Become a Patron!

ENDED-Win! Win! Win! Huge UD Balrog TC Kits Giveaway by HeavenGifts----------1/21/2016

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
round 6
1. Tell us what features do you like about UD Balrog.
Although not a fan of the Pass Through USB Charging Capability it could come in handy when charging and computing or even driving

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Round 6: I like that its a stealthy mod

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk

vappydan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Round 7 No sense posting numbers since this is spammed to hell

The Balrog has an excellent shape and size.

vappydan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Excellent fire button. Firm but not too hard

vappydan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Great button location. Well spaced

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
round 6
Really like that it comes with standard package of 3 coils,the 0.5 Ohm, 1.8 Ohm and 0.15 Nickel NI200 Temp Control Coil Heads Included.

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
round 6
2. Whether you used any product from UD brand or not, please tell us your impression on UD brand or products
still have a youde AGA TD and it still works fine.with all the new coil builds and wires,I may try something new instead of wire mess coils

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Ud wire box looks like a must have
34c1a2d0d8a07b344da573eb0c4d6989.jpg

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
to the people that are in doubt.I asked vera/evan in thread 2

@vera or evan.@Heaven Gifts
if I may ask,how many times can you enter this, is there a limit

his/her answer was:

"There is no limits about your post numbers".

You can tell us features you like about UD Balrog, or impression on UD brand or products.
What' more, if you used several UD products, you can post different threads about the experience of different UD products.;) "

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Round 6
The travel bag is just what I need. It'll hold a few things I have. I wish they would come out with a bigger one. That maybe looked like a tool bag except with deviders for all your things

as long as I've got you we will get thru

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
R6

I like that it's called The Balrog. If I am fortunate enough to win one, I would probably get a flames skin for it and call it "The Balrog: DemonFire Edition"

nlgeekdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Round 6:
I love love love the lanyard. I too often break my vape in my pocket, I wont have to worry about this when its around my neck!

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
R6

I am using UD Claptons in my Velocity RDA right now. Dual 26/32 UD Claptons and they are very consistent, produce great flavor and hold up well.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
round 6
I like the coating and color of the black balrog

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
R6

I like that I can change out drip tips on the tank and it is not a propitiatory size or a one piece unit. I like being able to use my own drip tips.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
to the people that are in doubt.I asked vera/evan in thread 2

@vera or evan.@Heaven Gifts
if I may ask,how many times can you enter this, is there a limit

his/her answer was:

"There is no limits about your post numbers".

You can tell us features you like about UD Balrog, or impression on UD brand or products.
What' more, if you used several UD products, you can post different threads about the experience of different UD products.;) "
They did post an update a few pages back that,while you can post multiple times, repeated posts wouldn't qualify. Something like that.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They did post an update a few pages back that,while you can post multiple times, repeated posts wouldn't qualify. Something like that.
Wait. So spamming the crap outta this thread won't increase your chances? Hmm, imagine that

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Round 6
I like that it's black not chrome

as long as I've got you we will get thru

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
R6

I'm using UD NI200 wire in my Stumpy RDA and it has been performing perfectly. It's been very reliable, consistent and easy to work with.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
R6

I like that there is an extra glass tank included in the kit. Accidents happen and it would suck not to have an extra tank.

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yes Evan did.I have been careful to not repeat any posts of the same repetive items or features during "this round" to my best ability.I initially thought it was 1 post per round,then I asked Evan that question.how many posts are allowed.I even suggested 3-5 posts per round,that's when Evan came back with the item you found,which I saw also.

I have been following the rules layed out by Evan,not sure of rounds prior but round 6,yes.I personally think,and this is just me, that there should be a limit,which again,I suggested that to be fair to everyone involved because of time zones and work,but according to some I am Dm'd if I do post,rock and a hard spot here Huckleberried.
I have the luck of a road killed opossum..:)
Evan is a good man and tries to make it fair,equitable and fun for everyone.

Last edited:

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
round 6