Not open for further replies.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I should be in bed, but my hot wings were needing a warm up in the oven. Time for DVR!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good evening! Ok, Monday is over with, Tuesday will be a good day, right? Right? Lol.
Hey, some good news! SIL got a new job! Working with computers, which is his forte. He & daughter are excited, more income!
Daughter is still doing well with her recovery, Mom sees cardiologist tomorrow for her 1 week check up. Cross your fingers, please.
Off to bed, see you all tomorrow View attachment 63635
Sounds like much happier days are headed your way!! :bunny:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
017_zpscf46cdb6.gif

Hope everyone is doing well!. The services for my friend were Tuesday evening, so glad that day is behind me now.

Still working on new ideas for the new contest thread... anyone thought of anything else?... I'm leaning towards something with rounds.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi folks. @Countrypami I really hope things go well for your mother. Illnesses are so traumatic for us as adult children as our parents age. I'm going through a similar situation myself. And, congrats on your SIL's new job! My 30yr old had a rough time until he landed a great career opportunity job. He's now a catastrophic insurance adjuster and travels the country to assess damage.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening! Thanks, Pami, we can use some better days! Trixy, I hope things go well for your family, too, it's not always easy.
We went out for lunch today, Chinese/Mexican buffet. Sounds weird but actually works pretty well! I did eat a bit too much...
TGIF (2).gif Sweet dreams!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thank you MissWish. Being from Arizona, Mexican food is amazing. It's hard to find a 'good' Chinese restaurant here but when we do, even in sill searching, we stick to it. A mixture of both, at a buffet, makes for a wonderful restaurant! I'd eat too much, too!

I hope this finds you in good health, spirits and enjoying a great vape. :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I don't think it's available in my local U.K. shops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello Kevin,
We will gladly ship to the UK, and have numerous times already. The shipping isn't cheap, but we CAN get it to you. :)

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Ohhh. Enjoy your ice cream @misswish . I lived in Lynnwood for 2yrs. I couldn't stand all of the rain and the slugs in my garden so I moved back to AZ. I visited Mazatlan in the very early '80s. Yes, quite different I imagine. It's very hard to find a good Chinese place here though. lol

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Right now I'm really digging my Nautilus thanks to the BVC coils. Chuckin better clouds than my Kayfuns :p

Nautilus full or mini? I've got the BVC coils.

@MacFalic That is some really high nic. But maybe that's why I'm not quite satisfied with the 18 although there are occasions I'll do 21-24. Sometimes it kicks me on my ass but other time nada.
Meds explain it now. Thx.

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I won Joe's plump, moist giveaway last night on Mod Envy!! My youngest and her fiancé gave me a beautiful opal ring for my 60th birthday and took me out to lunch for seafood. It was a great day. Today I am prepping for my colonoscopy tomorrow. Not such a great day today.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, all, hope it was a good day for you! Long one here, but got a lot accomplished. Busy again tomorrow. Hubby left to go fishing%20pt%20boy%20reeling%20in%20catch_zpsotbii4vl.gif , hope he brings back enough for a fish fry! Off to bed, sleep well. 76402b26.x50.gif

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
My baby girl left to go back to California. I'm going to miss her so much. The next time I see her will be her wedding next April.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Another Monday done! We have the hard one done, so the rest of the week will be great, right?
Hubby didn't get to fish today, too windy. But it was a beautiful to lay around in the sun.
Time for a bubble bath, see you all tomorrow! tues.jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I bought so much from Yaeliq at first. Then dabbled with other vendors. But I've been hearing so much about those 2 flavors! I may have to let a few bottles of Yaeliq go to the PIF collection and start getting more current flavors.
Still...like I need more :ejuice:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors