Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good Morning!
I wish I drank more water. I'm into decaf coffee until about 2pm then about 16oz or so for the day.

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
That $50 from the scratch off didn't last a day. I'm glad I still have some Vanilla cream filled and Pearcake left. This is the reason I buy them in 120's :)

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've got huge amounts of flavors. Not sure what goes with what though. Still learning.

Danette

Member For 4 Years
It is only Wed and so far it has been a rough week at work. Cant wait till Friday, end of the week and my package from VW is to be here with My Mod Envy win last week. Have alot of new flavors to try.. HURRY UP Friday.. Relaxing tonight and vaping Peanut Butter Custard

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, all! Was it a good day? I got all of my work done, all of my chores. Tired now but it's a good feeling to be caught up! Think I'll watch the news and then go to bed. Sweet dreams! 2lbkos0.gif

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening! Had to turn on my furnace this morning, it was cold. First time this fall, did not like it! Had on long sleeves and socks, yuck.

hapFri.jpg

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi! So what happened on the show tonight? Had to be something interesting. Anyone have weekend plans?
tgifpups.jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Very taxing day today. Woke up with my back locked up. Literally could not get out of bed. Slowly, very slowly, I was able to walk. Scary.

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning everyone, about to get up and moving.. Going to go grocery shopping and then visit my mom. A little later on I will go pick up my kids from my sisters house because she brought them to boo at the zoo yesterday to help try and cheer them up

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good morning everyone, about to get up and moving.. Going to go grocery shopping and then visit my mom. A little later on I will go pick up my kids from my sisters house because she brought them to boo at the zoo yesterday to help try and cheer them up
Maplewood Mall event for the kids on Halloween 5p -7p..I'm taking my grandy kids

My Reign Has Just Begun

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hello Gang

Sorry I've been pretty quiet the last few days... I've been dealing with a family emergency. But I wanted to stop in and say Hello and , oh, I don't know... maybe make a few people's weeks!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
gb-Congrats__Smiley-1_zpsbb75a892.gif

@Dagoroth and @Bigbob2322

You've each won a $10 credit to Vaping Watch!!!!
:stars::stars2::hearts:

Please private message me here in the forum for claim instructions.

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Very taxing day today. Woke up with my back locked up. Literally could not get out of bed. Slowly, very slowly, I was able to walk. Scary.
Oh wow.-. So sorry to hear that @Ms.Trixy I have a spinal Cord stimulator inside my back. If it wasn't for me having that I probably would go through that at times. Having this is the best thing I could have ever done for myself. Hope you day gets better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors