Become a Patron!

ENDED!!WIN!!THREE DUKES VAPOR!! WIN 120 ml or 4-30 ml Premium Juices, ENDS 9/9/15

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
well to tell u the truth i try not to post the same ones and if i have its by accident.
also i dont mind new people coming to the forum to play contests. peeps do it every day . as long as they play fair and follow the rules like everyone else.
there werent that many contests in here before they were always sent to the outside......now we r getting more contests that stay in vu so its going to attract new people. we ere all new once. remember that. now making up a bunch of different identities to play thats different and not cool.
suppose to be fun.... remember that!!!!

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
all-disney-movie-posters-40.jpg

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
well to tell u the truth i try not to post the same ones and if i have its by accident.
also i dont mind new people coming to the forum to play contests. peeps do it every day . as long as they play fair and follow the rules like everyone else.
there werent that many contests in here before they were always sent to the outside......now we r getting more contests that stay in vu so its going to attract new people. we ere all new once. remember that. now making up a bunch of different identities to play thats different and not cool.
suppose to be fun.... remember that!!!!
Our point here is that these "people" or "person" should at least introduce and post before entering these contests. Contribute in some way other than hyper posting for gain.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Horror fan eh? :)
My absolute favorite thing!!! I wish I was better with writing cause I would definitely try to make my own horror movie! I am only good with words when I write poetry and prose I am not a good story writer or any other form of writing and I can't draw that good either! I had to write a poem to describe the tattoo that I would like to have done someday when I can find the right person to draw it for me! I am really talkative today wow!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
i try not to post any that have been. and yes ive seen alot of back to back posting. Jim will sort that out .
this is suppose to be fun..remember that. there will undoubtedly be some who take advantage of these giveaways , there are always a few......
these contests r ran to help people out and also the vendor i wish peeps would get this. they dont have to do them.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My absolute favorite thing!!! I wish I was better with writing cause I would definitely try to make my own horror movie! I am only good with words when I write poetry and prose I am not a good story writer or any other form of writing and I can't draw that good either! I had to write a poem to describe the tattoo that I would like to have done someday when I can find the right person to draw it for me! I am really talkative today wow!

I'm a huge horror fan as well :)

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
i understand that. as i also hold contests in here too. we see all of whats going on trust me and it will be handled correctly by the person handling this contest
Our point here is that these "people" or "person" should at least introduce and post before entering these contests. Contribute in some way other than hyper posting for gain.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i understand that. as i also hold contests in here too. we see all of whats going on trust me and it will be handled correctly by the person handling this contest
You aren't the problem brother ;)

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i try not to post any that have been. and yes ive seen alot of back to back posting. Jim will sort that out .
this is suppose to be fun..remember that. there will undoubtedly be some who take advantage of these giveaways , there are always a few......
these contests r ran to help people out and also the vendor i wish peeps would get this. they dont have to do them.
I honestly don't mind the new people and I am trying to have fun I just mentioned it because in this particular case it is just a little to obvious that the rules are being completely disregarded & I don't want it to be ruined for those who need it because someone couldn't be bothered to read the rules before posting and like you said as long as they are not on multiple accounts then I don't mind if they are only playing on contests! Trust me I know that I am not entitled and I am so grateful to the vendors that make the donations for us all to have a opportunity to try out new and different things that many I am sure cannot afford on their own! I just wanted to check that is all and am not trying to cause any controversy! I am sorry if I was wrong to point it out but I am honestly just curious as to what would happen if it gets out of control!?!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You Don't Mess With The Zohan (2008)

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
not a problem. i saw it and let the host of this contest know. so he has been monitoring it for a bit now. sometimes its hard to keep track but we do honestly try...but as we all know a few will try and get away with it but they will be losers in the long run. like i said we all make mistakes in playing lol hell i do and i hold alot of contests hahahhahah. i just want us to have fun. and im a horror movie fan too love the old black n white ones!! one of my favs is "THE HYPNOTIC EYE"! HAHAHAHHAH

I honestly don't mind the new people and I am trying to have fun I just mentioned it because in this particular case it is just a little to obvious that the rules are being completely disregarded & I don't want it to be ruined for those who need it because someone couldn't be bothered to read the rules before posting and like you said as long as they are not on multiple accounts then I don't mind if they are only playing on contests! Trust me I know that I am not entitled and I am so grateful to the vendors that make the donations for us all to have a opportunity to try out new and different things that many I am sure cannot afford on their own! I just wanted to check that is all and am not trying to cause any controversy! I am sorry if I was wrong to point it out but I am honestly just curious as to what would happen if it gets out of control!?!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Exodus Gods And Kings (2014)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love Wes Anderson movies!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
uploadfromtaptalk1441479376816.jpg
I don't remember seeing this one yet I think it is from 2006!

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you Redd, yes it will be sorted out. If someone continually does back to back., every second post will be void also, it's in the rules. I can't hang out long right now, but boy are y'all making my winter movie list big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (2011)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Good Shepherd (2006)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sky Captain And The World Of Tomorrow (2004)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The King's Speech (2010)

jason_casey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years