Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I need to start diy but every time I get the money up to do it something else comes up
I took the plunge sort of, I got some concentrates nic vgbase, but haven't mixed anything as of yet...been watching a few of Fresh03 and other DIYers...right now though I have a good supply of premade eliquids to hold the 3 of us for awhile.

My Reign Has Just Begun

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Howdi gang! )

So talk to me about the new flavors... what have you tried? Good? Bad?
I WANNA KNOW!!! ;)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Haven't tried them yet :(
Sad-Panda-Meme-05.png

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening again, just like every night! Pami, I don't know how much longer I can hold out before trying the new flavors I have. I'm trying to let them steep, but I don't have too much patience left..... See you all tomorrow, sleep well! 76402b26.x50.gif

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, all! Another day closer to the weekend! Anyone have plans? Oh, Pami - I couldn't wait any longer, had to open the Dragon CranApple.....we both love it! Very yummy. Hubby saying I should have ordered the big bottle, lol. See you all tomorrow, be safe!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi, all! Another day closer to the weekend! Anyone have plans? Oh, Pami - I couldn't wait any longer, had to open the Dragon CranApple.....we both love it! Very yummy. Hubby saying I should have ordered the big bottle, lol. See you all tomorrow, be safe!
LOL... awesome :stars2: Glad to hear it!

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, all! It's Friday night, party time! Which is staying up an extra 1/2 hour at my house, lol. You all doing well? Vaping the good stuff? Lots to choose from now at Vaping Watch! Sleep well, sweet dreams

Attachments

• 76402b26.x50.gif
    76402b26.x50.gif
    2.8 KB · Views: 8

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning Vaping Watchers been a while since I popped by and I see I missed the announcement of new TMaxx's flavors or maybe not because I caught it on FB. Time for a visit to the website.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening, everyone! I'm going to be gone until at least Wednesday, I will be in Lubbock with daughter. Emergency helicopter ride for her. I will miss you all, see you when I get back.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Tired of wasting money on sub par budget eliquids?
Try the high quality budget line TMaxx's No Frills Mls
only $6/30mls or $18/120mls
10 HOT new flavors now available!
www.vapingwatch.com

pizap.com147036869769314.jpg

#vapingwatch #tmaxxsnofrillsmls #vape #vapelife #ecig #vaping #ecigs #vapecommunity #eliquid #deals #new #quality

twistedvape3

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I WON A 50 DOLLAR CREDIT TO VAPING WATCH AND PURCHASED 6 - 30ML OF TMAXX EJUICE...FIRST TIME TRYING IT!! EXCITED
GOT PEANUT BUTTER CUSTARD, STRAWBERRY CAKE BATTER, STRAWBERRY CUSTARD, BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE, CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT BROWINE, MAPPLE DONUTS....

THEY SOUND AMAZING!! THANKS @MODENVY !!! IF YOU HAVE TRIED ANY OF THESE FLAVORS LET ME KNOW IF THEY WERE DECENT

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I WON A 50 DOLLAR CREDIT TO VAPING WATCH AND PURCHASED 6 - 30ML OF TMAXX EJUICE...FIRST TIME TRYING IT!! EXCITED
GOT PEANUT BUTTER CUSTARD, STRAWBERRY CAKE BATTER, STRAWBERRY CUSTARD, BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE, CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT BROWINE, MAPPLE DONUTS....

THEY SOUND AMAZING!! THANKS @MODENVY !!! IF YOU HAVE TRIED ANY OF THESE FLAVORS LET ME KNOW IF THEY WERE DECENT
I can vouch for maple donuts.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
It's always slower in the summer time ;)

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening! We're watching this big storm coming our way, hope we get some rain from it. I was going to hit the bath tub but it's probably not a good idea during a storm. Think I'll go open a new flavor instead! Orange Cream Bar.... Have a good sleep, hugs!

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone! You all partying again? Way too quiet in here. Be safe and have fun, see you all tomorrow. catinmoon.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors