Become a Patron!

ENDED-Win! Win! Win! Huge UD Balrog TC Kits Giveaway by HeavenGifts----------1/21/2016

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
not that I ever figured to win here hahahha
congrats to all the winners! way to go road trip!! maybe u will be lucky and hit the other one too over yonder.:):):)
thanks again Heavens gifts for not disappointing me!!!

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Now I'll be checking for tracking every other minute.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk
maybe 3-4 days fast.mon or tuesday DHL moves fast

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
not that I ever figured to win here hahahha
congrats to all the winners! way to go road trip!! maybe u will be lucky and hit the other one too over yonder.:):):)
thanks again Heavens gifts for not disappointing me!!!
You dam rite you didn't win your not on his buddy list. Be his buddy you'll win next time

as long as I've got you we will get thru

Last edited:

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My tracking says I'll have it Monday!

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk
outstanding and congrats again dre.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats to the ones of you who won. I how ever played by the rules and then got screwed. And I'm not gona just let it go. You just can't treat ppl anyway you want and get away with it. I played by the rules that were set up. Maybe I tryed hard. But I wanted to win. But I didn't cheat. And. Then you just change the rules to prevent any chance of a win. Say what you will but it was wrong

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@reddhott is good peoples, she's always working hard behind the scenes to help vapers. She should be on every vapers buddy list!
You right that's why from now on her and jj2 will be the only contest I enter. At least I no the rules won't change and there fair about it not like this guy.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Grats to the winners, shipping it appears is on a whole nother level of awesome.
@Heaven Gifts Thank you for the amazing contest.

@Scooter 72 it is RNG, breath do some positive thought exorcises. It is odds man, some can win like all get out and others it is dry spell with a small win streak followed by super dry spell. Watch the mod envy on the 30th I will send ya some positive vibes so you get something.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Grats to the winners, shipping it appears is on a whole nother level of awesome.
@Heaven Gifts Thank you for the amazing contest.

@Scooter 72 it is RNG, breath do some positive thought exorcises. It is odds man, some can win like all get out and others it is dry spell with a small win streak followed by super dry spell. Watch the mod envy on the 30th I will send ya some positive vibes so you get something.
Thanks nasty. I hope so. I need it. And I'm not going into all that again. But I did play the odds. That's why I'm pissed. But I'll get over it. I'll just make sure not to enter no more contest with this guy involved. I don't give a shit what's said. I no the deal. He does to. I bet his system so he screwed me., And that's the end of it. I won't say nothing else about it.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks nasty. I hope so. I need it. And I'm not going into all that again. But I did play the odds. That's why I'm pissed. But I'll get over it. I'll just make sure not to enter no more contest with this guy involved. I don't give a shit what's said. I no the deal. He does to. I bet his system so he screwed me., And that's the end of it. I won't say nothing else about it.

Wrong thought train man, think positive.
It is a new year leave the negatives behind.

markfm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Contests that push upwards of 1000 posts are pretty tough to set up and run. HG is consistently generous, but these things are learning experiences. A format that can work really well for smaller batches of prizes, or fewer posts per day, can be difficult to scale up.

Thanks again, HG, for hosting contests with many prizes, latest generation products, and super fast shipping :)

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
You dam rite you didn't win your not on his buddy list. Be his buddy you'll win next time

Congrats to the ones of you who won. I how ever played by the rules and then got screwed. And I'm not gona just let it go. You just can't treat ppl anyway you want and get away with it. I played by the rules that were set up. Maybe I tryed hard. But I wanted to win. But I didn't cheat. And. Then you just change the rules to prevent any chance of a win. Say what you will but it was wrong

You right that's why from now on her and jj2 will be the only contest I enter. At least I no the rules won't change and there fair about it not like this guy.

Being a poor sport will not get you a win either! :confused:

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yep that's what I'm being. Ok whatever.

I didn't change the rules to the contest when he realized I had just bet the odds he did. I'm sorry but I'm not gona get called a poor sport. When I wasn't. I played by his rules. But when he figured out I bet the odds he changed the rules. Please look into it before you make me out the bed guy. Because no ma'am I'm not

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Whiskey

Were you going to make out with the bed guy?????

Barney weeps.
tumblr_nx212wtcW81uag8czo1_400_zpscjqelsnw.jpg
:D:D:D

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@Heaven Gifts Got here super fast, first impressions is this.
Dead out of the box, the battery door magnets not secured in the device.

The tank is pretty good tho.

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm still waiting on mine. The tracking says it reached St John's and should have been delivered today

Thanks! Vape on

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'll have to try it now. I do have batteries but I always buy a new one for a new mod.
Ya the mod is dead, no lights nada.
Bottom magnets not secured and going all over hell and back.

For the size I would want to love this but with it not working I cannot.

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh
That's not very encouraging

Thanks! Vape on

VU Sponsors