ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, all! Did you have a good day? I need to get an order together, getting low on some flavors and we can't have that!
Pami, how about seeing how many words we can come up with using a chosen flavor name?
See you guys tomorrow, sweet dreams! goingtobed.gif

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi, all! Did you have a good day? I need to get an order together, getting low on some flavors and we can't have that!
Pami, how about seeing how many words we can come up with using a chosen flavor name?
See you guys tomorrow, sweet dreams! View attachment 62794
I'm leaning towards something with numbers and rounds... just haven't pinpointed the set up yet.

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
It has been a long time since I posted here. First my phone died a slow, painful death. Then I got another which was faulty from day one. I'm now using my daughter's old phone. I have been staying at her house since my last surgery cause I can't drive yet. The Internet here sucks and I went over my limit on the phone watching one show on it. I can't wait to be home. Maybe another 2 weeks...

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It has been a long time since I posted here. First my phone died a slow, painful death. Then I got another which was faulty from day one. I'm now using my daughter's old phone. I have been staying at her house since my last surgery cause I can't drive yet. The Internet here sucks and I went over my limit on the phone watching one show on it. I can't wait to be home. Maybe another 2 weeks...

I'm sorry Janet did the surgery go well?

TheRealSean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have tried five different off tmaxx line. I know it cost more but mad murdock"s agent orange is next.

Danette

Member For 4 Years
taking my husband for a surprise overnight visit in a king suite at camden on the lake. I am excited we have a farm and never go anywhere. Packing my bags and I had to laugh all the clothes and such went in quickly all set to go now on to the vape bag over an hour later I think I have it ready. you would think I was leaving for a week 6 bottles of TMaxx is in there with 5 different mod's, coils etc. It weighs a ton.

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm still with 2 well steep
(3 months) bottles of Glazed Donuts & Peaches & Cream

What line is your Glazed Donuts from? I'd love to try a regular glazed doughnut flavor. I've been trying to vape down a good bit of my ejuice horde before ordering more. I'm finally starting to make some headway.

Just finished off another bottle of Strawberry Yogurt and now I'm working on the Strawberry Cheesecake. <3

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
What line is your Glazed Donuts from? I'd love to try a regular glazed doughnut flavor. I've been trying to vape down a good bit of my ejuice horde before ordering more. I'm finally starting to make some headway.

Just finished off another bottle of Strawberry Yogurt and now I'm working on the Strawberry Cheesecake. <3
Tmaxx no frills mls. The line is amazing.

gtrpickr

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Verde Valley Vapes has a pretty good glazed donut

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Verde Valley Vapes has a pretty good glazed donut
Thanks for the heads up gtr. I've tried a few V³ flavors and they were really hit or miss. Banana Cream Pie was very good but the others had this odd taste. I still have a little Honey Milk from last year. I may give them another shot. It's hard to think about going to V³ for a doughnut after vaping a few hundred mls of Tmaxx Strawberry Doughnut.

gtrpickr

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for the heads up gtr. I've tried a few V³ flavors and they were really hit or miss. Banana Cream Pie was very good but the others had this odd taste. I still have a little Honey Milk from last year. I may give them another shot. It's hard to think about going to V³ for a doughnut after vaping a few hundred mls of Tmaxx Strawberry Doughnut.
I like the Banana cream pie too, I vape the cinnamon squares, cinnamon cream and the glazed donut from them on a regular basis. I have tried the Tmaxx and it is good. Taste is so subjective so what one person really likes another might not. I am always a little cautious when someone else recommends a juice.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi Y'all :)

Sorry I haven't been around the last couple days. A dear old friend of mine passed away on Sunday.

Am I all by myself again? Come on you guys! Well, I hope you all had a good weekend, had some fun. Sorry, but tomorrow is Monday again. Hugs to you all! View attachment 63110
You're NEVER alone! <3

It's a Vanilla Bourbon Custard kind of morning.

Yum.. One of my favs!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host