Become a Patron!

ENDED!!WIN!!THREE DUKES VAPOR!! WIN 120 ml or 4-30 ml Premium Juices, ENDS 9/9/15

rotax

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
images

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Captain Phillips (2013)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Battle Royale (2000)

This novel and movie were the inspiration for the Hunger Games franchise! Personally I think this one is much better and much more grittier.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Perfect Storm (2000)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Da Vinci Code (2006)

I love Dan Brown novels I've read them all! Ron Howard has done an excellent job with keeping true to the books. I can't wait for The Lost Symbol to hit the big screen!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Hurt Locker (2008)

First female to win an Oscar for directing!

jason_casey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
504eac97ddd938197c4ab46ead5ec181.jpg

Demolition Man 1993

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jason_casey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
46a5e71d38027e70a23ec5674c27f699.jpg

The secret life of Walter Mitty 2013

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The Wrestler (2008)

Last edited:

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
By the way have we just voided this giveaway or something what's going on with all the back to back posts and the repeated posts and I am not talking about the repeated ones that are 2-3 pages away from each other but I don't know what is up with one person posting one and the next person posting the same thing right after them??? Not for nothing but I don't want to play a game for 3 days or however long it takes and then be told that it didn't count!?!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Scammers my dear. There is a little magnifying glass in the thread title where you can search before posting. People should definitely utilize it. But to answer your question people just sign up and head straight to contests which I find very suspect.....

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Scammers my dear. There is a little magnifying glass in the thread title where you can search before posting. People should definitely utilize it. But to answer your question people just sign up and head straight to contests which I find very suspect.....
Even so it would be wonderful if they could at least read the damn rules for the contest if that is all they are going to be doing then they can at least do it right!?! I am trying my best to find movies that haven't been posted and if a few are repeated randomly that is normal and usually happens when you have this many other posting over and over again it seems like it is inevitable but if people are going to start taking advantage of that and intentionally overlooking a post that can't be missed then it is ruining it for everyone else! I can even see it happening that you might just happen to pick the same movie as someone using at the same time cause I have done it with the word games which thankfully are easier to edit but I am starting to get why some people have stated that they don't care for the contests that you can just keep posting in without a limit!!! Sorry for the book but I am honestly getting really frustrated with this!!!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors