_zpshdivfuke.gif My favorite TMaxx is Chocolate Hazelnut Brownie, yummy at any time. Sleep well and sweet dreams!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning all iam waiting on post 10112...it's a very significant number to me

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning all iam waiting on post 10112...it's a very significant number to me

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Willis74

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had a senior moment the other day I ordered my new tank, lemo 2, and paid for it and everything then noticed when I got an email that they had my old address. Now it has to go thru the entire forwarding process. Ordered sep 23 and I think it should get here today. Funny thing is it only had to go from one side of Florida to the other should have been a two day ship time.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Should I leave the cap open for the steep?

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
So far my favorite is a tie between the blueberry crumble and strawberry doughnut but that may change. I just got 5 more of the flavors out of the line in yesterday to try. They all smell awesome. Cant wait to try them :) Got lots to do this weekend. I found out they screwed up my payroll for the last year and half and payed me way less then they were suppose to so I got a nice little bonus check coming so I am gonna be a busy little bee this weekend cleaning my kitchen of all the out of date and we wont eat unless starving stuff out of my pantry and get it all organized to go shopping for all the stuff thats healthy and we can eat. Plus I got a ninja so that means i can take at least 5 kitchen gadgets out of my kitchen so I have so room lol I serioulsy have like no counter space at all. I think I have two 3 foot long sections that meet at the corner and that is it for counter space. Between getting my tmaxx yesterday, finding out the pay news yesterday, getting my replacement fitbit (and it works this time) and my new Ninja blender and it being friday I am like one of the happiest people alive. :)

th

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Should I leave the cap open for the steep?

I generally steep these type of flavors for a week or two and never with the cap open. I've steeped many many different ways and I only see better results with an open cap for juices with strong citrus, soda or alcohol based flavorings. Every Tmaxx flavor has steeped perfectly with the cap on. I just shake the bottle a couple of times a week. After I had a few desert juices loose a good bit of their flavor from leaving the top off for a few days I stopped doing it. Cap on will work just fine.

For Tmaxx specifically, the strawberry and blueberry doughnut flavors don't need to steep for more than a couple of days, if at all (the lemon does), but the yogurt flavors definitely get better with a week or two in a dark cabinet. If you decide to go cap off I recommend only doing it for about half a day. I'm not suggesting that my way is the best way, but it works for me. Everybody has their own favorite method to steep.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So far my favorite is a tie between the blueberry crumble and strawberry doughnut but that may change. I just got 5 more of the flavors out of the line in yesterday to try. They all smell awesome. Cant wait to try them :) Got lots to do this weekend. I found out they screwed up my payroll for the last year and half and payed me way less then they were suppose to so I got a nice little bonus check coming so I am gonna be a busy little bee this weekend cleaning my kitchen of all the out of date and we wont eat unless starving stuff out of my pantry and get it all organized to go shopping for all the stuff thats healthy and we can eat. Plus I got a ninja so that means i can take at least 5 kitchen gadgets out of my kitchen so I have so room lol I serioulsy have like no counter space at all. I think I have two 3 foot long sections that meet at the corner and that is it for counter space. Between getting my tmaxx yesterday, finding out the pay news yesterday, getting my replacement fitbit (and it works this time) and my new Ninja blender and it being friday I am like one of the happiest people alive. :)

th
I'm so glad to hear some do by getting news it seats renewing my hope thank you

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I leave my caps on for the steep. They steep beautifully. I take them off of the ones i have never had smell them put the cap back on and let them sit for a week or two. I love the blueberry crumble after a good 2 week steep where as the strawberry doughnut I find is just as good a couple of days in as it is a couple weeks in :)

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got my strawberry yogurt. Smells great! Now should I vape it now or wait a day or 2 for steeping? Lol :)

I let mine steep for a couple weeks and it was amazing!!! I liked it so much I am not sure if I will be able to wait it out when the new one gets here, lol!!! Enjoy!!!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

th
Awesome news and have fun with all the cleaning and just wanted to say that you have more counter space in the kitchen than I do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors