VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
well the only fault I could find with the bourbon custards was way to small of a bottle for my liking. Might just be the smoothest bourbon vape I have found so far and finished with the amazing custard flavor that they do so well.
I have the Vanilla Bourbon Custard in a dedicated tank! :)

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, everyone! Got here late tonite. Hey, tomorrow is Wednesday....10693846_917573154999568_1714868682_n.jpg
Hope it's a good one for you. I love reading your reviews of the new flavors, keep them coming! See you all tomorrow, hugs.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
All by myself
I don't want to be
All by myself
I know, I can't sing at all, lol. Hope you guys are doing well, vaping the good flavors. See you tomorrow...
thurs.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
All by myself
I don't want to be
All by myself
I know, I can't sing at all, lol. Hope you guys are doing well, vaping the good flavors. See you tomorrow...
View attachment 60465
263b0e3420b4a382dd7960423dcb82fe.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Danette

Member For 4 Years
my new addiction is dragonfruit cranapple. It is simply amazing .Not that the rest I have gotten havent been good this one is just da bomb. Finished my 30ml bottle this morning filling my tank. I started to panic and then remembered to check my tracking for todays mail and only one vape mail package is due today and YESSSSS it is a 120ml of the dragonfruit. its in the truck and out for delivery. I better reorder today.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
my new addiction is dragonfruit cranapple. It is simply amazing .Not that the rest I have gotten havent been good this one is just da bomb. Finished my 30ml bottle this morning filling my tank. I started to panic and then remembered to check my tracking for todays mail and only one vape mail package is due today and YESSSSS it is a 120ml of the dragonfruit. its in the truck and out for delivery. I better reorder today.
Awesome!! That's one of my favs too :D
(That would make a great review on the site ;) )

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone! Did you all have a good Saturday? Yes, the dragonfruit cranapple is awesome, we're working on a 120ml, too. I'm also still hooked on the chocolate hazelnut brownie, really satisfies my sweet tooth. Well, it's bedtime again. Sweet dreams! hapsunday.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Tonight I'm on Vanilla Bourbon Custard.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm still stuck on all the Strawberry and Blueberry flavors!!! For anyone who hasn't tried yet, the yogurt flavors are MUCH better than you would think!!! Lol At first I wasn't sure about Vaping yogurt, but they're so good!! :D

Alright- here's the question of the day...
So you're stuck on a deserted island for the foreseeable future. :( Which 2 Vaping Watch/TMAXX juices would you want with you??? ;)

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Think I'll go with Chocolate Fudge Brownie & Dragon BananaFruit. Boy, that was hard. Next time you need to give at least 5!
Hi everyone! Nite.....

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone, did you have a great weekend? Did you have some fun, eat too much, spend lots of time with your family? Fairly quiet here but it was very relaxing. Hubby cooked ribs, fresh corn, buttered potatoes, salad. He's a keeper! I'm off to a bubble bath with my book and hazelnut brownie. Sleep well and sweet dreams!cutetues.jpg

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats @axelbeam !!! You have won $15 to www.vapingwatch.com !!! :D If I were you, I'd stock up on those favorites- in case a 3 hour tour turns into...well, ya know. Lol ;)
PM me with your email address and I'll send you your code. :)
Thanks,
Sara

Well it seems to be looking up for you at least a little bit... :) What ruined yesterday?

Thank you so much Sara and it's just a bunch of bs at work. We started up a new department and no one can't seem to figure out who's running it, to many chiefs and not enough Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors