VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Bear-on-broom-says-hi.gif

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening, friends! Going to bed early tonite, too. Daughter is having gall bladder removed in the morning :( I have my vapes all ready, and unflavored for stealth. Going to be a long day. She has a great attitude, just wants it over with. Bath time, see you all tomorrow. Sweet dreams! 76402b26.x50.gif

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening, friends! Going to bed early tonite, too. Daughter is having gall bladder removed in the morning :( I have my vapes all ready, and unflavored for stealth. Going to be a long day. She has a great attitude, just wants it over with. Bath time, see you all tomorrow. Sweet dreams! View attachment 61495
I will be sending my very best wishes with you and her and hoping for a fast and easy recovery

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
OMG Thank you see much'!! ... My first win.
REMOVED BY STAFF - SEND PRIVATELY. that is what I registered with on Vape watch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Oh, here is my Email REMOVED BY STAFF - SEND PRIVATELY. That is what I am registered with
Welcome @Lois Bounds Langdon !!!!:) Congratulations- you've won $15 to www.vapingwatch.com !!! If you haven't already, go to www.vapingwatch.com and register. Then message me on here with the email you registered with and I'll give you instructions on claiming your prize. :D

@VapeOn86

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening, friends! Going to bed early tonite, too. Daughter is having gall bladder removed in the morning :( I have my vapes all ready, and unflavored for stealth. Going to be a long day. She has a great attitude, just wants it over with. Bath time, see you all tomorrow. Sweet dreams! View attachment 61495

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your daughter!!!:hug: *hugs* I too hope for a fast and easy recovery!! :)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning everybody

Good morning @axelbeam !!! :coffee: :)Good morning or afternoon everyone!!! I guess "good day!" would work better, but it feels weird to say "good day" for some reason. It sounds like it should go with a British accent or something... or an Australian "G'day!". Lol I guess like a lot of things, the greetings we depend on where we've grown up or lived. I know- fascinating stuff, right? lol :p

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Private message me here? Or my Email? REMOVED BY STAFF - SEND PRIVATELY. I get lost easy ???

Danette

Member For 4 Years
well I must say that my first two orders from TMAXX are fantastic. I work in a domestic violence shelter and between some staff and residents my juice goes quick. I admit I am guilty of hiding and or keeping at home my dragonfruit cranapple and chocolate brownie. I think I am addicted. I just tried the strawberry cake batter today and think that one also can stay home LOl. I think I like the stronger flavors. What others do you suggest??

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Private message me here? Or my Email? REMOVED BY STAFF - SEND PRIVATELY. I get lost easy ???

Click on @VapeOn86 name at left of post then "Start a conversation" with her.

upload_2016-9-14_22-11-12.png

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
well I must say that my first two orders from TMAXX are fantastic. I work in a domestic violence shelter and between some staff and residents my juice goes quick. I admit I am guilty of hiding and or keeping at home my dragonfruit cranapple and chocolate brownie. I think I am addicted. I just tried the strawberry cake batter today and think that one also can stay home LOl. I think I like the stronger flavors. What others do you suggest??
Pear Cake, Strawberry doughnut, Custard Filled Cinnamon Roll, Kentucky Bourbon Custard, Lemon Creme Filled doughnut.

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Best wishes hun hope your daughters surgery goes good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks so much, everyone! It's been pretty rough but she's tough & a fast healer. Still in ICU. They took out the throat tube today so she breath right and talk a little. They won't let her move yet, still has the IV in her neck - ouch! Her attitude is great and she's pretty independent. I'm heading to bed now 'cuz it's been a long few days. Hugs to you all. :love1:

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening! I made it home again, long day. Daughter is still doing well, still in ICU. I did take a tank of unflavored juice with me, I take a few hits in the ladies room - have to visit there anyway,right? Once I got outside it was Blueberry Crumble, yum. I hope you are all doing well! It's officially the weekend so have some fun, enjoy and relax! kitty goodnite.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Evening! I made it home again, long day. Daughter is still doing well, still in ICU. I did take a tank of unflavored juice with me, I take a few hits in the ladies room - have to visit there anyway,right? Once I got outside it was Blueberry Crumble, yum. I hope you are all doing well! It's officially the weekend so have some fun, enjoy and relax! View attachment 61691
Glad to hear she's doing well... I'm sure you'll be super relieved when she's out of ICU!

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Has anyone seen or heard anything from VapeOn86? Since she said Congratulations to me, I haven't heard anything. I think maybe I didn't reply the right way. Maybe I am overlooking where I am supposed to respond to her ???? Any suggestions on what I should do?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Has anyone seen or heard anything from VapeOn86? Since she said Congratulations to me, I haven't heard anything. I think maybe I didn't reply the right way. Maybe I am overlooking where I am supposed to respond to her ???? Any suggestions on what I should do?

@VapeOn86 does not get on here every day. Did you send her the PM as requested?

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks so much, everyone! It's been pretty rough but she's tough & a fast healer. Still in ICU. They took out the throat tube today so she breath right and talk a little. They won't let her move yet, still has the IV in her neck - ouch! Her attitude is great and she's pretty independent. I'm heading to bed now 'cuz it's been a long few days. Hugs to you all. :love1:

Yay! I'm glad she's doing okay. I pray that she continues to do well. <3 I'm glad she's feeling so positive!! Attitude can have a profound effect on recovery!!!! And of course on life in general!!!!! :D:D:D
*hugs* :hug:

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Evening! I made it home again, long day. Daughter is still doing well, still in ICU. I did take a tank of unflavored juice with me, I take a few hits in the ladies room - have to visit there anyway,right? Once I got outside it was Blueberry Crumble, yum. I hope you are all doing well! It's officially the weekend so have some fun, enjoy and relax! View attachment 61691
I hope your daughter is doing better...

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning everyone! Well it's Monday and definitely feels Monday-like... :zombie::zombie::zombie:
*yawn* Well, how about coffee :coffee2: and a vape :ejuice::cloud::cloud::cloud: to start with????
That's a little better... :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors