Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Amazing! Another really great 'surprise' gift/contest by VapingWatch! You'all are awesome! Thanks for the opportunity and another great way to just chill and relax. We always have a great time doing that during contests. Here's to chatting it up and winning, folks! I'm definitely going to watch!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm surprised there isn't more chatting going on.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
This is a very relaxed, laid back thread... it's not full of all the gimme free shit hype.

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
The Hurricaine in the south, storms in the midwest. Keeps people off the internet.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

vapelifesaver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello Everyone!! Feeling very thankful n grateful being in South Florida and not getting clobbered by a Cat 4 hurricane!
My prayers are with everyone in harms way that you'll be kept safe too <3
Thanks Vaping Watch for doing this wonderful giveaway :) If ever I was happy to be able to join in a contest-its a joy
to put my name into the hat for your fabulous ejuice!!!
Thanks to Pami-she is awesome!!!!!

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning everyone. Boss is coming to the office today, so probably won't be on much.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Sorry y'all, There will be no show from us tonight. Internet issues at the shop from the hurricane.

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry y'all, There will be no show from us tonight. Internet issues at the shop from the hurricane.
Oh no. I was tired of missing the live show every week so I set up an alarm on my computer to remind me to watch the show. Go figure that I'd do that right before a hurricane. Hopefully everybody pulls through okay. I'm in Louisiana so I know how bad a big hurricane can be.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Okay. How does one upload an animated .gif and have it work? I'll upload one but it does nothing.
:confused:

Danette

Member For 4 Years
good evening all... I missed the show being on tonight. It was a rough week at work this week so kicking back relaxing and vaping some pear cake.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I forgot I have TT on my tablet. Gonna play Words with Friends. I'm AzRobin if anyone wants to play.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evening, all! Welcome to our new friends, glad to see you here! So how are you all doing? It's Friday, yay
TGIF (2).gif Have a great weekend!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
This is a very relaxed, laid back thread... it's not full of all the gimme free shit hype.

I don't think many are aware of the link you left to get here. lol (which is fine by me!) ~~~~Chill~~~~~

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL I dunno how I missed this thread but I'm here now!
Hope you guys didn't get tooooooooooo drenched and their aren't any damages from this freakin storm! #TMNFM FTW
Heya Pami! Glad to see Watch knows who his best "employee" is LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors