Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Howdy Y'all!

I wanted to have a place that stirs up discussion and general chat but also gives me somewhere to go when I just feel like giving stuff away. So here's the deal....I will, at random times, pop in here and choose an individual or a post for a prize. What's the prize? Well, it really could be anything from a free driptip to an MVP to a Provari to credits to my website www.vapingwatch.com! Basically, I'm saying it could be whatever I think of at the time!

I'm not gonna set a specific time or number of posts or anything like that.......I'm going to do this totally randomly. I might pick a numbered post or a person....I might do it in the middle of the night or at lunchtime or anytime in between.

SO! Come on in, hang out.....chat about whatever in the world you want to! Who knows.....you just might win something really cool!

@Countrypami will be the one conducting the prizes and giveaways. She's also the best person to contact when you have questions about the site, the products, shipping, etc. She has my cell number and can text me for (usually) an immediate answer.

*PLEASE NOTE: Codes are valid for eliquid only.

It brings us much sadness to have to do this...
Vaping Watch is shutting its doors.
We thank each and every one of you that have supported us through the years.

We wanted all our loyal friends here to have first grabs. All sales will be final and while supplies last. We will honor any outstanding winners codes until December 15th.

Vaping Watch GOB 25% Sale (600).jpg

VW GOB LITER SPECIAL V2 (1)600x840.jpg

MM GOB LITER SPECIAL V2 600x840.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@VaporWatch thanks again for the opportunity and the really unique mega contest! Sucks the grand prize wasn't unlocked, but it was still fun.

Also, this is another really cool and generous idea. Thanks!

SweetMelissa515

Smile through the rain
Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Show Host
VU Live Host
Your awesome Watch and I know for sure everyone in this community appreciates you and loves you!!!! <3 :)

KuntryBarbie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Member For 5 Years
You are to awesome Watch....

I love this community and how generous everyone is.... It not really about the giveaways I care about it the friends I make and the cool people I meet just buy going to the shows and the forums and the meets lol.....

Hmmm chat about whatever I want to??

is it nap time yet???

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for coming up with these contests, Watch. It's these types of threads that foster dialogue and hopefully provide information we wouldn't otherwise have known. Not saying the other contests are lame or anything like that (you all rock!), but yours offer a fresh breath of air in this otherwise muddled space. :)

KuntryBarbie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for coming up with these contests, Watch. It's these types of threads that foster dialogue and hopefully provide information we wouldn't otherwise have known. Not saying the other contests are lame or anything like that (you all rock!), but yours offer a fresh breath of air in this otherwise muddled space. :)

@bystander

Did you know Sept was CMT awarness month?? (no not country music tv, the comment gets old lol)

Watch has blown the giveaways/contest away with his idears... I love the way he did the coin thing on his site for the last contest ...... To me that was an awesome and fun way to inter a contest :D

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@KuntryBarbie - nope, I did not know that and had to look it up. Seems like ALS still has the spotlight for the time being... perhaps a new challenge would raise awareness? :)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oooh, a place to chill out and chat is just what we need after that mad scramble to get shares and comments...lol I do hope we got the 1st prize in there. :)
CMT (Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder) awareness...wow, I can't believe I had to look that up especially since my aunt died from this, or complications related to it less than 5 years ago. I feel seriously lame right now. :oops::(

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Watch for one of the biggest contests I've ever seen. There are going to be some very happy people soon thanks to you.

Question - have you ever considered a 24mg option for each juice you sell for those vapers like myself who prefer a stronger nicotine hit?

KuntryBarbie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Member For 5 Years
@KuntryBarbie - nope, I did not know that and had to look it up. Seems like ALS still has the spotlight for the time being... perhaps a new challenge would raise awareness? :)

@bystander Yup most people dont know about it and so most us say it like living with an invisible disease cause no one knows about it and thinks we are just lazy and stuff I have made up a challenge along with a few other have made up other ones... I belong to a couple CMT support groups on FB lol If you go to facebook.com/CMTAwarenessChallenge you will learn about CMT as well as see the challenges, etc.

Oooh, a place to chill out and chat is just what we need after that mad scramble to get shares and comments...lol I do hope we got the 1st prize in there. :)
CMT (Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder) awareness...wow, I can't believe I had to look that up especially since my aunt died from this, or complications related to it less than 5 years ago. I feel seriously lame right now. :oops::(

@VapeOn86 dont feel lame it happen.... Only 5 people in my family know or even understand about CMT... I never talk about it and am just now talking about cause no one will know what we go throw if we stay silent because how others treat us when they know.... I am writing a story about my struggle with it and they are challenges and a few fundraisers going on....

Most people associate us with MDA but CMT is just one that covered under MDA. When you donate to MDA you have to ask it to go to CMT.... That why all us on the support group want to do things to spread awareness.....
10466660_589839837804294_1282109172_n.jpg

KuntryBarbie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Watch for one of the biggest contests I've ever seen. There are going to be some very happy people soon thanks to you.

Question - have you ever considered a 24mg option for each juice you sell for those vapers like myself who prefer a stronger nicotine hit?

you want 24 I want 0 lol

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
you want 24 I want 0 lol

And I want 3...lol it's really rare for anyone to carry 3 mgs. I use 6 in my tanks, but for RDAs, I really prefer 3. I usually end up using 6, because it's such a hassle to buy a 6 and 0 of everything and mix them together.

ironprime

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
thank to this thread im hooked on vapeon tv

ironprime

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
When i started dripping it was all 6 but recently I've had to up the nic to around 12. Everyone else seems to be going down and I'm working my way back up.

Anyone else experience this?
are you still dripping or using a tank setup more

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
100% drip. Lol I've even dropped my ohms lower. Now most of my stuff is at .3ish. Don't know what it is. I'm just bassakward

Vaping Marcy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Howdy Y'all!

So, we just ended the "Huge Mega Monster Contest" and the results are coming soon.

I wanted to have a place that stirs up discussion and general chat but also gives me somewhere to go when I just feel like giving stuff away. So here's the deal....I will, at random times, pop in here and choose an individual or a post for a prize. What's the prize? Well, it really could be anything from a free driptip to a MVP to a Provari to a shopping spree! Basically, I'm saying it could be whatever I think of at the time! I will promise one thing......I promise I will give away at least one (1) prize worth $200 or more in this thread every month!

I'm not gonna set a specific time or number of posts or anything like that.......I'm going to do this totally randomly. I might pick a numbered post or a person....I might do it in the middle of the night or at lunchtime or anytime in between.

SO! Come on in, hang out.....chat about whatever in the world you want to! Who knows.....you just might win something really cool!

Your vary awesome Watch. this is why I love you. So giving and thoughtful

KuntryBarbie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Member For 5 Years
@KuntryBarbie - thanks for the education. What's the treatment, and/or how do you cope with it?

Depends on the type of CMT and your age and etc.

For me I get meds to control the pain, leg cramps, etc and I was suppose to get a custom leg brace for my left foot but aint been able to afford it yet so I have a wheelchair to use if have to go places where I been on my feet for awhile.... I have other medical conditions along with the CMT so I dont want to mix them with it so below is a link that will help you see what is common treatments for most.

Here is a link that will show you some treatments that is common.
http://www.cmtausa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=74&Itemid=162

When i started dripping it was all 6 but recently I've had to up the nic to around 12. Everyone else seems to be going down and I'm working my way back up.

Anyone else experience this?

I started with 0 but use 6 on days I want a cigg.... I drip 0 but still use alot of my tanks for both 0 and 6.

12 i to much so I know going higher then 10 is no bueno lol

Reactions: Ace

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And I want 3...lol it's really rare for anyone to carry 3 mgs. I use 6 in my tanks, but for RDAs, I really prefer 3. I usually end up using 6, because it's such a hassle to buy a 6 and 0 of everything and mix them together.
I recently moved from 12 to 6, but I have so many bottles of 12 (and a few of 18) so I bought a bunch of vg to cut everything in half. It cuts the flavor in half as well, but they still taste great in a dripper. I've also bought some DIY flavors to mix with some of the juice so that I can cut the nic in half and still have a lot of flavor in my tanks. If there's a juice you like that's only available in 6, but they offer extra flavor, you could get the extra flavor, cut the juice in half with vg (or pg if that's your thing) and get twice the juice!

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are really a generous dude. Thanks so much for all you are doing man!

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great show, totally insane giveaways.

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I just want to say the contest was amazing. I enjoyed watching the show even though I did not win anything. Thank you for your generosity and all you do for the community.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Watched the show tonight, very well done contest with prizes, didn't win, but still enjoyed the show :)

vaporpunx23

Member For 5 Years
Howdy Y'all!

So, we just ended the "Huge Mega Monster Contest" and the results are coming soon.

I wanted to have a place that stirs up discussion and general chat but also gives me somewhere to go when I just feel like giving stuff away. So here's the deal....I will, at random times, pop in here and choose an individual or a post for a prize. What's the prize? Well, it really could be anything from a free driptip to a MVP to a Provari to a shopping spree! Basically, I'm saying it could be whatever I think of at the time! I will promise one thing......I promise I will give away at least one (1) prize worth $200 or more in this thread every month!

It was super cool

vaporpunx23

Member For 5 Years
I liked it Hey my cool fire 2 Just dumped out. I guess juice dripped all the way thru it is there any way to clean the circut boards without getting every thing all wet

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors